Join our server on Discord

Slave House
(I've been rather bored lately and my friends haven't posted that much on other forums, so I decided to make another rp here in hopes some people are still active here on Digiartistdomain)

In a ordinary town, in an ordinary place, there is an ordinary building . Under the building, though, is not so ordinary. Its a Slave Market, a place to buy, sell, and brake slaves, and this one just so happens to be all guys.

Now keep in mind there are 3 kinds of slaves. Broken, those already turned into cock hungry slaves, Unbroken, those who need to be broken into slaves, and Between, those who pretend to be Unbroken because they like being raped and are really Broken. Each one awaits in a separate room, usually in bondage or tied up. They await their Master who can fuck them and then decide to buy them if they wish, and own them for good, or sell back.

That's basically it. Questions? Just ask.

Name: (Obvious)

Gender: (Females are allowed, but cannot in participate in sex. Sorry folks)

Role: (Master? Broken? Unbroken? Between?)

Race: (Anything is fine)

Description: (Picture? Words? I would prefer something anime or a drawing, but whatever)

Measurements: (Size of dick)

Turn Ons:

Turn Offs:

Anything else?:
Name: Hunter

Role: Master

Race: Dragon

Description: [Image: 11Elustris.jpg]

Measurements: 12 inches long, three inches wide erect. 9 unerect

Turn Ons: Power, humiliating his slave, dressing them up in woman's clothing and undergarments, being worshiped and other sadistic stuff.

Turn Offs: Being on bottom, being insulted, being out matched, and simply not having power

Anything else?: Has a loving wife who knows about his slave fucking. Can breathe fire, fly, and the usual dragon stuff.
Name: Ryo

Role: Broken

Race: Wolf

Description: Standing at 1.98 meter, cream-yellowish body colour with whites from his muzzle down to his crotch, long black hair and crystal sky-blue eyes.

Measurements: It's an uncut cock with 10 inches long, 2.5 inches wide fully erect. 7 inches unerect

Turn Ons: Being dominated by others, cock slut, like to be dressed as a girl and love girlish-looking male

Turn Offs: Being tied up, forced having sex

Anything else?: Possess a lightning power, but in low amount so he can stimulate his partner.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Name: Dark Leonheart

Role: Broken

Race: DarkFlamedramon

Description: [Image: m1196889879427masuraoshwy4.jpg]

Measurements: 11 inches long, 4 inches thick fully erect, 5.5 inches unerect

Turn Ons: Being tied up, cock slut, and like to be dressed as a girl

Turn Offs: Getting hit

Anything else?: None
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
((We can begin now, though we might need another Master character to even things out))

"Heheh, I love you two honey. Okay, bye, kiss kiss!" Hunter laughed as he and his wife talked over his cell phone. He hung up after she said good bye and walked deeper into the market and came to the door of a Ryo character. In his hand was a large bag, and he smiled as he opened the door and stepped in to see the slave. "Hello?"
Meanwhile, the girlish looking male wolf with his shorts on, Ryo is currently taking a gulp of plain water once the master Hunter entered the room. In a few seconds later, he approaches Hunter and giving a respectful bow until the master commands Ryo to lifts his head. "Welcome, my master..." He said softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"What are you doing wearing clothes?" Hunter asked coldly, looking at his shorts. "Take those off and pick something out from here," he ordered and dropped his bag and opened it, revealing dresses, maid outfits, school girl outfits, bras, thongs, panties, and other girly clothing. "Go on, take it all off and I'll help you change," the dragon smiled, and took out a pink sexy thong which he put on the slave himself, letting him choose the rest of his clothing.
"I'm sorry...my master..." By still letting his head lowered, Ryo slowly strip his shorts, reveal his unerect uncut cock with average size of furry ballsack. He take a look of what inside the bag and already decide which one to wear once the master wearing the pink thong on him. "...Please...put that beautiful pink thong on me, my master..." He pleaded with a slight blush on his cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Name: Mian

Role: Master

Race: Human

Description: [Image: rit.png]

Measurements: 7 inches long and 2 inches thick erect. 5 inches long unerect.

Turn Ons: Domination, bondage and slight watersports.

Turn Offs: Gore and scat.

Mian wandered from door to door, examining all the different slaves on offer. He stopped when he saw a room with two men in it, a burly dragon and a beautiful wolf. The dragon was obviously a customer, but Mian was fascinated with his muscles.

'Aw, daaaamn, wish you were for sale.' Mian said, eying up Hunter.

'But that wolf's pretty fine too... how come all the good ones are taken?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Hunter put the thong on him, and smiled as he gave his dick a squeeze. "Look at me. From now on, you're my little slave," he then reached into the bag and took out a video camera. "Now put on some of those clothes and beg for me to give you this," the Master ordered, pulling down his pants to reveal his large erect dick.

((Make Ryo's outfit whatever you want, it just has to be girly))
Ryo let out a soft moan as Hunter putting the thong and a gentle squeeze on his unerect cock, before lifting his head and facing the red dragon. "Yes...my master..." Then, he browse the bag to search the schoolgirl outfit and he found one. With that, Ryo putting the thin white singlet, uniform and low-cut skirt which the pink thong could be seen clearly if he lifts his tail just a few inch. Once done, he take a short glance on Hunter's erect dick and his body start to act weird, automatically making Ryo plead like he's ready to be broke. "My master...please...I want to please you..." He plead in female tone.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds