Join our server on Discord

Slave House
"Yes, Master." Dark said, making sure that he wasn't wearing anything and sits down beside Derrel.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Faster," Hunter ordered, slapping Ryo's cute ass. He slapped and smacked it until it was red and then grabbed Ryo's waist, making him go faster and deeper, moaning slightly and looked at the crowd, the old Queen, and Ryo's ex fiance. "Keep watching! All of you keep watching! Any of you faint or stop watching and you'll pay for it! Oh....And feel free to comment," he smiled as he fucked Ryo's ass, pre cum going into the wolf.
"Aaahh...!" Ryo's loud girly moan echoed the throne room as Hunter smack his furry butt and humping his tailhole. He kept on riding the dragon deeper, harder and faster. A few drops of precum leaked out from his still-hard cock, seeming like he's ready to blast off.

To avoid being tortured or punished by the new King, the crowd, Ryo's mother and fiance kept on watching. Some of them starting to feel aroused from what they saw.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"How does it feel slut? All these people looking at you as I fuck your tight girly ass. Tell me how it feels, tell THEM how it feels," Hunter whispered as he fucked her, his hands rubbing and squeezing his dick, wanting him to cum in his hands. He then looked over Ryo's shoulder and then at the crowd, especially Ryo's mom and ex fiance. "Like what you see?"
"Aaahh...It-it feels so good...nnrrhh..I really love...my King's huge hard cock...ramming your Queen's tight ass..." Ryo said in semi-loud, still panting and moaning in pleasure as his own cock throbbing on Hunter's claw. "...My King...aahh...fill your Queen's ass...nnrrr..with your cum..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"No! First, my whore must cum!" Hunter yelled as he pushed Ryo off his lap onto the ground, before fucking his ass once more, slapping and squeezing his butt as his balls smacked the wolf's body, all the while the dragon fucked him. "You two! Come here! Look my Queen in the eyes as I fuck him! Ryo...Tell your mother and fiance how it feels," Hunter ordered ash moved his hands back to rub the wolf's dick, wanting him to cum in his hands, while motioning the two girls over.
Ryo's mother and fiancee can't ignore King's order as went closer to Ryo and Hunter, looking to Ryo being fucked hard.

The wolf look to his mother and fiancee with such a lustful expression, moaning deeply. "...Haahh...Sorry..you have to see me like this...I've been hold this feelings...all this while...and I can't stand even longer..rrhh...!!" After a few moments, Ryo moaned out loud and burst out lots of warm sticky wolf seed, wetting Hunter's claw and splattered some on Ryo's mother and fiance's face.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hunter wiped his hands on Ryo's face and body, smiling as Ryo's mom and fiance could look on to his cum covered face. "Don't lick it off. Leave it. Let your people stare at that face of yours. Let them stare as I fuck you!" he yelled and began to rapidly fuck Ryo's ass. His cock pounding at amazing speed, growing all the way to it's full length and size. "What do you think? What do you think about what I did to him? Or is it her?" he moaned, looking at the fiance and Queen, demanding comments, demanding to hear their voices about Ryo's new position as he was given the fuck of his life.
Ryo's mother who's in terror replied nervously. "Y-yes...Ryo deserve this position...because w-we didn't realize his feelings...I-I'm sure his fiance and himself agreed..."

"Y-Yes..I agreed...I don't have any objections..." His fiance replied, still watching Hunter fucking Ryo who mianing in delight and panting heavily. His tailhole clench Hunter's hard dick pleasurably, wanted him to cum inside.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Then watch this!" Hunter moaned as his cum shot into Ryo's ass, filling the slut greatly as he humped and poured his seed into the wolf. "Oh don't think for a second this is over! I'm going to keep fucking my Queen until he can't walk, and you two are going to watch!" the Dragon smiled as he resumed fucking Ryo's butt, his hands slapping and squeezing his ass. "Whore! Look your ex fiance in the end and tell her how you never loved her! How from the start you have been nothing, but a cock hungry whore!" he ordered as he fucked the wolf's ass in front of his mother and fiance. "tell her how you love being filled with cock and cum in your ass!"