Bondage queens.
03-31-2009, 04:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-31-2009, 04:19 AM by Disturbed.)
RE: Bondage queens.
After Ebon had finished the plate of food even through the violent sounding ruckus the wolf picked up the plate with her mouth and stood up. She carried the plate to the sink carefully putting it down then turned to Mindy before kneeling down on the floor, "This pet is done with her meal Mistress," she says bowing her head.

----------------------

Once Uzami was on the bed Ayane smiled as she slowly gets closer to the avian as their breasts gently touch the wolf with a lusty look in her eye licking her tongue over that beak her. Ayane's wrap around Uzami cupping her feathery ass cheeks coaxing her backwards onto the bed making out with her new pet, "Mmrr..glad I got you before those others you're much sexier then those other slaves."

OOC:

Ebon: No way!! I was much sexier!

Ayane: Yes way!!
03-31-2009, 04:34 AM,
"Now, now, no covering yourself, slut." Vook smirked, coming up to Katt and kneeling in front of her, pulling the feline's tail out of the way. "My, what a cute little pussy you've got." she teased, setting the device down and using her other claw to rub over Katt's pink slit, using three fingers. "Tell me, slut, are you a virgin?"

-------------

"R-Really?" Uzami blushed from all the physical contact, but cooed softly, feeling her feathery breasts squish up against Ayane's. "Th-Thank you...Miss Ayane...you're so good...to your slut..."
03-31-2009, 07:36 AM,
Mel looked at Mindy curiously and thought for a bit, looking down, with her ears down as well. Then she looked back up with her ears re-perked and asked, "What do I want?" she didn't quite understand what she meant.
03-31-2009, 02:55 PM,
"Good, it seems you're finally learning your place." Mindy smiled, "Might have to undo those restraints." she turned her attention back to Mel, "I punish my pets when they're naughty, and reward them when they're good. So far you're the one that hasn't done anything wrong, so you deserve a reward. Understand?"

Katt gasped from the touch, her cheeks blushing a bright red through her fur, "I-I'm s-still a virgin." she managed to say.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-31-2009, 08:35 PM,
"Oh, a virgin, huh? Even better." The dragoness giggled, licking her lips, before leaning her head down, and pressing her snout up to Katt's crotch, opening her mouth and pushing her warm tongue against the feline's slit, starting to repeatedly lick over it. "Mmmm...how's that...mmm...slut?"
04-01-2009, 06:41 AM,
Silvia whimpered as she was pulled along by Mindy and tears began to gather in her eyes as she looked at the array of terrifying toys. She closed her eyes and awaited her punishment and could not help but sigh in relief when all she received was a collar, though she also felt a pit open in her stomach when Mindy told her it would allow hunters to find her. When she was released she fell to her knees and scooted away into a corner. "I-I dont understand any of this..." She muttered, frightened and still confused. "This cant be legal...why am I here? Why am I being treated like this."

She dared not raise her voice, shaken to her core and afraid of the toys she had seen, so her words came out as shaky please no louder than a bad whisper. She hugged herself as she kneeled in her corner, her addled mind still trying to grasp what was going on, how she had suddenly become a slave.
04-01-2009, 09:35 AM,
"I could use some sleep in a bed... I haven't slept on anything but the cold metal for a few days..." she said in a depressing tone with her ears down. "A-and maybe a cartoon." she said in a more hopeful voice. (Should I really be asking for anything...) she thought afterwards.
04-01-2009, 02:26 PM,
"You're here because I purchased you, it's perfectly legal, and you're being treated quite well." Mindy assured her, "I know a number of masters that would've had you branded the second they brought you home, I don't believe in such harsh treatment." she gave Silvia a gentle pat on the head, smiling over at Mel, "Well that's certainly a simple request, but I suppose you all could use a good rest. Can't imagine what it must be like having to sleep in those slave cages." she smiled walking out of the kitchen to the large living room, she picked up a remote the wall sliding open to reveal a large TV, "There you are, just pick whatever channel you'd like. You three enjoy yourselves for a bit, I'm gonna slip into something more comfortable." she smiled turning around, "Oh, and before I forget." She knelt down by Ebon, pulling a rip chord in her restraints undoing them, "You behave yourself now." she said as she left the room.

"Why is that bettaahhhh," Katt purred loudly as she felt Vooks tongue on her slit, "D-don't lick there, it's, dirty." she blushed brightly.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

04-01-2009, 02:43 PM,
Silvia remained huddled up in her corner. "Legal? B-But...I was not born a slave." She said to herself as Mindy left. She looked at the T.V. and then at Mel. "Were am I?" She asked anyone who cared to answer. She took her time now to look around the house. She was surprised to find that the furniture, decor and building style where not at all like the kind she had back home. "Um...C-Can you flip by the news real quick?" She asked Mel timidly, wanting to at least confirm what she deeply feared, not only was she kidnapped, she was not even in her country anymore.
04-01-2009, 08:38 PM,
"Mrrrr, it's dirty, alright..." Vook smirked, licking over the pink slit a few more times, before pressing her tongue firmly against Katt's clitoris, and rubbing it around in circles, trying to get the little flesh nub to swell and expand. "But doesn't it feel good, slut?"