Join our server on Discord

Slave House
Lucero moaned out "Oh I will, babe, I'll give you pleasure like you never thought possible," as he says that his dick seems to thicken & lengthen as he keeps thrustihg hard and his dick seems to slither & unjulate like waves while Lucero moans louder & deeper as he nipples Drake's neck as he kissed & suckled it.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Alex and began to thrust in and out of Shinra's tight ass, fucking it like mad before he shot another serving of cum into him. That would only be the first of many, tonight....

((Want to timeskip to their baby's birth?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shinra moaned wildly as he rode Alex as hard & fast as he could, shooting just as much cum as his lover/master, but his loads went everywhere.

(If that is your wish, My Lord.)
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Drake screamed in pleasure as he felt Lucero cock grow in him. Drake eyes widened when he felt it move in him, "Ooooooh god, H-harder please this feels sooooooo good" Drake moaned out as he feels like he's about to cum again.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
After much fucking, the two fell asleep, holding one another. The next few days were of the same, fucking, humiliation, and the such. But then one day, Shinra could feel their child about to be born and Alex had special doctors take him into a private room to help him birth the baby. When their little femboy was born, he was asked to enter and behold their child.

((I expect you to rp as the boy, and expect another timeskip to a few months (the baby grows fast) into the future soon))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucero nods and moans more, blushing heavily as he mated with Drake harder, ready to catch all of his cum as Lucero knew that he was about to cum hard inside him.

After the birthing Shinra eagerly awaited for his lover, his master, his Alex to enter the room, their baby boy was like his 'mother' in physiologic, but like a combination of both parents in physical appearances, he had his father's shape shifting & good sized dick, for a baby, and his 'mother's' feminine shape.
Drake moaned louder and screamed in pleasure as his cum squirts out of his cock. Drakes tight ass squeezed tighter around Luceros cock trying to get him to cum. When Lucero cums Drake passes out from the enormous pleasure.
The OCA
(shit g2g, lil bro's in the room)
(ok then)
The OCA
Alex saw the baby and smiled, kissing his 'wife's' lips at the sight. "He's beautiful....And something tells me, he'll soon learn to be as big of a slut as you, my love," he whispered, before kissing their baby boy's lips.