Join our server on Discord

Wow This is different.
Okay this is a new one. Well i went to retrieve trash cans today and when i was running down the driveway i twisted my ankle. Now when i did i put a lot of pressure on it. No snap. No crunch. I stood there for a second clutched my teeth together then said. Ow. Then i continued walking. Well when i got it checked out tonight apparently i could of broken it. It was swollen and messed up looking. XD I love my pain. It makes me wounder a lot. lol.

Ever had something like this happen to you?
No, but I enjoy your pain as well. Thank you very much Moss.
(03-24-2009 11:24 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: No, but I enjoy your pain as well. Thank you very much Moss.

Yo btw, Sorry. My attitude got the best of me Saturday. You caught me on the wrong hour. Family issues and all. (Mom is a total bitch but nice when she is drunk) Well thanks for your enjoyment. :P
I'm not mad at you for that. I'm mad at you for your utter weakness.
(03-24-2009 11:29 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: I'm not mad at you for that. I'm mad at you for your utter weakness.

XD i lied to you about the mental shit. I have Autism. Increases my IQ while making me social incompetent. Im not antisocial i just don't like humans. : D
Hm? SO you lied to dark chibimon did you?
(03-24-2009 11:32 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Hm? SO you lied to dark chibimon did you?

I lie to all to keep myself hidden. Dont expect special treatment. (Except this incident. It did happen lol)
Very nice, oh were you referring to that little letter you wrote me before putting me on the ignore list? You should ask me about it before assuming, you were way off the mark again. Either way, maybe once I find the damn thread I saw in the search menu of your confessions to dark chibbs and bluemon or whatever. You mentioned a certain syndrome I researched, quite pathetic to fall prey to such a small issue.
(03-24-2009 11:37 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Very nice, oh were you referring to that little letter you wrote me before putting me on the ignore list? You should ask me about it before assuming, you were way off the mark again. Either way, maybe once I find the damn thread I saw in the search menu of your confessions to dark chibbs and bluemon or whatever. You mentioned a certain syndrome I researched, quite pathetic to fall prey to such a small issue.

Yeah. I have Autism. Not a fatal one. Whats funny is you refer to my past for answers. Then again. anyone believes lies. What amazes me is even you and Chibbs.
Who is to say you aren't lying to snake your way out of this position? Equally who's to say you aren't just falling prey to circumstances, no you will have to show me much more than your word to prove to me your speech rings true.