Bondage queens.
06-11-2011, 02:06 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Ximena raised an eyebrow in bewilderment. She expected to see a hint of joy from Yumi about being pampered, not to be more angry. Why? Then Ximena finally figured it out. "Damn, she's pissed off at the 'cheap whore' comment, isn't she." She shook her head while massaging it with her fingers. "That wasn't meant as an insult. I was trying to imply what others like Mindy see her as, and how I was trying to help her with it. If only I had worded it differently."

She looked at Yumi closely. Yumi hasn't moved an inch so far. It is as if she's waiting for Ximena to make the first move now. Ximena also noticed that Yumi hasn't picked up the kendo stick, and the cat-o-nine tails are close to her. No doubt Yumi is going to use one or the other if Ximena gets too close.

Ximena has to find a way to pin Yumi effectively into submission, and she thinks she found a way. First she'll sprint to her tonfa side and aim an open palm right to Yumi's shoulder. Most likely Yumi will use the tonfa to defend herself and use the kendo stick or the cat-o-nine tails to attack with a horizonal swing at Ximena's head. Without stopping, Ximena will duck the attack and hit her with the open palm to that shoulder. She would only deliver enough force to spin Yumi about face. Ximena will then push Yumi onto the cage wall and press her against it. Ximena would now press herself against Yumi to stop all movement until Yumi has submitted.

It all sounded perfect and fool proof, but if it's one thing Ximena knows for sure is that Yumi is no fool. She might see through Ximena's plan and counter it. Also with Yumi's speed put into the equation, Ximena's reaction time will have to be split second at best.

However, weighing all this, Ximena has decided to go along with the plan. This could be her one and only chance to submit Yumi, so she has to make every second count. She went on all fours, arched back, and tail in the air. "Ready or not, Little Snow White, here I come." With that, she took off towards Yumi. "It's either her submission, or my concussion."

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

06-12-2011, 04:02 PM,
Ximena's mistake had been thinking that Yumi was trained enough to counter her charger with a decisive and quick horizontal blow. To a professional, or at least a trained student, the move would be obvious, and thus spell doom for Yumi, but Yumi was not trained, and didnt think to use the efficient counter swipe.

Instead, when Ximena charged and she scooped up her Kendo Stick, Yumi brought it up high over her head with one hand and brought it down vertically. Normally the move would be amateur at best, reeling back the arm normally gave the opponent more time to escape the blow and left her wide open to any attack, but in this case it was just what the situation called for.

As she raised up her clumsy, slow blow, Ximena executed her duck and half of her push, before Yumi's stick came down horizontal, in a somewhat awkward, but unintentionally heavy blow that was fueled by her spinning momentum and, unless Ximena backed away fast enough, would land heavily on the wolf's shoulder, dilvering a hard, and likely damaging blow.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

06-14-2011, 10:49 AM,
As expected by Ximena, Yumi raised her tonfa in defense against the first strike. Xiemena then went for the other shoulder and is ready to duck the incoming horizonal kendo stick assault and deliver the push. However, that isn't the case here.

Yes, Yumi did use the kendo stick, but the strike is different. Instead of a horizonal one, Yumi did a vertical one. It's aimed right for Ximena's right shoulder. Ximena can easily sidestep to avoid it, but that would throw off the angle of the push and to a 0% submission. There's only one move left. Ximena jumped back to avoid it, and the kendo stick landed hard.

Even though Ximena is surspised by Yumi's actions, she didn't stop her from implementing a counter to her counter. Just as she landed from her jump, she bent her legs and launched herself to Yumi shoulder again. This time she's watching out for an attack from either side. She has only time to block one, wheather it's the tonfa, cat-o-nine tails, or something else under Yumi's proverbial sleeve.

06-14-2011, 11:31 AM,
Yumi was defenseless this time, unable to react quickly enough, and the launch had her spinning and against the wall in the blink of an eye. She tried to push away, tried to force herself off the wall, but her sped and agility counted for nothing against Ximena's superior strength. She struggled and clawed the fence mesh. "G-Get off! Get the hell off me!"

06-14-2011, 04:14 PM,
"You want me to get off?" Ximena said calmly as she breathed into squirming kitty's ear. "Fine, I will. However, it'll cost you two little words. You know which ones. Say them, and I'll get off. Don't, well, we play siamese twins a bit longer." She gave Yumi a kiss on the cheek. "Your choice. It's always been your choice."

06-15-2011, 06:10 AM,
OOC: Did I miss a response or did you forget one Maero? Not that the fight isn't entertaining but I miss Kitt and Silvia lol.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

06-16-2011, 03:35 AM,
(I was sure I had posted already. Nevermind, let me post now)

"IT WAS NEVER MY CHOICE!" Yumi screamed as she struggled and clawed, trying to get free. "I never wanted this! I never wanted to be a slave! To be your slave, to be her slave! I wont! I wont lose!" She yelled and continued her struggles. She tired out in ten minutes, panting against the fence, but still didnt give in. She would rest a moment and then continue, and would do this for several hours unless Ximena did something to stop her.

-------------

Silvia smiled and stopped tickling, her right hand moving away from her sides and up to her breasts, taking her right one in her hand and massaging it, her fingers playing with her nipple as the other hand went down to tease her little clit and pussy. "Well, those were all your ideas, I hope your willing to back up all those promises." She whispered into her ear, licking the side of her face playfully.

06-16-2011, 09:48 AM,
Kitt panted heavily as she let out an occasional soft moan and purr of pleasure, "Mrrrrr, always mistress." she smiled as she nuzzled against Silvia's cheek, enjoying her mistress's treatment.

Before the two could get more comfortable a loud knock came from the door. At first Kitt chose to ignore it, happy to be pleasured by her mistress at last, but again the knock came, louder this time, and soon again, clearly whoever it was wasn't planning on leaving. Kitt pouted slightly as she regrettably stepped away from her mistress, "I'll get it mistress. I'll be right back," she promised as she rushed quickly to answer the door.

She opened the front door a crack, "I'm sorry, the mistress of the house isn't home at the moment, you'll have to come back later." she said as she reclosed the door, about to rush back happily to Silvia before the door was suddenly kicked open with enough force to knock Kitt to the floor.

Before she had a chance to get up a large black clawed foot came down onto her chest, causing her to cry out softly, standing over her was a tall black scaled dragoness glaring down at her.

"First of all, I will NOT allow a slut to talk to me like that." she growled, "And second, I want to see your mistress now, if she's unavailable, where is she?" she demanded.

06-16-2011, 09:56 AM,
"Hello?" Silvia said as she walked into the room and saw the Dragoness, blushing and quickly pulling on a robe that was luckily hanging on a coat hanger nearby. "Who are you?! What are you doing to my f-my slave!" She said, trying to seem tough but only half accomplishing it. She had to protect Mindy's house and Kitt, so she wouldnt back down easy. She also clearly had no idea who this was.

06-16-2011, 10:04 AM,
The dragoness looked up from Kitt at Silvia, "Teaching her some manners it would seem." She said as she took her foot off of Kitt as she approached Silvia, "If she's your slave, then you must be able to tell me what I want to know." She leaned down, glaring into Silvia's eyes, "Where. Is. That whore. You call. A mistress." she said slowly.