Join our server on Discord

Wow This is different.
Thispast Thursday I was in gym and slide on a blue mat and had MAJOR rug burn on my shin. I knew it was there but I had so much adrenalin pumping through me cause it was dodge ball, my entire team down and their entire team up so 6 vs 1. I played the entire class without noticing it until I started heading home. My parents took me to the doctor and I was just in the hospitol fighting an infection for the past few days. Good times... and it a good thing Canada has free health care!!!
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I had something like that, I was imagining some stuff with me and Kalyx, then I got spearheaded by a piece of a large piece of glass in the middle of my foot. This took my about half an hour to find out it was bleeding... a moderate amount too... I felt a large amount of pain and wooziness when I saw it. Yes, this is where I was yesterday.
You see, when you were thinking about being speared in the good way, you got speared in a bad way. That's why you don't space out thinking dirty while walking.
>.< Shutup! Okay, yeah you're right but awwwwww, I hate it when your jokes are true!
That's because I like teasing some people around here. Oddly enough, they were/are both girls.
You just like to embarrass girls. Anyhow, it stopped bleeding before school, so I couldn't skip. :(
No, it just seems that girls are what I make fun of. And ha. That's funny.
That's mean. It's not funny that I had to get all fixed up and it worked right before school! I was in pain everytime I took a step all day!
Yeah, it's not funny. But at least it's fine now.