Bondage queens.
05-23-2011, 05:18 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Ximena smiled. "Very well, let's go." She took Yumi's hand and guided her back to the main den. With her other hand she tugged at Mindy's chain allowing her to follow suit.

When they made it to the den, the elevator door is still open. Everyone went into it with room to spare. Ximena pressed a series of buttons on a console. Just then the elevator closed and went down with each light blinking on. First is B, then SB, and finally a blank one. The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

The area is pitch black as they walked out. "Here we are. Now let's put some light on the situation. Ximena flipped a switch and light flooded everywhere. At first it's so bright that they had to cover thier eyes. When they finally opened them again, the vast size of the area can be seen. It's as long and wide as the mansion and half as high as the main den. Along the concrete walls are various training equipment: dumbbells, treadmills, barbells, benches, exercise bikes, and Elliptical Trainers. There's even a couple medicine balls and punching bags.

Ximena looked back at Yumi and Mindy. "Have to keep myself in shape. Although it is a bit much. I'm a little of a packrat. However, this isn't what I wanted to show you. It's that." She pointed at the center of the area.

Right there is a large hexagon chainlinked cage. Each side is 32' long and 10' tall. It's also enclosed. The floor is made of oak. There's also one door that's right in front of them. "That's our arena. The rules are simple: to get the other to submit by any means necessary. Take a good look at what's on the walls." Sure enough, there's a weapon hanging on each side: a kendo stick, a pair of tonfa, a cat o nine tails, a large paddle, a riding crop, and a whip. "When we are in there, Little Snow White, you will use these in anyway possible against me. I, on the other hand, will be using my bare hands. I can only disarm you. If I use any weapon, I forfiet."

Ximena then moved closer to the door. "Now, let me discuss this." She opened and then closed it. "Nothing special about. It just has a simple latch on the inside. That way no one from the outside, if any, can interfere."

She came back and faced Yumi. "Little Snow White, you're wondering why I'm putting all the advantage to you in this, aren't you. Well, it's quite simple really. I want to see how badly you want to be free. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it? You already shown you can handle Mindy. However, like I said in the hallway, there are Mistresses and Masters out there that can be far worse. They could very well break you in no time flat. This will show if you have what it takes to take them on."

She knelt down so she is eye to eye with Yumi. "I will understand if you still find all this confusing. Why would this mistress comfort, feed, and then put her life on the line for me, a slave? That's okay, I felt the same way at first with Azula, and I'm sure Lilith felt the same with me." She placed her hand on Yumi's cheek. "The reason is I found a small part of myself in you, especially at the breeding center. I want to help you overcome everything that has happened to you before, just as Azula did for me. I want to show you that being a slave doesn't have to be a bad thing. So, how about it. Are you up to this?"

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

05-25-2011, 09:23 AM,
Yumi looked at it all again and then looked back at Ximena with confused eyes. "I-I still dont understand. You want m-me to fight against you? If I lose I become your slave, but if I win, I become Mindy's slave? But...but if I dont fight hard enough, I will still become Mindy's slave? I dont understand...I would...I would rather be yourself..." Yumi said, looking down in shame, blushing hard. She couldnt believe she had admitted that, Mindy hadnt even broken her down quite that far, but there it was.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

05-25-2011, 12:15 PM,
"I'll admit I'm a bit curious as to how this is supposed to work as well. Not that I doubt your former mistress, this just seems a bit, odd as far as breaking a slaves into submission goes. Seems needlessly risky to the mistress as well." Mindy commented as she looked over the ring from where they were.

Kitt refused a bit, saying she was happy just kneeling at her mistresses side before obeying the order to take a seat. She blinked a bit before climbing onto one of the seats, sitting with her feet on the chair and her hands resting between them in an odd position, "Thank you mistress, I'm so glad you enjoy it." She smiled with unbridled joy as her tail flicked around happily.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-26-2011, 03:49 PM,
Ximena brushed her hand across Yumi's ears. "No, you misunderstand me. Even if you don't fight hard enough, you'll be mine. This is all about submission, nothing more. Remember, even if you submit and become my slave, you'll have Mindy as your slave for a month. If you get me to submit, I'll be her slave for a month. However, this will also prove that you're really above her or anyone else if you do go back. In turn, You can choose not to stay with her. Don't you see, it's a win-win for you. Either you're with me becoming more than you are in time, or you go back out there as more as you were before right away. That's the real purpose for this. Do you understand now, Little Snow White?

She then turned to Mindy. "Mindy, let me ask you this. What are the two things a Mistress or Master mainly uses to submit a slave. Well, the answer's obvious. It's pain and torture. However, what happens if the steel toe is on the other foot? This is exactly what this is, the ultimate form of role reversal."

Ximena gets up and starts to circle the cage. "My former mistress created this process to give a slave every opportunity to return back what she recieved before, hence the weapons. She in turn would be at the recieving end defending herself. The object is to keep it up until the slave is submitted by exhaustion, pinned down, and/or both. This could last up to one, two, or more hours depending on the slave. Just knowing that a mistress is stronger than the slave is all the breaking in that's needed. Now with her gone, I've taken up the mantle. She even gave this process a name: The Lazerine Strategy. It's named after the only person that ever loved her, and the last one that died within this cage. However, that's a story for another time.

She half way around. "Also, you say it seems needlessly risky to the mistress. That maybe true, but tell me this. How is this any different to what you have done to Little Snow White? You pushed her so far over the limit that she nearly went completely insane putting us both at risk. It was a miracle that she chose flight over fight at the end. If she chose fight, then you and I wouldn't be here now." She returned back next to them. "This process may be risky for me, but at least it will be just me. I'm giving her a chance to let it all out at the expense of myself in there. Do you understand now, Mindy?"

05-26-2011, 04:04 PM,
Yumi listened, and then decided. She would simply surrender. Freedom wasnt on the line, it was returning to Mindy and making Ximena Mindy's slave. Yumi hated that sheep bitch! She wouldnt let her have the satisfaction of knowing that Yumi fought to win for HER, and make this nicer mistress her slave.

"Mistress? Can we do it now?" She asked almost eagerly.

05-27-2011, 05:57 AM,
Ximena is rather surspised at Yumi's request. It was a little more eager than she expected. "Well, that was fast, Little Snow White. I was thinking you would be still be a little nervous about this. That was why I postponed doing this until tomorrow. However, if you want to do it now, who am I to argue." She walked over to the cage and opened the door. "You know, this is about submission, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun on the side. How about we make this a bit more interesting. Say if you can last 30 minutes in here without submitting, you can choose which one of my punishments you can use against me. If I can submit you within that time, then it's reversed. Don't worry about the word 'punishment'. They aren't life scarring, although a strike three one is close." She gave a small laugh. "I still remember my first strike three. I couldn't walk straight or show my face around the village for a week. Of course it was my own fault. I should have known not to be late doing an errand while it was Azula's time of the month." She shook her head to snap out of it. "Okay, enough rambling, do you agree to the terms? If so, then okay. If not, then that's okay too. Like I said before, I just want to make our little scuffle more interesting. Either way, after you."

05-27-2011, 06:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2011, 06:13 AM by Maero.)
Yumi listened but then shook her head. "If I can choose, then I choose no punishment." She was more grateful to this woman than anything else, she didnt want to have her punished. But even more than that, she didnt want to risk punishment, she didnt care what it was. "I would like to just...um, just do the arena normally."

If this was agreed on she would enter the Arena and get ready, or rather, get ready for surrender. If nothing else of interest happened, and the arena match began, she would kneel down and say, "I submit to you mistress."

-------------------

"Mmmm, I loved it!" Silvia said, hugging her Kitty tightly after the meal. "Now, lets go watch some TV and digest." She said, kissing Kitt's lips, just a peck, and then leading her to the TV room. She would sit down on the couch, Kitt on her lap, and hug her from behind and snuggle her. "Your so soft, you have wonderful fur." She whispered into her ear.

05-27-2011, 11:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2011, 07:43 PM by CaseyChimera.)
"Oh poo." Ximena pouted with puppy dog eyes. "And here I thought you were going to say yes. I was hoping one option you would chose is five spankings with the riding crop if you won. I have a weakness for those." She gave her ass a playful smack. "I wouldn't even mind if you used the paddle. I would have chosen something I like to call 'My Little Wooden Pony'. Don't worry, this one is more of an embarrassment device rather than torture. On the up side, it can melt the tension from you like butter. However, be on it too long and your mind will melt along with it." She then put her hand up in the air. "However, it's your call, so we'll do it without all that. Now are you coming in, or do I have to tug you by your cute little ears?"

05-27-2011, 11:32 AM,
Mindy took a seat nearby, set to watch the scuffle that was about to occur. As she thought it over the method was sound, showing superiority to a slave through a contest of strength in order to dominat them might work. She shook her head as Yumi suddenly submitted, "Oh please, if you were that submissive already we wouldn't be in this situation." she muttered a bit.

"Huh? But the dishes," Kitt began to protest before she was kissed, instantly silencing her as she purred softly and obediently followed her mistress, moaning and purring happily as she nuzzled against her on the couch, "Mmm, thank you mistress. I like your skin, it's so smooth. Feels funny," she smiled up at her as she nuzzled against her.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-27-2011, 01:56 PM,
(I posted that she submitted already, unless Ximena does something to stop her)

"Look at my choices..." Yumi said, shooting a glare at Mindy. She stayed on her knees until some sign came that told her she could again rise. Fight to be Mindy's, or give up to be Ximena's. Even though it wasnt much of a choice, it was an obvious one. Without freedom being the reward for victory, and with the reward for losing being something she almost couldnt pass up (she shoots Mindy another look, this one sadistic), it was no surprise that she gave up so quickly.

-----------------

"Your funny!" Silvia said as she started tickling Kitt's sides. "You think my skin is funny do you?" She said with a mischievous smile as she laid on the tickling even more.