Bondage queens.
03-24-2009, 05:57 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"And aren't you just the cutest little kitty?" Vook giggled as she knelt down next to Katt, continuing to stroke her ears. "I wonder, are you broken or not?" she thought out loud with a smirk.

"Mmmhnnnff..." Uzami moaned softly through the ballgag as her feathery breast was squeezed, her nipples perky and hard from the slight draft inside the building. Please don't pick me, please don't pick me...oh god, please don't pick me!!
03-24-2009, 06:01 AM,
"Oh my, someone's already so horny." Mindy smiled, standing up and examining the wolf's soaked panties, "Too bad though, would've loved to have been your first." She looked around for the shop's owner, her eyes falling on a strange cat with little fur, Ooh, how exotic. she thought, examing Mel from a distance, Hmm, if she's not taken I might just have to buy two pets. she thought.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-24-2009, 06:37 AM,
(Just wondering if it would be alright for me to join? I see you already have a few people so I think its polite to ask before posting a sheet. Um, is there any space for me?)
03-24-2009, 06:47 AM,
OOC: Always room for more Silver. More than welcome to join in.

03-24-2009, 07:06 AM,
:D !

Name: Silvia

Role: Subject

Race: Human

Description: http://fc96.deviantart.com/fs34/f/2008/3...Piroro.jpg

Measurements: Look at picture

Turn Ons: Loves being sweet talked, easy way to get her trust or confuse her, and being pampered. Secretly enjoys the feeling or tight ropes against her skin.

Turn Offs: Scat, gore, lots of blood, Vore, disfigurement and the like.

No choice: Being dominated, humiliated, teased, and is afraid of small dark places.

Anything else: She is a new slave, so she is rebellious, but due to that has a reduced prize. She was only recently captured and training has yet to begin on her.

------

IC: Silvia awoke slowly as some one kicked her cage. She shot up right away and looked around in a panic. She tried to speak but realized that a large red gag was in her mouth. She attempted to remove it but her body was bound quite tightly. Her naked body was cold against the steel of her cage floor and walls and she whimpered softly as she scooted the farthest corner from those with perverted eyes. She had not clue what was happening, she had just been out for a walk and now suddenly she was here. Her head hurt and if she could touch it she would feel a large pump on the back of her head where she had been clubbed.
03-24-2009, 07:20 AM,
Mel looked back at Katt with a bit of depressed eyes. (she too is in a cage by the way, thanks silver for the idea) Mel backed up the farthest corner of the cage away from Katt. (...I can't believe I got myself in this mess...) she thought to herself.
03-24-2009, 09:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2009, 09:34 AM by Disturbed.)
"Don't blame me, sexy, blame the shopper I talked into letting me into his brothel," Ebon said with a slight grin as she just revealed she volunteered herself to be tied up, though she admits being hung upside down with a chastity bra on her tits.

Ebon took a quick curious look around seeing some of the girls quivering in their cages. Before looking back at Mindy her tail starting to wag, "And I play well with others!" Ebon looked back over to Mel then Silivia with a mur remembering one time she got loose somehow and had a little fun with the human and neko.

-------------------------

"Nice....very nice," Ayane says letting the breast go trailing up to the bird's head before walking around her. The wolf's paw comes to Uzami's back trailing down to her red feathery ass, "ooo..." The wolf's paws grabs the avian's hips stepping into her asscheeks pushing her hips in, "My my my....I like the view." Ayane gave Uzami's ass a quick smack on her ass, "Mmrr..."
03-24-2009, 09:45 AM,
OOC: Whoops, sorry AWL, missed your post.

IC:

"Hmm, good to know." Mindy smiled as she followed the wolve's gaze, glancing between the neko and human, "Hmm, looks like you've got an eye for the exotic, hmm, maybe if you promise to be a good little girl I might get you your own pet." she smiled.

Katt looked up at the woman scratching her ears, she wasn't quite sure what she meant by 'broken' but she figured if she didn't know what it was she probably wasn't so shook her head a bit to be on the safe side. She'd seen some of the girls punished by potential buyers and didn't want to be on the recieving end of an angry one.

03-24-2009, 10:21 AM,
"Oooh, perfect. I love breaking in new sluts." Vook purred with a smirk, motioning to the shopkeeper, who came over and unbound Katt from the floor, but her wrists and ankles were still bound tightly. She paid the shopkeeper the amount, before scooping Katt up into her arms. "You're coming with me, little lady." she added, before exiting the building. "I'll make sure to treat you nice...that is, if you decide to treat me the same."

----------

"Mmmnhh!" Uzami moaned again as her plump, feathery butt was slapped, her cheeks flushing red. Just leave me alone... she thought, closing her eyes tightly, groaning through the ballgag.
03-24-2009, 10:48 AM,
Ebon let out a wicked little giggle before saying, "No way its much more fun being a bad wolfy!" she chimes wagging her tail more, "you WILL get me my own pet or I'll...I'll trash your house as soon as you get me home! Then I'll pee all over your walls and carpet!" Below the price of her sign was a note saying "Crazy Bitch".

----------------

"I'm hearing moans but you haven't said a thing. I sense a battle between body and mine," Ayane says before walking back to Uzami's front cupping under her chin. "Hmhm I'm going to turn you into the biggest slut," she says with her paw producing an egg shaped vibrator turning it on and pushing it above the avian's slit just to see how she would react to it.