Join our server on Discord

Slave House
(ehhh I'm sorry i g2g, I'm completely brain dead ATM & I can't really RP right no)
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Drake starts to suck on Lucero's cock as he rubs his own cock. He enjoyed the taste of his masters cock and started to suck harder wanting his masters cum badly.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
"Mmmmm, my Lord Alex, I love being your dirty little slut & I'm very proud to be the wife of such a big strong man like you, especially one as amazing as you," he wraps his arms around Alex's neck & kisses him deeply.

Lucero moved Drake's hand and began sucking his cock, humming around it to increase the pleasure felt while moaning lightly as he leaked pre-cum into his pet's mouth.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Drake moaned as he licked up the pre-cum from his masters cum. Drake starts to enjoy Luceros cock and moans as he feels him suck his.
The OCA
Lucero moaned deeper as he sucked his pet's cock harder, still leaking pre-cum as he lightly squeezed his pet's ass.
Drake moaned louder as Lucero squeezed his ass. Drake sucks on Luceros cock harder wanting his cum so badly.
The OCA
Lucero moaned deeper & louder from the pleasure his pet gave him and began gently bucking into his pet's mouth as he began cumming while he began to deep throat his pet's cock.
Alex kissed back and slapped Shinra's rear, before he laid down on his back and unzipped his pants, revealing his erect dick. "Ride me, slut. Move up and down on my large cock."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Drake moaned loudly and drank Luceros cum. Drake moans louder as he cums in his masters mouth. Drake happily drank the last bit of his cum and pulled Luceros cock out of his mouth.
The OCA
Shinra thought to his master ~I want to show the how slutty I can be first~ and gets to his knees & begins stroking his master's large dick, kissing & licking all over the head as he does "Oooooh master, your dick is so large & thick that I don't think I can take it without lube."

"Mmmmmm," Lucero lets out in pleasure as he swallows most of his pet's seed. He takes Drake's cock out of his mouth & lets the last of his pet's seed shoot onto his face "Heh mmmm it seems there's a mess on my face, I think you should lick it off," he saws as he turns Drake back right-side-up.