Bondage queens.
04-03-2009, 09:17 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Mmmmpmh...mmmmmhhh...!!" Uzami murred out loudly into the kiss with Ayane, feeling her pussy rub up against the wolfess', bringing her a good amount of pleasure already, due to her body still being under the effect of sensitizing drugs. She kept her arms wrapped around Ayane and kissed her as well, her thin avian tongue wrapping around Ayane's.

----------------

Vook murred softly, licking Katt's clitoris until it swelled up, before smirking and grabbing the device, quickly placing it over the fleshy clitoris nub, making it pierce her clitoris, leaving a ring there, as well. "Mmrr, how's that feel, slut?"
04-04-2009, 01:50 AM,
Mel looked back and giggled when she was kissed, blushing a little. "Cuuuuute!' she teased.
04-04-2009, 04:34 AM,
A stubborn crimson blush was suddenly stamped all over Silvia's pale human skin, and with her lack of fur it was quite easy to see that she was not only completely taken by surprise, but also completely unused to anything like a kiss. She found the kiss strangely pleasurable, despite the fact that it came from another woman, and only blushed harder when it ended for thinking such things. "Y-Yes mistress." She said timidly as she stared at her own toes, both of her big toes fidgeting with each other as she became more and more embarrassed by the second. She sighed and realized that, at least until she could get the collar off and escape, this was a better place to live than in some sadist's mansion.

Her embarrassment flared with Mel's comment and she responded by sticking her tongue out at her, deciding to lighten up a little bit and analyze her situation. Since she and all the other girls were naked and such, then she could easily assume them all lesbian, which made her a little nervous. Though she had entertained the occasional fantasy, she had never actually thought herself a lesbian at all. But then again, she had never ever had sex at all. Since she was human, and one of the few, she was not supposed to have sexual relations with anthros, but it was very hard to find human friends so she was stuck a virgin.

Looking around at each of them, she quickly determined that her virginity's days may be numbered, especially since Ebon had already gotten to her once and had given her the most sexual stimulation she had ever received, and even though she retained her virginity, there was no big bad slave keeper to pull her off this time. Thinking of keepers, her eyes shifted to Mindy, her frightening mistress. She choose to put her down in her head as frightening because it was safer to do so, but in truth Silvia could not figure her out at all. It did not matter for now she decided and turned her attention now to just trying to get by one day of this new life.

Silvia got up cautiously and, if Mindy allowed, she would sit on the couch with Mel. "Spongebob?" She asked the fellow slave a little sarcastically. She looked at the cute young girl and smiled softly, stroking her right ear a little. She found Mel Extremely cute.
04-04-2009, 06:51 AM,
"Yeah, yeah. I like Spongebob. It makes me happy." she smiled at her and nuzzled her. "I hope you feel good here, it's always easier to live life if you feel happy." She looked at Silvia a bit more curiously now. (I wonder what she likes... I wonder how she became a slave... I wonder how long she's been here... I wonder...) she went on and on in her head so many possible questions she might've wanted to ask her.
04-04-2009, 05:09 PM,
"AHHH!" Katt hissed in pain, pushing back against the wall, her clawed feet leaving deep gouges in the ground as she tried to push away from Vook, "Why did you do that?" she growled a bit, whimpering in pain.

"Hey cut her some slack, I think it's funny." Mindy smiled, leaning against Silvia, pinning the human between her and Mel, "Of course if there's something else you'd like to do." she purred a bit. She glanced down at Ebon, "Well come on girl, up, come on." she laughed a bit as she patted the cushion next to herself.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

04-05-2009, 04:52 AM,
Almost romanticly Ayane kissed with her new pet and slave holding Uzami around her back tightly with the sensual touch of their pussies touching together.

The wolf then pulled her right paw out from under Uzami reaching up grabbing a cuff tied to under the bed putting it on the avian's left arm before quickly cuffing the other putting her arms straight out.

Ayane breaks the kiss with her tongue hanging out she goes pushing Uzami's red feathered breasts together squeezing and licking over them, "Mmrrhh..master is going to play with her new pet."

---------------------

Wagging her tail a mile a minute Ebon hops onto the cushion next to Mindy then lays down with her head in the sheep's lap, head facing the television. Ebon murred cutely looking up at Mindy letting out a soft whine lifting her leg up exposing her sexy black tummy wanting a "belly rub".
04-05-2009, 05:41 AM,
Silvia seemed to shrink as she was pinned between the two anthros, obviously nervous and embarrassed at being naked and sandwiched between two naked women. She glanced at Ebon but could not watch her for long as her face lit up red, remembering what Ebon had done with her. Twiddling her thumbs. Silvia waited for whatever was to come to come.
04-05-2009, 06:55 AM,
"Because a slut must be properly pierced." Vook smirked, walking over to the shelf and putting the little device away again, along with the box. "Now come here, slut." she ordered, pointing towards her feet. "I'm not nearly done with you, yet."

---------------

"Mmmhhhh...oh, yes..Miss Ayane..." Uzami panted and moaned, her breasts sensitive to all the licking they were recieving, her nipples erect as well, the two pink flesh nubs sticking out in front of Ayane. "Do whatever you wish to do...with your dirty slut..."
04-05-2009, 03:17 PM,
"Hmm?" Mindy smiled at Silvia, "You don't seem very relaxed." She grabbed her legs, pulling her towards herself and positioning her on her back on the couch, "Let me help you with that. Kitty, hold her down for me." She smiled up at Mel before gentley poking at Silvia's crotch with her nose, "Come on Ebby, sure you wanna join in too." she smiled, shaking her ass a bit.

"N-no," Katt growled, pressing against the wall, keeping her claws out and at the ready, "And my name is Katt, not slut!" she hissed.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

04-06-2009, 06:23 AM,
Silvia squeaked as she was maneuvered onto her back and closed her eyes as her legs were spread. "W-Wait, mistress, I...Im a v-virgin, I've never been with another woman....and...Im not supposed to have intercourse with...with an anthro..." She whimpered weakly, knowing there was little she could do about it, but hoping against hope that her pleas would change Mindy's mind and allow Silvia to avoid this encounter.