Bondage queens.
05-27-2011, 05:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2011, 12:44 AM by CaseyChimera.)
RE: Bondage queens.
Ximena went back to Yumi and knelt next to her. "Look at my choices, you said. That's good to hear, Little Snow White. I would have been a littled worried if you said 'Look at Ximena's or Mindy's' choices'." It's always been your choices, from the breeding center up to this very moment. You thought hard and/or fought hard on them. That's one of the qualities I find most attactive in you."

She lifts Yumi's head. She holds her head in her palms looking straight into her eyes. "That, and you're just so darn cute. I can't wait to have my way with you when you're mine. Maybe I'll let Mindy watch, or hang her up so we can both feast on her." She quickly shot a look at Mindy and then back at Yumi. "Oh, the very thought of it is making me wet." She let out a soft moan.

Ximena took a few deep breaths before getting too exited. "Let's get back to the matter at hand. What's your choice of action when we enter the cage? Will you use the weapons, go hand-on-hand, or maybe submit on the spot? The last one sounds boring, but if that's the way you want it, I'll respect that. Just don't tell me now. I want you to surspise me in there. Now, like I said before. Are you coming in, or do I have to tug those cute ears of yours." She removed her right hand from her face and started to rub Yumi's ear.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

05-28-2011, 06:11 AM,
(I just wrote that she would submit as soon as the match started, thats what I meant. Also, wait, so what are the consequences of this again? As I, and thus Yumi, understand it, If she fights Ximena and wins, she will be sent back to Mindy, not sent free. And if she loses she will become Ximena's slave, and Mindy would become Yumi's slave for a month. From that understanding, it isnt much of a choice)

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

05-28-2011, 08:11 AM,
OOC: Maero, you're missing the second half of the purpose of Ximena's submission. When Yumi wins, it will prove that if she can take down a mistress of Ximena's caliber, then she can see Mindy is no longer a threat. In turn, Yumi can choose to leave Mindy once and for all. The key word is "choose". The only consequence to this is that Ximena will be Mindy's slave. That's what I've been trying to say all along.

Now, I'm still a little confused on Yumi's plan. At one end, it sounds line she is going to submit when the match starts. However, with Shadowknight's post in there, it sounds like Yumi submitted before the match, hence my last post and edit. I don't know wheather to edit again or void the post altogether.

05-28-2011, 01:29 PM,
(Oh, OK. First let me explain, she plans on submitting the second the match starts. But your reasoning is flawed. Beating Ximena means Yumi can beat Mindy if Mindy has no weapons and Ximena does, and if you read at the start, though I dont expect Ximena to act on OOC knowledge, Yumi as thought from the start that if she can get a fair fight on Mindy, she could kill her. The problem is, if she goes back with Mindy, she may get another collar, or get restrained, and thus be unable to leave her. So to her, she doesnt see it as, win and become strong enough to be free, she sees it as, win and go back to the collar and helplessness of a slave. Unless Mindy agrees to let her go, she isnt fighting for freedom, she is fighting to be enslaved to the one mistress out of two that is most likely to punish her for everything that has happened so far)

05-28-2011, 03:19 PM,
OOC: Uh, not quite sure what's going on with Ximena and Yumi, so just gonna have Mindy static till it's clearer.

IC:

"AH! No, don't, hahahaha!" Kitt began laughing uncontrollably, clearly very ticklish, "Stahahaha," she attempted to beg, unable to talk through her laughter.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-29-2011, 12:50 AM,
OOC: Maero, I've edited my last post to better fit the situation. I hope we can get this moving again.

06-06-2011, 12:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2011, 12:16 PM by Maero.)
Yumi hesitated, shivering as she felt her ear get stroked. Man...its...its almost the same thing. What happens if I refuse her? Mindy seemed plenty nice until I refused to let her do as she pleased with me, this will probably be the same.... Then Yumi realized something. If she did somehow manage to beat Ximena, beat her unconscious or immobile, then there would only be Mindy left, Mindy who was shackled and naked! Fuck being a slave! Fuck choosing! If I beat Ximena, Mindy wont be able to defend herself, neither of them would. I wont just be free, I will be the mistress! Yumi looked up, determined for one last fight. Worst case scenario, she became Ximena's slave, best case, she won and took both of them as slaves, maybe even using this very house.

She walked into the arena and looked around at her choice of weapons. She needed something to put between herself and Ximena's punching fists, so if there was one, she would pick up a shield. She then looked to broaden her advantage. Ximena was using fists, so she would use range. IF there was a spear, or pole, or other longer weapon, she would take that. She would then turn to face Ximena, partially trembling, naked, and frightened, but ready to fight to her last breath for freedom and revenge.

Silvia laughed and kept at it, tickling Kitt relentlessly. "What will you do if I stop?" She asked teasingly, still tickling her, though a little less to allow her some speech.

06-07-2011, 09:45 AM,
OOC: Maero, I already put up what weapons are in the cage on the first post on the last page. They are a kendo stick, riding crop, large paddle, a pair of tonfa, cat-o-nine tails, and a whip.

IC:

Ximena entered next and closed the door. She looked to the right of the door. Hanging from it is the tonfa. Further right is the cat-o-nine tails and to left is the kendo stick. When she turned around to see the other three weapons: riding crop, large paddle, and whip. Right in the center is Yumi assessing on what to use. Her naked body is trembling either by anticipation or maybe fear for what's to come.

"Okay, Little Snow White, let's get this fight started." Ximena smiled as she took a fighting stance. "I'll even let you make the first move. Don't worry, I'll hold back as much as need be. This is all meant to submit you, not break you."

06-07-2011, 11:41 AM,
(My bad)

Looking around, Yumi quickly picked up the kendo stick in her right hand, and the tonfa in her left. She intended to use the Tonfa for guarding her body while attacking with the wooden sword. She listened to Ximena and felt a little anger flare. Her fear had been getting the best of her ever since Mindy had tied her up and put her in the car, but now her adrenaline was starting to pump and Ximena's remarks sounded so...belittling!

Am I really this pathetic?! she growled in her own head. No! Not anymore! "Thanks mistress, you really are," She turned around, bringing the sword over and down as she did towards Ximena without warning. "Too kind!" Shes wung as hard as she could, hoping to catch her by surprise, digging her claws into the handle of the kendo stick as she struck. She realized that to even stand a chance she was going to need to use every bit of her anger, her emotions, her need for freedom. Anything that could push her to fight, and even more, push her to win!

06-07-2011, 05:30 PM,
The smile didn't leave Ximena's face for an instant. She quickly dodged just as Yumi brought down the kendo stick. The sound of the impact rang through the room. She spinned until she is behind Yumi.

"A full frontal assault with kendo. An excellent move. Predictable, but excellent." Ximena gave a playful swat at Yumi's unbranded cheek. "That's the determination I'm looking for." She backed away to avoid another strike. "Add a little planning, and you might give me a run for my money. I mean, you had me on the ropes before when you put that collar around my wrists. I want to see you try that again. That is if you can pry your claws off the kendo stick." She leaned forward and gave Yumi a wink. "Come on, Little Snow White, you're a clever girl. I know you'll figure something out."