Join our server on Discord

Slave House
Lucero removed his tongue slowly them moved his pre-cum covered hand to his lips and he began to lick the cum off his hand, then he pressed the tip of his dick to Drake's ass hole and leaned over his pet & whispered to him "Do you know what this act means to my people? The act of mating binds two people. Meaning you are mine and no other can have you. Is this something you want?"

"Mmmmm if my lord commands it I must," he suckles on three fingers then pushes one into his hole and he begins fingering himself, his eyes closed as he moans out "Oh master, tell me when to add the next finger."
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Drake moans as he feels Luceros dick pressed against his hole, "Yes master please fill you slut with your wonderful cock" Drake moaned as he pushes his hips towards Luceros cock.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
"Shake your ass now, slut, and then push in another finger. Let's see if you can force your entire fist up your ass, you slut!" Alex roared.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
He whispers to Drake "No, not my slut, nor my pet, but my mate, my 1st one at least," he licks from Drake's ear to his lips & he kisses him deeply as he thrusts his dick into Drake's tight ass hole, moaning deeply into the kiss.

Shinra moans out and nods as he shakes his ass and shoves another finger into his tailhole, making him moan louder.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Drake moans loudly as he kisses Lucero back and cums from being thrusted into. Drake blushed as he realized he came before his master, "I'm sorry master" Drake apologized for cumming before his master hoping he wouldn't be mad.
The OCA
As if knowing this would happen, his father being the god of prophets tis being highly likely, Lucero caught all of Drake's cum & removed his, Drake's, shirt & rubbed his cum all over his chest & belly "It's ok & I'm not your master, I'm your mate."
Drake moans as Lucero rubs the cum on his chest and belly, "Ok my mate" Drake said as he pushes back on Luceros cock.

"Please keep mating I don't want this to stop. I want you" Drake said as he strokes himself to the feeling of being filled by Luceros cock.
The OCA
"Enough, slave. Ride me. My cock is hard and I want to fuck your brains out, now!" Alex roared.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shinra nods & pulls his fingers out of his hole "Yes, My Lord," he then gets over Alex's huge dick and slowly begins lowering himself onto it "Oh my god!!! It's sooo big!!! And it hurts my ass sssssooooo gooooood!!!"

Lucero moans deeply as his dick fully enters his mate & he begins to mate with Drake as he kisses his neck with a deep burning passion as he thrusts hard & deep*
Drake moaned as he was thrusted into hard and deep, "That feels so good. Please give me more my mate I want to feel more pleasure" Drake moaned as he thrusted back against Lucerio matching his thrusts and moaning louder.
The OCA