Join our server on Discord

Spring is in the air.
I hate it. It means that summer will be here soon, and that means Blast Furnace in the day, and sticky humid at night. It also means those lovely springtime colds that spring up, compounded with allergies. I have it already, I had to take last night off from work because of it(calling in sick in the first month on a new job is VERY BAD in the eyes of an employer, fyi)

Yeah, it's nice outside, and the birds are chirping, but I hate those birds with an all-consuming passion. They steal my dog's food, and he's too much of a pussy to chase the birds away, so that means I have to take a post at the window with my full-auto airsoft rifle and lay down cover fire for any birds that come in. And they do come in. In fucking flocks.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Spring never meant much to me. Usually, spring is depressing, not as depressing as winter, but definitely the second most depressing season. Ironically, fall has always been the season of hope for me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(04-03-2009 07:13 PM)Kundral Wrote:
(04-03-2009 05:09 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: It's still cold and rainy here. (Cold meaning, below 45F)

You too far down south to feel real cold... Here it is an average of about 32F or 0C around this time of year...

Further south = cold, now? Jeez. I'm up in the far northeast of USA. Freezing cold winters and blazing hot summers. It can't decide.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
You know, that kind of fits you Wise. Don't really know why but it does.
(04-04-2009 01:15 PM)UnknownH Wrote: You know, that kind of fits you Wise. Don't really know why but it does.

I live in the south. Its hot down here. :P
Here, spring is that drab, gray season where all the gravel the snowploughs have got up on the lawns and sidewalks hangs out for weeks before we get a few straight days of rain to wash it all away. It's also the season where the city very...slowly...begins...patching...all...the...potholes...the...ploughs...created...over...the..........winter. BTW, we won't be done repairing them till November kthxbai. ;_; My poor tires/suspension.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Quote:Here, spring is that drab, gray season where all the gravel the snowploughs have got up on the lawns and sidewalks hangs out for weeks before we get a few straight days of rain to wash it all away. It's also the season where the city very...slowly...begins...patching...all...the...potholes...the...ploughs...created...over...the..........winter. BTW, we won't be done repairing them till November kthxbai. ;_; My poor tires/suspension.
At least this year they used salt instead of sand, so there's less street sweeping needed.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
They use salt here, too. Because of the aforementioned potholes, however, there are tiny pieces of asphalt plowed up along with the snow, hence the gravel.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Ooh....salt is very bad for the cars. It'll accelerate rust, and eat through the paint, so that in ten years time, your car ends up looking forty years old.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yeah, it does. Don't know why anyone hasn't said anything about that but hey.