Join our server on Discord

URGENT: funding needed VERY badly
Wasn't it $30 a month? Why did it suddenly quintuple without me noticing? :0
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No, he said the total cost is 150, we're still paying 30.
Well, my bankcard gets to me in a few days, and I get paid on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. At which point, I'm going to do what Senjuro has been stopping me from doing for the past several months(due to personal financial constrictions) and donate. I'm gonna try like Hell to get a Paypal account on my phone to do so, but, if all else fails, I'll bug the admins until I can get an address to send the cash to.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Thanks to Wolfe and everyone who is donating, as soon as I get a more stable budget I'll try to donate as well but don't expect it soon, Mexican pesos are pretty worthless, I mean one dollar equals to almost 16 mexican pesos so $30 dollars would mean I have to spend the equal to $480 Mexican pesos which in my case right now is too much money :(

I really want to help with the site's bill but right now is not a right moment guys T__T
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(03-30-2009 05:52 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: I really want to help with the site's bill but right now is not a right moment guys T__T

Ahhh, don't worry about it, we've got it covered :)

Just sit back in a comfy chair with a beer in one hand and a Gatomon in the other. We'll handle things XD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Thanks AWL, at least you all know that when it comes to keep the forum working steady in the tech part, I'm on that at full capacity XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I will donate when i get the cash but being a freshman in college really fuckin sucks!! so yeah when i get a little cash yall will get your hands on it
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
Just wanted to butt in and say Keiko has done so much for this site in the past, and I really appreciate it all. He enabled me to keep this all free back in the day. He really was a major contributor for this place, behind the scenes as it may be.

I'm saddened he lost his job, guess the state of the economy reaches globally even if you don't think of it. I hope he lands on his feet.

I'll send some dough this month and when I think of it, the hosting had been free for so long I nearly had forgotten.