Bondage queens.
05-10-2011, 12:07 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
(oops, should have been clearer, she cut herself a slice first, but once she had her slice she began tearing at it with her bare hands and mouth. She isnt going to try to eat the whole thing, thats just asking for trouble)

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

05-10-2011, 12:18 PM,
Mindy couldn't help but stare in surprise at Yumi's voracious appetite, she quickly looked towards Ximena, "Don't get the wrong idea, it's not like I never fed her. You must be a wonderful cook." she chuckled a bit as she took a bite of her salad.

Kitt nodded happily, "Mhmm, I wasn't just raised to be a sex slave, I was raised to fill whatever role my mistress or master desired of me." she said as she went to work in the kitchen. The cooking was a bit slow going since Kitt wasn't accustomed to the layout of the kitchen, but soon enough the entire house was filled with the delicious smell of her cooking. She wasn't sure what Silvia would like so she just cooked a little of everything, soon having the table completely covered with a large feast before standing next to her mistress, "I hope you enjoy it mistress." she smiled.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-10-2011, 12:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2011, 09:28 AM by CaseyChimera.)
OOC: That's not a problem, Maero. I made the edit to better fit it.

IC:

Ximena eyed Mindy oddly and then went back to Yumi. Yumi is acting like she hasn't eaten in days. Then again, she has been overexerting herself with Mindy and trying to get out, so that could be it. However, her once reluctance to sit down and eat said a different story. It wasn't that Mindy never fed her. It was more likely on the way she fed her, most likely on the floor in a dish. A further analysis of Yumi's behavior said this was done as a punishment. It seemed so clear now, but she decided not to say anything about. If she did, then Yumi could go into another hysterical episode. She sat back down and went back to eating.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

05-12-2011, 09:42 AM,
Yumi blinked as her face was cleaned, looking up at Ximena with disbelief as she spoke. "How could she be so nice to me?" She wondered to herself before she returned to eating. She couldnt remember the last time she had eaten such a delicious meal! And then milk to top it off! It was too good to be true, so good that she barely understood what Ximena was talking about as she spoke. When at last her stomach was rounded and she was full, she looked up and yawned a little, a cute purr humming behind her every breath.

If given the choice, Yumi would decide to see the Arena. That was where punishment would happen if there would be any, she was sure of it. If this was all an illusion, a fake, an evil facade, it would be there that it would be revealed.

05-12-2011, 05:11 PM,
Ximena finished her meal as she watched Yumi yawning and purring. "You know, I don't usually fall for someone else's slave, but with you I might make an exception." She looked up to Mindy and back to Yumi. "Even as satisfied as you are now, you still want to be free, don't you. I can open that door, but first you need to submit to me. All your strength, speed, and stamina against my authority in the arena." She brought Yumi close to her. "Little Snow White, what's down there will most likely scare you, but it's not meant to. I hope by showing it to you now will quell those fears. So, what do you say? Do you think you're up to it?"

05-19-2011, 12:35 PM,
"If it makes you feel any more comfortable," Mindy spoke up, "I'll go down in hand and ankle cuffs, I'm sure I can trust Ximena with that much at the moment." She suggested, she really wanted to see this work and try to make up even a little for all that had happened, seeing first hand the lasting damage she had caused, "That should quell any fears you may have of me trying to trick you."

05-20-2011, 11:39 AM,
Ximena sighed at Mindy's request. "I suppose I can do that. She released Yumi and went to a cabinet. She opened it up and revieled a wide assortment of collars and restraints. She took out a long iron chain. On one end is hand cuffs and the other ankle cuffs. "However, if you still insist, then how about this. It will minimize your movement, but won't stop it. I also have a collar that's like this, but it's still in the experimental stage. " She fastened the hand cuffs and ankle cuffs on. She made sure they weren't on too tight. "There we go." She tugged the chain a little. "What you you think, Little Snow White?"

05-22-2011, 07:23 AM,
Seeing Mindy naked and bound made Yumi feel many things. Happy, aroused, angry, anxious, and eager, just to name a few. "I-I think...it suits you." Yumi said, still not looking Mindy in the eyes. She let that little comment slip out for a few reasons, the first one being that Yumi actually thought that, but the more important ones were to test if she would be allowed to say that, and to just take a shot at Mindy, since, if this was all true, that Sheep would be hers very soon.

"I will go now...to see the Arena." Yumi would also add. She really did want to see it, her curiosity overcoming any other feeling she may have had about the place. What did Ximena mean by "submit?" Why was this going to dangerous for her?

---------

(No Silvia and Kitt?)

05-22-2011, 07:28 AM,
(You haven't replied to my last post with Kitt and silvia, or did I miss it in my jet lag?)

Kitt nodded happily, "Mhmm, I wasn't just raised to be a sex slave, I was raised to fill whatever role my mistress or master desired of me." she said as she went to work in the kitchen. The cooking was a bit slow going since Kitt wasn't accustomed to the layout of the kitchen, but soon enough the entire house was filled with the delicious smell of her cooking. She wasn't sure what Silvia would like so she just cooked a little of everything, soon having the table completely covered with a large feast before standing next to her mistress, "I hope you enjoy it mistress." she smiled.

"Brings back memories," Mindy said as she stared at the restraints, from the tone of her voice probably not pleasent ones.

05-22-2011, 07:31 AM,
(Woops, sorry, missed it in my jet lag, lol)

Silvia looked over the table of food in sheer amazement and hugged Kitt. "Oh your such an amazing Kitty cat!" She said before kissing her cheek and saying, "Lets dig in!" and began to sample a little from all the dishes she had made. If Kitt wouldnt sit down and eat with her Silvia would simply order her to do so.