Bondage queens.
03-23-2009, 12:43 AM,
Bondage queens.
Long story short, I noticed the Slave House RP and clicked on it, noticed it was Yaoi which I'm personally not to into. So I thought, why no make a female equivilant? The yuri section really doesn't get much attention. So here it is.

Name: Duh

Role: Are you the queen, or a subject?

Race: Whatever floats your boat.

Description: What you look like.

Measurements: A cup, B? DD? Just keep them within reason.

Turn Ons: What do you enjoy having done to you (If subject) or what do you enjoy doing to others (if Queen)?

Turn Offs: For either, things you would never have your characters do.

No choice: What's something your character hates but doesn't have a choice in? Like being forced into bondage or something. For subjects only.

Anything else: Whatever else you wanna say that hasn't already been said.

Mindy: Dibs on queen!

Katt: No way, if I'm gonna be in this I wanna be, *Tackled by Mindy and put into a leg-lock*

Mindy: WHO'S THE QUEEN! SAY IT!

Katt: AHH YOU! YOU'RE QUEEN!

Mindy: Good kitty.

Name: Mindy

Role: Queen

Race: Sheep.

Description: *See attachment one*

Measurements: DD breasts.

Turn Ons: Bondage, humiliation, publicness.

Turn Offs: Scat, blood.

Anything else: has wanted her own subject for years, and finally is able to afford one. Has come to the Slave gallery to hopefully find a good one.

Name: Katt

Role: Subject

Race: Tiger.

Description: *See attachment two*

Measurements: B cup.

Turn Ons: Enjoys having her ears scratched, also enjoys cunnilingus both giving and recieving.

Turn Offs: Blood, scat, etc.

No Choice: Having her tail pulled makes her almost helpless. Like tickling someone. Being tied up. Anal. Water.

Anything else: Ran away from home a few months ago, was found on the streets by slavers and was quickly subdued and brought to the store.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-23-2009, 12:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2011, 11:11 AM by Erethzium.)
RE: Bondage queens.
Name: Vook Kyrian

Role: Queen!

Race: Dragon

Description: Ya know her. If not, check my profile page.

Measurements: Well-rounded F-cup! (Think about 1/2 the size of watermelons. :P )

Turn Ons: Loves to tease her subjects, bringing them to the verge of an orgasm, and holding them there. Also loves using her 'toys' to play with her subjects, thus, she's got a very large collection of toys.

Turn Offs: Scat, Watersports, ect.

Anything else: She's a master of Alteration magics, so she can increase hers or her subject's breast size, or turn into a hermaphrodite, at will; among other body-changing abilities she has.

--------------------------------

Name: Uzami

Race: Blaziken

Description: (Link Removed, fail Tinypic)

Measurements: Plump C's.

Turn Ons: Loves having her nipples and clitoris teased, and having her ass and pussy stuffed with vibrators at the same time.

Turn Offs: Blood, Scat, Watersports, ect.

No choice: She hates being bound in uncomfortable positions, very painful torture, or having overly-large toys inside her.

Anything else: Her pussy will get very hot when she's aroused, up to temperatures of 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
03-23-2009, 01:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2009, 01:16 AM by MagusKnight.)
'Kay... that was funny Shadow. xD

Name: Mel

Role: Subject (Fuck me! YESSSSS!)

Race: Neko

Description: [Image: Neko.jpg]

Measurements: The picture says it all.

Turn Ons: Light foreplay, like rubbing and groping. She likes things soft, nothing rough.

Turn Offs: Anything involving poop. Also, macro.

No choice: Going rough (getting spanked, huge toys, fisting, having her tail pulled, etc), toys (dildos, vibrators, etc), urethra play (the hole women pee from, that's right virgins, they don't pee from the vagina), watersports (peeing).

Anything else: She shakes softly before she orgasms, which are triple what humans usually do. She's only explored into what normal people do, and she's verrrry curious. Never had sex with another woman, so she came here to try it out. She didn't realize however it would be permanent.
--
Second profile soon...
03-23-2009, 07:30 PM,
OOC: Okay there's been enough time for anyone that wants to join to join. More are welcome though if they want.

IC:

A large building sat amongst hundreds, barely sticking out against the others. If you knew what it was, you'd know where to find it, otherwise it'd just look like some random junk store no one would be interested in.

A car pulled up infront of the building, a slender sheep stepping out. Clothed in a simple pair of blue jeans with a tight shirt. She started towards the building, pausing for a second, then held her car keys over her shoulder and clicked them, locking her car as an afterthought before walking into the store.

A man behind the counter looked up as she entered, smiling slightly, "Can I help you?" he asked.

"Yes, I was under the impression that you sell, unusual pets here." Mindy said with a small wink.

The man scrutinized her for a second, but didn't see her as a threat, "Right this way," he pressed a button underneath the counter and a section of wall slid away, revealing a staircase.

"Thanks." Mindy nodded as she walked down the stairs. The basement was much different from the upstairs, looking almost like a strip club although the girls weren't dancing. They were chained to the walls, ceilings, and floors, large signs underneath them witht their prices. Mindy examined a Tiger girl, "Hmm, well you're kinda cute." she said a bit sarcastically.

The tiger, Katt, looked up at her. Her hands were sealed inside a special pair of gloves to protect against her claws, and a muzzle was on her thanks to her razor sharp teeth, making her look a bit dangerous.

Hmm, I don't want something I'll have to fight with every step of the way. she thought as she moved on.

03-24-2009, 04:31 AM,
Name: Ebon

Race: Black lusty wolf

Description: Sexy black wolfess with great tits! Pink nipples! Wears red laced bra and panties! She's five and a half feet tall! Very lusty!

Measurements: 36D

Turn Ons: Boobs! Anything done to her through her boobs or from other boobs!

Turn Offs: Harm to her boobs!!

No choice: What goes on her tits! She hates HATES getting sticky stuff on her tits or fur that she'll have to get out later!

==============================

Name: Ayane

Role: Queen

Race: Red and black wolf.

Description: Black fur with red fur on her muzzle, breasts, belly, paws, feet and few markings over her back. A very sexy red and black fur markings on her big bubbly ass.

Measurements: 33C?

Turn Ons: Loves being stuffed in her ass or pussy so she cums buckets over herself and others!

Turn Offs: Lick toes

No choice: Mockery of her breast size compared to anothers!

----------------------------------------------------------------
"Ooo better be careful with that one she's a biter!" A voice warns the sexy sheep, "last buyer had their boob ripped right off!" The voice shivered at the thought of it.

The fur talking to Mindy was a black wolf hanging upside down in a corner dangling from the ceiling arms bound to her back. She was almost completely naked save for the lingerie and a chastity bra across her chest.
03-24-2009, 04:38 AM,
OOC: Mindy: EBBY! *Tackles and snuggles* Tell me I'm not dreaming is it really you!?

IC:

"Hmm?" Mindy looked towards the voice, twisting her head a bit to better see the girl, "Oooh a wolf, well now that is a surprise." she smiled as she walked towards the upside wolf, "So, are you a biter? I remember my parents telling me all kinds of stories of how if I stayed out too late wolves would get me." she smiled a bit.

03-24-2009, 04:40 AM,
As Mindy moved on, the next bound slave was a red-feathered avian with orange down near her hands and feet. She was hanging by her wrists so that her feet were just mere inches from the ground, and her breasts were tied with a rope, making them protrude outwards and seem larger. She looked pleadingly at Mindy, mumbling through the ballgag in her mouth.

At the same time, a tall, silver dragoness walked into the shop, smiling. Time for a new pet! she thought, walking around the shop and examining the various slaves, until she stopped at the same tiger Mindy looked at. "Mm, I've always wanted a kitty-cat." she teased, using her claw-nails to gently scratch between the feline's ears.
03-24-2009, 05:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2009, 05:06 AM by Disturbed.)
OOC: Ebon: I don't know I'll check *grabs Mindy's nipple and twists hard* does this hurt?

Ebon scoffed at the sheep, "Your parents are SOOO stereotypical. That's just something that sheep's parents tell their children so they don't go out hanging out with big bad wolfies."

Whatever saliva that was stored in her mouth all fell out it was a while since she had anyone to talk to, "Ah crud," she said licking her lips.

"Sexy the only thing I would nibble on are those yummy looking titties of yours and probably that fat ass I saw while you checked out that tiger over there."
03-24-2009, 05:25 AM,
OOC: Eek! She's real! This is the happiest day of my life!

IC:

Katt couldn't help but purr as her ears were scratched, the feeling quite pleasurable.

"Hmm, you know it might actually be fun having a wolf the pet of a sheep." Mindy smiled, whiping off Ebon's chin, "Don't worry, happens to alot of people that see me." she smiled down at the wolf.

03-24-2009, 05:54 AM,
"Could be interesting and kinky!!" Ebon says more drool falling from her mouth to the floor below and Mindy's paw. The wolf tried to lick the sheep's hand butt it was hit and miss from being upside down not having her barrings right.

A drip of warm liquid drips onto Mindy's head, but it didn't come from her mouth. Seems like the shop keeper shoved a mighty big dildo into Ebon's vagina before hoisting her up. Though the dildo was hidden under her panties training the wolf to take bigger than the average objects shoved in her, "Mmrrr..."

------------------

Click clack sounds from the stares as another came into the shop when she reached the bottom it was a black wolf with red inner fur and markings over her, daemon wolf? She was dressed in a black corsette and skirt, knee high boots. Ayane was her name and was itching for some torture, "Evening ladies," she says to the two fellow shop patrons playing and oogling their possible purchases.

Ayane walks up to a particular avian hanging by her wrists, "Interesting display," she says in a low sinister voice her paw grabbing the bound girl's breast giving it a squeeze.