Bondage queens.
05-01-2011, 05:32 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Ximena's ears twitched at Mindy's words. At first she didn't believe it. For one, given what very little intel she has on and experienced with Onyx, she didn't seem the type to take a liking to anyone. That is if it didn't benefit her of course. That's the standard thinking of some other mistresseses she's crossed paths with. What would this reason be for her liking Mindy?

It's right there she finally realized the answer. Mindy's form of self preservation would be becoming highly pain tolerate to Onyx's punishments. The more she could take, the less likely she would be expendable like the other slaves within the few months period. In theory, this would have put her in high regards with Onyx. Over time she would climb up higher in the slave pack into Onyx's personal pet. Who knows, as crazy as it must seem, maybe during those next five years that dragoness fell in love for the first time with Mindy because of this, freed her, and gave her the mansion.

Ximena is right over the clothes she earlier discarded. As she picked them up she realized something. This feat Mindy pulled off must have taken a huge amount of conditioning and concentration on her own part. To keep her sanity in check against all odds equally so. The mere thought of it is astounding. It was almost reminded Ximena of herself when she was imprisoned in the breeding facility from age ten to sixteen. She had to steel herself against all the pain and torture there also, even when she was...was...

She shook it off while holding her stomach. No one can bring back what is lost. She pushed the door open. Yumi is sleeping so soundly and peacefully. It's hard to believe that such a beauty was used and abused by the same Mindy.

She recalled the phonecall Mindy made to Silvia back in the kitchen. The heartfelt words followed by "I love you" really touched her. It reminded her of her times with Azula. Could that be the real Mindy, and the sadistic side of her towards Yumi was a form of regression to her days by Onyx? It makes sense. However, the damage Mindy did to Yumi is so severe that there's no telling how long it will take to recover from.

Ximena walked up to her. She knew she taking a huge risk at this. There's the chance that Yumi will jump up out of fright and start clawing at her. However, she can quickly counteract such an attack. She then looked at the drawer. The collar is right on top of it.

"So, you didn't like the collar?" She finally spoke. "I guess it was a bit much. If you do become mine, I'll see you get one that less technical." She put her hand on Yumi's shoulder. "It's time to wake up. The food is ready."

OOC: No problem, Maero. Take as much time as you need.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

05-01-2011, 05:37 AM,
"Uhm, well," Kitt blushed slightly, "I am a bit hungry," she said as she rubbed her stomache a bit, it had been awhile since they'd eaten, and their playing with Lupe had made her hungry.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-01-2011, 08:40 AM,
Yumi groaned softly and opened her eyes. For a moment her eyes filled with absolute panic, and she pulled the covers up to her nose as though to hide from Ximena, but then remembered where she was and sighed softly. She sniffed the air, smelling the fish on Ximena, and even catching whiffs of it from downstairs, and her stomach growled loudly, making her blush a bit. "Th-Thank you." She said in a small voice, getting up carefully and following Ximena downstairs.

-----------

"Sure!" Silvia said happily. She walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge, hoping to find something easy to make, like a microwavable meal of some sort, since she had never been allowed to cook when she was free, and Mindy had never taught her how.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

05-02-2011, 01:02 PM,
"Uhm, Mistress," Kitt spoke quietly, almost as if confused, "Don't you, want me to cook for you?" she asked, she had always prepared meals for her former master every day, so seeing her mistress going to prepare it was strange for her to see.

05-02-2011, 02:13 PM,
"You're very welcome." Ximena smiled. "I just hope when the time comes, you and I will become close." She lead Yumi downstairs and to the dining room. When they finally reached it, Mindy is right there with the table fully set.

"That's a wonderful job, Mindy." Ximena then leaned over and whispered in Yumi's ear. "If torturing her doesn't work, you can always use her as your personal maid." She straighten back up. "Okay, let's eat." She went to one of the chairs and pulled it out. "After you, Little Snow White."

05-03-2011, 11:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2011, 11:19 AM by Maero.)
Yumi shivered from the whispers, still somewhat expecting this all to come raining down on her as some kind of cruel joke. She also realized that she could still run, could still make a break for it, now while Ximena wasnt expecting it. But the thought disappeared as she laid eyes on the delicious cooked fish. Her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open in shear disbelief of what she was seeing and smelling.

She stood still until Ximena showed her the chair and told her to sit. She looked up at Ximena with pained, hungry eyes, begging to know that this wasnt all fake, wasnt all a cruel joke. She remembered how she had missed breakfast before, and how she had been forced to eat on the floor like a dog and shuddered. But if Ximena showed no doubt, Yumi would slowly approach and sit in the chair. She then just looked at the delicious meal, not daring to reach for it, for fear of punishment or shattering the illusion they were putting her in.

--------------

"You cook?" Silvia asked, looking back at Kitt in surprise. "Cook well?" She asked again, waiting for an answer. If Kitt did indeed cook, then Silvia would blush and smile. "Sorry Kitty, I forgot that you were more than just a pretty thing to pet." Silvia would then take a seat and wait for Kitt to cook something up.

05-03-2011, 11:22 AM,
Mindy glanced over towards Yumi, "Maybe it would be better if I ate elsewhere. I'm sure you have an outdoor sitting area, if that's alright with you I think everyone would prefer me taking my meal there." Mindy suggested as she picked up one of the plates, already loaded with a simple salad, "I hope you don't mind, I decided to prepare myself a salad. I'm not a big fan of meat or fish." she said.

05-03-2011, 01:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2011, 05:01 AM by CaseyChimera.)
"If you wish. There's a patio in the backyard." Ximena pointed to to its direction. "However, I prefer that you don't. You're story about your time with Onyx has touched me. The way you survive with your sanity intact for as long as you did commands respect. I understand that the treatment you gave Little Snow White was only a regression from those days. I know she will never forgive you, but at least accept my apology for my earlier attitude."

Ximena then looked at Yumi, who hasn't moved an inch. "What's wrong, Little Snow White? Aren't you hungry?" Just then she heard the growl of Yumi's stomach. "Yup, you are. Look, I know this is all strange and different from what you experienced last. You're expecting that I'll trick you in some cruel way. However, I insure that isn't true, nor will it ever will be. In fact, if I ever hurt you intentionally in anger, then I'll strip myself of my mistress title. It'll mean I don't deserve to be Azula's slave, pet, and friend. Now, please, come here and eat. you need your strength."

05-10-2011, 02:31 AM,
Yumi said nothing in response, she simply sat there and looked on for a few more moments before reaching out to cut herself a piece of the delicious food. She moved slowly and kept looking up at Ximena and Mindy, always weary of them, always fearful of what they might do. But when at last she had a nice, thick slab of fish sitting right in front of her, she couldnt tear her eyes from it and quickly tore into it with just her hands and mouth, ignoring silverware. It was the best thing she had ever tasted in her entire life, EVER! Tears streamed from her eyes as she eat mouthfuls of the flavorful fish. It was several minutes, in fact, before she even looked around for something to wash it down.

05-10-2011, 11:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2011, 05:27 PM by CaseyChimera.)
Ximena couldn't keep her eyes off Yumi as she cut part of the fish with her bare hands. "My, you really are famished." She sat right beside her smiling. "Go ahead, take as much as you need. I don't mind." She took the rest of the fish and filled a bowl of salad. She then took a napkin and wiped Yumi's eyes and face. "No matter what, you always look so adorable. I can't wait till you'll be with me. However, that will only be if I can submit you." She playfully poked Yumi's nose. "In order for that to happen, I want you at your best and strongest. I want you to show me everything you've got and more. I'll move the match tomorrow just before lunch so you can prepare. If you want, I can still just show you the arena so you'll know what to expect?" With that, she started with her own share.

It's right then, she noticed Yumi is looking for something. Ximena wondered a bit on this until she figured it out. "Oh dear me, I forgot to get you something to drink, and all I have here so far is wine. That won't do." She got up and went back into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of milk and closed it again. She came back into dining room and placed the bottle next to Yumi. Here you go. I know how much you love this."