Join our server on Discord

Slave House
OOC: Sorry, everyone. I've been busy for quite some time, and it prevented me from replying.

IC: At first, Derrel was too startled to start his resistance act, but when he saw the other slave bare and submitting, he regained his senses. "Hell no! I'm nobodies slave, and I sure as hell ain't going to let you fuck me! So what do you got to say to that!" He finished, moving into the others face. Here, Derrel would be able to see if his new master could dominate him.
Mian took a step back, surprised. Then the boy gave a frown and hit Derrel across the face.

'You're a slave! You're in a slave house, ready for any master who wants you, so don't act tough!' Mian shouted.

'Dark, take his clothes off!' Mian said. The boy wasn't used to slaves who didn't submit.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Yes Master." Dark said as he started to remove Derrel's clothes off.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Ryo unable to scream as the pleasure completely took over his girlish body. He let out a deep pant once Hunter filling his tailhole with the dragon cum and continued fucking him.

He slowly lifts his head and facing his fiance. "...I-I'm sorry from keeping this secret...nnrrhh...I'm not good enough...to take care of you...aahh...because...I don't have a feeling towards female..." He paused for a moment before continued. "...I love being stuffed...with cock and cum...I've dream about this...long time ago...and I can't hold it even longer...aahh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yes, he's a good little whore. Loves being fucked, and being a little whore," Hunter smiled as he continued to pound away at Ryo's ass. "I'm gonig to fuck him until he's so filled with my dragon seed he'll look pregnant!" the hunter grinned as he slapped the wolf's ass and fucked him harder and faster, not letting up, and looked at Ryo's mother and ex fiance. "How does it feel? Knowing your son is a little whore? Knowing the Prince you loved, being fucked by another man, and being nothing, but a little whore?" he moaned as he fucked Ryo.
The slap was impressive, but to Derrel it wasn't enough. With that thought in mind, he struggled against the others attempts to decloth him, but was ultimatly unsuccesful. He gave a defiant huff, shivering in the cold.
Mian grinned, crouching before the two naked slaves.

'Mmm.. aren't you two just delicious looking? Okay, now, Derrel, you're gonna suck Dark off, got it? You pretty little slave?'

Mian sat down, his back against the door, one of his hands sliding into his pants as he waited for the slaves to give him a show.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ryo's mother didn't way anything as watching her son being fucked by the big dragon. After a while, she spoke. "...I do...feel humiliated...seeing him like this...but...I don't mind at all...It's his choice...being loved...and have sex...with same gender..."

Ryo couldn't say anything, only moaned and pant heavily as the pleasure completely took over his girly body. His feet become weak and unable to stay his butt in the air.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hunter laughed and suddenly pulled out of Ryo's ass and spanked the girly boy's ass. "Get up slut. Suck my cock! Suck the cock that I used to fuck your ass," he ordered, pointing at his cock that was covered with Hunter's cum. "And make sure your mom and fiance can see."
Ryo nodded as panting heavily, slowly turned around and grab Hunter's hard, cum-covered cock before give a gentle lick and took the whole length inside his mouth. His paws gently squeeze an rubs the dragon's butt, began sucking Hunter's cock pleasurably while his fiance and his mother are watching.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds