Bondage queens.
03-30-2009, 02:33 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Y-Yes....Miss Ayane..." Uzami whimpered, hanging her head in shame as she followed, whimpering softly. "I'm S-sorry, Miss Ayane..."
03-30-2009, 03:07 AM,
Silvia nodded and got up quickly, blushing hard from Mel's embrace on her naked body. She scurried off into the kitchen and found the cups quickly as well as the sink. As she filled her cup with some delicious and much needed water, she found herself staring out the window (These is a window near the kitchen right?) and thoughts of freedom flew through her. The "mistress" was busy with another "slave" and thus Silvia was unsupervised. She looked around to see if there were any doors nearby or a window that was big enough for her to fit through with little problem. If she found none then she would return to her chair and stay quiet until some one addressed her.
03-30-2009, 03:33 AM,
Mel finally finished her food, however she had a bit on her cheek that she hadn't noticed. She looked up at her Mistress and smiled, then asked, "Where do I put the dirty dishes?"
03-30-2009, 04:01 AM,
"AHHHHH!" Katt cried out in pain as her arm was twisted, falling to the floor in pain, "I'm sorr, I'm sorry," she pleaded, crying in pain.

*Mindy's*

"That's a good girl," Mindy smiled, taking her plate off the table and setting it on the floor, "You can eat, but I don't believe you're worthy of eating as," her eyes suddenly snapped to the left, then over to Mel, "Just give it to me." she smiled taking the plate quickly and turning around, hurling it towards Silvia. The plate flew past her head and shattered against the wall near the larger window, Mindy got up quickly and grabbed the human by her hair, dragging her away from the window, "I saw that look, you were thinking of trying to escape weren't you!?" she growled.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-30-2009, 04:04 AM,
Mel opened her eyes in shock and sheepishly looked down. (Th-that... was scary...) she though to herself, very afraid of her owner now.
03-30-2009, 06:08 AM,
"I can be a good owner to you or I can be a bad meanest bitch of a wolf you'll ever meet if you don't do as I say," Ayane said huffing at the avian before pulling her over to her bed, "Sit!" she ordered pointing to the bed.

------------------------

Ebon ate up her food she didn't mind eating off the floor licking the plate clean until she heard the plate shatter. Her head looked up and saw Mindy pulling Silvia by her hair away from the window. Ebon wanted to get up and bite Mindy in the butt for it but Silvia should have known not to day dream like that.
03-30-2009, 06:13 AM,
Silvia screamed and cowered immediately. "I-Im sorry Mistress!" She cried out, trying to ease the pressure on her hair. "I-Its just been so long since I saw the outside, please let go of me!" The frightened human girl whimpered softly after that, her legs crossed and shaking to keep from soiling herself at the sudden burst of aggression. "Please mistress...I..I dont even know whats going on..."
03-30-2009, 06:30 AM,
"You'd better be sorry, you dirty little slut. One more outburst like that and I'll put you on the rack." she threatened. "Now sit down against the wall and spread your legs." she ordered. "NOW!"

-----------

"Y-yes!" Uzami quickly went over to the bed, and sat down on it. "What now, Miss Ayane?"
03-30-2009, 08:14 AM,
Mel looked at the poor human girl and started to fear for herself (I better not think about the outside...) she thought to herself gulping.
03-31-2009, 01:07 AM,
"Like hell you don't," Mindy growled, "I do not tolerate any disobedience from my sluts, and now that I know you're a security risk," she pulled Silvia out of the kitchen towards the living room, sliding open a closet, inside was bondage gear of almost every kind, collars, cuffs, whips, outfits, Mindy grabbed a collar out of it, pulling Silvia closer as she closed the collar around her neck, the locks hooking together and forming an unbreakable seal, "There, now you're more than welcome to try and run away. I'll just have the slave hunters drag you back to me for your punishment." she smiled, releaseing Silvia and returning to the kitchen, "Let that be a lesson, if you behave I will be kind, misbehave and there will be punishment." she smiled over at Mel, "So far you've been the only good pet, is there anything you'd like to do?"

Katt scurried across the floor, pressing hard against the wall as she spread her legs apart. Her tail wrapped up between her legs to cover herself a bit as she blushed.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.