Bondage queens.
06-08-2011, 06:20 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Wh-whahhahaa, whatever you want," Kitt pleaded as she continued laughing, her pussy lips clearly glistening with her arousal as she atempted to wiggle free from her mistress, "Anything, ahaha, anything at all,"

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

06-08-2011, 06:35 AM,
Yumi grit her teeth and backed away, still holding the Kendo Stick very tightly. She didnt say anything, afraid that talking might give away her plan of escape. Now it seemed she was fighting to be Mindy's slave, but she wasnt planning on being a slave at all! In fact, she planned on getting two new ones by the end of this.

She came on hard and fast, keeping the Tonfa back and close to her body so she could defend again any body shots, swinging her wooden katana wildly and unceasingly. The food had given her back strength that she had lacked before when Mindy had her, the men at the slave shop had barely every fed her, and the food they had given her was simply to gross for her to eat. But now, stomach full, armed, blood pumping, adrenaline running, and desperate, Yumi was going to put up a hell of a fight before she went down.

Down, up, diagonal right, horizontal sweep, Yumi wasnt backing off. Her plan was to attack so furiously and so fast that her formidable, but barehanded, opponent would have no chance at striking back. She wanted to count on the range of the Kendo stick to give her the edge she needed, and hoped that this, combined with her sever onslaught, would win her the match.

-------------

Silvia pouted and tickled more furiously. "Its no fun if your not specific Kitty." She said into her ear, giving her breasts a light squeeze before she went back to tickling.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

06-08-2011, 06:40 AM,
Kitt whimpered cutely as she laughed harder, "You, you, ahhaha, can use, one of your toys on me," she suggested, "Ahahaha, I'll eat you out, ass or cunt, you can fuck me however you'd like," she began making suggestions as she laughed uncontrollably.

06-08-2011, 01:30 PM,
"That's it. That's the creativity I'm talking about." Ximena said as she avoided the first strike. "Although it could use a little more concentration." She then noticed the upswing. "Whoa!" She stepped back at the last moment. However, the kendo stick caught her apron and ripped it off of her. "Okay, I take that back." Then came the diagonal and to the right.

That one did hit Ximena right on her right shoulder blade. Even though pain ran through her body, it's nothing her couldn't handle. However, she didn't have time to think about it because Yumi is continuing the onslaught. This time with a horizontal sweep.

"Not this time." She grabbed the kendo just before it struck her. This also caused a surge of pain that's a lot more than the pervious hit. Despite the pain, she gripped it with everything she had. "Sorry, but this is as far as you go with this weapon. I have it completely immobilized, which in time you will be." Her smile didn't diminish. "But not now. Your resolve to conquer me won't allow it, right. That's okay. I admire that kind of spunk. You're going to come at me till the very end. Who knows, maybe you will conquer me if you keep up the hits. However, the question is can your body hold out till then."

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

06-08-2011, 01:50 PM,
Yumi didnt even let her finish, almost didnt let her start. As soon as it become evident that the stick was caught, she didnt even try to shake it loose, instead giving it a hard tug to either pull Ximena forward, or as was more likely and expected, pull her own body in close. Coming deep and fast, she punched out with her tonfa, trying to use the wooden tip protruding from the grip as her impact point. She was far from trained, but she was vicious and fast, and completely determined. Also, because of Mindy, she had an...intimate understanding and tolerance for pain.

The blow itself was aimed for Ximena's talking mouth, intending to hit her at least in the head region. She would then follow up the strike with her own claws from the other hand, the marks in the hilt of the kindo stick speaking for themselves. The Slash was aimed for her right shoulder to rake down. Pain and affliction where her allies. She knew her body wouldnt out last Ximena. She weight trained, she excised, and she 'submitted' slaves all the time. So it was her bodies ability to move that Yumi was aiming for now. She couldnt make her own body any stronger, but she could make Ximena weaker.

-----------------

Silvia was liking where this was going and noticed her becoming aroused by the tickling. "Oh ya?" She said as shed grabbed her sides and continued to tickle. "And what about after that?" She asked teasingly, wanting to torture her cute slave a little longer.

06-08-2011, 01:52 PM,
'Ahhaha, please, please mistress," Kitt was crying now she was laughing so hard and for so long, "Y-yo, hahaha, you can, tie me up, with that collaahahaha, that collar," she suggested, "W-with, ahaha, the leather outfit too," she added.

06-08-2011, 04:17 PM,
Ximena felt the sudden hard tug as Yumi drew her in. She also saw the tonfa thrusted straight for her head. With some quick thinking she let go of the kendo stick stopping the tug. However, she is in range of the tonfa. She shifted her head so it could pass by, but it struck her in the jaw. She went with the flow of the blow to minimize damage.

It's at that moment she heard the kendo stick hit the floor. At the corner of her eye, she saw Yumi's outstretched claws coming right at her right shoulder. With her uninjuried left hand she grabbed Yumi's wrist, and with her right hand she grabbed the other wrist.

"Nice try, Little Snow White, but I'm not saying those two little words anytime soon." Ximena said as she moved her jaws to check if anything is broken. Thankfully they're not. "There is only one person I would ever say it to, and she's dead." She kicked the kendo stick away from Yumi. "Let's see you get out of this one."

06-08-2011, 07:19 PM,
Yumi tugged for a moment but was caught in her iron grip with no hope of overpowering the physically superior Ximena. So she didnt try. "You know one thing about us cats," Yumi said as she kicked up fast and high, again aiming for Ximena's face, the blow moving much faster and smoother than a human or other typical anthro could manage. "We are really flexible!" She extended the claws of her foot, the natural retractable blades extending almost a full inch from her toes. The slash was roughly aimed for the eyes, but Yumi would be happy to hit anything, and with Ximena's arms busy grappling her hands, she had only her less flexible wolf feet to try to stop or curb the blow. Even if that did happen, Yumi would then kick out with her other foot, knowing the blow to be essentially unblockable, since the only free limb left would be her other leg, which held her up.

If this happened Yumi fully expected to fall backwards with Ximena on her, hopefully blind or wounded from the claws. At that point Yumi would drop all semblance of strategy and revert to her primal instincts, clawing with both hands and feet at the same time. If this came to pass, it would be very difficult for Ximena, even with her superior strength, to avoid being shredded by the flexible flailing claws of Yumi's hands and feet.

Of course, this was all dependent on Ximena maintaining her grip on Yumi's wrists. If at any point before falling Ximena broke away, releasing Yumi's hands, then Yumi would back up, still holding her Tonfa, and pick up her Kendo Stick, her eyes never leaving Ximena. If Ximena let go of only one arm to block the kicks, Yumi would try to claw at her restraining arm with her free hand, tearing deep furrows into Ximena's skin if she didnt let go

06-10-2011, 04:52 PM,
"Whoa!" Ximena said in surprise at the fast moving kick with claws extended. She quickly cranned her neck and back backwards to avoid it only by millimeters. "Phew, that was a close shave. That's the second time she went for my face. I knew she would take this fight seriously, but not this seriously." Before she can think anymore, Yumi kick out her own foot, sending both of them to the floor.

"Oh, so that's how it is? Trying to take me along with you. Sorry, Little Snow White, but no can do." With that, she moved one foot forward to brace herself from falling. She then stated to lift Yumi up. That is until Ximena's right hand started to throb. Her first instinct is to only let go of Yumi's tonfa wrist, but if she did that, then Yumi would use it on her good hand.

It's right then that she decided to let go of both wrists. That way she can at least defend on both sides. She did, sending Yumi falling with a thud. She then looked down on her.

"So, still think you can bring me down easily?" Her voice calm and collective as she rubbed the palm of her black and blue right hand. "By any chance do you admit defeat, or do you wish to continue? I do hope it's the latter, mainly because I want to drive more of that primal urge of yours into submission and eventually you as well." She took a few steps back still keeping her eyes locked on Yumi. "So, what's it going to be?"

She then gave a little grin. "Oh, and by the way, your claws are in serious need of a manicure and pedicure. When I finally submit you, the first place I'm taking you is the salon. No slave of mine is looking like a cheap whore. Not only will your claws get the proper treatment, but that fur coat also. In the end, you'll be true to your little pet name. Also I'm sure they'll find a way to mask that hideous brand you got too."

06-10-2011, 06:48 PM,
Yumi turned as she was let go and hit the ground on her hands and feet, another perk of her feline heritage. She quickly jumped back a few feet, still on all fours before getting up, picking up her Kendo stick, if Possible. If Ximena was too close for her to get to it, she would try going for the cat o nine tails.

She listened and blush hard, the comments almost bringing tears to her eyes. She had once prided herself on her appurtenance, she had been the envy of all, beautiful, elegant, flawless. Then she was captured, probably because of that trait, and her beauty had faded since then. Being compared to a cheap whore stung, but not as badly as the reminder of the brand that had been burned into her flesh.

The promises of repair went mostly unheeded. Mindy was rich enough and so was Ximena, when they became her slaves she would use their wealth to fix all the wrongs that had been inflicted on her body. Her anger boiled inside her, she wanted to rush in claws first and give that bitch a real brand, cut in the old fashioned way. She wasnt a pet, she wasnt a slave! She hated that condescending tone Ximena spoke to her with, that stupid little nick name, like she was a child or a pet dog to keep pretty for the contests Mindy had spoken of.

If there was any chance of her giving in before it was gone now, and she stood at the ready, weapons in hand, growling softly as she waited for Ximena to make the first move. It was clear she wasnt going to give in, but Yumi knew that rushing in now was a bad idea, especially with all her anger and now that the element of surprise had been obviously destroyed. Ximena knew how hard Yumi was willing to fight now, and she would not doubt escalate her movements accordingly.