Join our server on Discord

Slave House
"No, no, no. You have to beg. Like a good little slut," Hunter smiled, and suddenly the dragon pounded Ryo's ass like a machine gun, hitting hard and fast, going deeper each time, until his balls smacked against Ryo's body, pre cuming filling the wolf's body. "Beg! Beg for your Master and accept him as your King as your Lord and Master! You. Are. His. Slut!"

((Since we'll probably have to cross it eventually, do you want to play Ryo's fiance, mom, and servants or me? I'm used to one person playing out a crowd during scenes like this))
((I take Ryo's mom and fiance. Tell me when I should start playing both roles))

Ryo's tongue hanging out like a hungry wolf, panting and gasping heavily as he could feel the dragon's warm precum lubricate his tailhole. "...Please...aahh...be my King...my Master...and my Lord...Accept me...as your Queen...and your slave...nnrrhh.." He peladed as lifting his butt a little bit higher before coiling his soft tail on Hunter's waists.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
((Alright))

Hunter continued to pound Ryo's ass before suddenly stopping right when he hit his climax and pulled back and shot his cum all over Ryo's body. "Don't tell me. Tell your people. We're going to go to your throne room, and there I'll let you cum as you tell not only me, but your mom, fiance, and all your people what a dirty slutty whore you are. And how you have made me the King," the dragon smiled before producing a leash and collar from seemingly no where and putting it on the wolf's neck and pulled on it. "Let's go," he ordered, and pulled on the leash, ordering the wolf to follow on all four, and with that led Ryo out of the Prince's room, and on the way to Throne Room. Outside, a small number of Ryo's servants saw the two and couldn't believe their eyes, but Hunter just walked past them, tugging on his pet to follow. "P-Prince Ryo?" one whispered. "What...what..."
Ryo didn't hesitate and follows Hunter on all fours weakly, in naked to the Throne Room while his servants saw him in such a humiliating way. But he does not care since himself and Hunter are acting.

Meanwhile, Ryo's mom and his fiance are chatting at the Throne room, together with other servants and workers, but they seems not in good mood after Ryo's father were died from food poisoning.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The doors to the throne room were kicked open, and in walked Hunter and his slave. He smile at the two girls and walked, past them and to the King's throne and pulled Ryo up. Sitting on the King's throne, he looked at Ryo. "Tell them, slut. Look your fiance in the eyes, and tell her how you're a slut, and never really loved her. How I am the new King."
"Yes, Master." Dark said, following Main to where Derrel is, never looked Main right in the eye, keeping his head down.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mian burst into Derrel's room, leading Dark.

'Good evening! We're here to fuck you!' The boy cried, grinning down at the green-haired boy.

'Take your clothes off, okay? You're my new slave too, so you gotta listen to me!' Mian shouted, then he turned to Dark,

'Make sure all your clothes are off too, then go sit beside him, got it?!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

With that, Ryo stood up straight besides Hunter in bare naked, facing the crowd. Ryo's mother and his fiance were stunned of humiliating appearance of Prince Ryo.

"Silence, everyone!" Ryo shouted.

"My son! What is happen here? Who's that man? And why you like this?" Ryo's mom spoke in high tone

"I, Prince Ryo declared that this man, Hunter will be our new King from now on, and I'll be his Queen. Any objections?" Ryo asked, looking to everyone who seems very confused before his fIance interpret.

"Sire! Why you say that? I'm your fiance and should be your Queen! I really love you..." Ryo's fiancee spoke.

"No, my fiance! I don't love you. I just do what I can to take care of your feelings.." Ryo replied before added. "Do you want a king who love wearing a female dresses/ Do you want a king who really softly inside and outside? Do you want a king who speak like a female, just like I am?"

The whole crowd silenced, and suddenly kneel down to respect the new king, Hunter.

"From now on, I'm no longer a Prince. I'm a dirty slut who devoted his life and body to the King..." With that, Ryo take a seat for Queen besides Hunter, looking to the crowd. In the meantime, his fiancee and mother went silence, and have to kneel down as well.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hunter smiled, and staring at his slut as he humiliated and accepted his life as his slut cause his dick to rise up and stand tall. "Show your love for your King, my whore Queen. Get on your Master's lap and ride his cock. And everyone else, you must watch. Especially, you two," he added, pointing at Ryo's mom and fiance. "Now ride my cock, slut, and describe how it feels to your mother and fiance."
"Yes, my beloved King..." Ryo repllied in girlish tone as slowly approaches Hunter and kneels down, giving his member a couple of licks to wet it with his own saliva. Then, the wolf stood up and lowered his butt against Hunter's hard dick, moaning softly and began riding him "Aahh...my King...You're so big..."

The crowds as well as his fiance and mother watches Ryo easily taking Hunter's big dick. "Ohh..my goodness.." His mother said in full of surprise, feeling like to fell unconscious.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds