Join our server on Discord

Wow This is different.
(03-24-2009 11:42 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Who is to say you aren't lying to snake your way out of this position? Equally who's to say you aren't just falling prey to circumstances, no you will have to show me much more than your word to prove to me your speech rings true.
To show medical records for mental illnesses i cant do so. But for my ankle sure. Though you do prove a good point. Who is to say that a lie is cover for another lie. Or better a lie to cover your lies? In reality there truth that you prove but the point that was pointed leads more questions and possibly more lies. Wow. That makes me smile. Thanks!
I'm glad speaking to the hawt voice of logic pleases you. Yes, I stole your title Wisemon and improved it a million fold. Either way, I really do not care if it was lie or truth that your ankle is broken, that doesn't deal with the issue at hand. However, since this is in a thread about this, is it healing? Will you have to deal with hospital time? What's your prescription, eh?
Umm....>_>...am I interrupting something?

Anyway, my feet hurt all the time. I have flat feet. Big deal. Pain means you aren't dead(or undead!) yet. You get used to it.

As to the whole autism deal, you better have a doctor's note, and not an e-diagnosis, or I'll slap you so hard your great grandchildren will feel it. I'm antisocial, I know how it goes. I'm surrounded by idiots all day at work. But I haven't given myself an e-diagnosis of autism. I'm antisocial, and I love it. The fear that people exude around me is utterly delightful.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(03-24-2009 11:48 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: I'm glad speaking to the hawt voice of logic pleases you. Yes, I stole your title Wisemon and improved it a million fold. Either way, I really do not care if it was lie or truth that your ankle is broken, that doesn't deal with the issue at hand. However, since this is in a thread about this, is it healing? Will you have to deal with hospital time? What's your prescription, eh?

Maybe. I might have to get crutches. Med that i have now in pain killers. Doesnt hurt to much. XD. Idk if its healing. But sorry. Words are meaningless to the action. But the actions provoke and sometimes words can be more effective than the actions at hand.

(03-24-2009 11:49 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Umm....>_>...am I interrupting something?

Anyway, my feet hurt all the time. I have flat feet. Big deal. Pain means you aren't dead(or undead!) yet. You get used to it.

As to the whole autism deal, you better have a doctor's note, and not an e-diagnosis, or I'll slap you so hard your great grandchildren will feel it. I'm antisocial, I know how it goes. I'm surrounded by idiots all day at work. But I haven't given myself an e-diagnosis of autism. I'm antisocial, and I love it. The fear that people exude around me is utterly delightful.

I have record from my therapist. And let me tell you this. FUCK THEORPY. It aint shit. Hell i am scared to go back to that hell hole O_O
Sorry Cowboy, no absolutely not. I'm not going to be as off topic anymore and talk about something entire different.
Oh yea...when I started running I twisted my ankle, sat on a wheelchair for a while...and then there was long time ago that if I get into the really good dreams I bend my foot and suddenly I felt a sharp pain and then I tried to fix it...and it hurts like heck...
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I sometimes stand up and get shooting pains up my leg. Immediately I cripple over because DAMN THE SHIT HURTS. And then it's sprained for like, two days. I hate it when it happens. But it happens so randomly I never know when it's going to happen >.>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I have actually chipped my leg bone and there's quite a funny story behind it.

Snow, the joyful surprise visitor of mid January a few years back.
So i go sledging with my friends, we find some good slopes and had some fun. Until the last one, where i went down in my sledge (which, truth be told, was too small for me anyway but I'm a child at heart), pulled a small jump where my right leg slipped under the rails of the plastic sled and I landed all 9 stone on me onto it.
Ironically, i got home through my friends dragging me back in my sledge.

But yeah, pain can be pretty bad and trust me, mine was awful.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I fractured my wrist while riding my bicycles a several years ago, and I'm surprised that I can still ride a bike lol. I was riding down a road with a slight slope--it was barely noticeable. But that's not the point. The point is that the handlebars started becoming uncontrollable and I couldn't stop myself as I went. So, the bike ended up doing a front flip which ended with me on the ground (I think I landed on my wrist--ouch!). But that wasn't the worst part. I landed on the ground before my bike, so my bike decided to land on me. The icing on the cake, it really was. My wrist was hopeless and I was afraid that my bike wouldn't work anymore, so I had to walk all the way home. That was a horrible day....>.<
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Every so often when I wake up, my leg starts killing me as if I broke it, I have to sit there for 10 minutes, and deal with a limp for the entire day. And it hurts the next also >.> I get over it three days time however.