Join our server on Discord

Slave House
Drake moaned and started to lick his cum off of Luceros face. After he licks the cum off Luceros face Drake turns around and bends over, "Please master fuck your sluts tight ass" Drake moan as he looks over his shoulder at Lucero.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
"A slut like you can take it. But go ahead and cover it with your spit. Slobber all over that delicious, huge cock! Show everyone how much you love it!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh yes, my lord, I love your cock, I'm disgusted and hate the idea of having sex with woman, and I love of cocks, especially your cock, and men, especially you," he then licks all over his master's cock as well as kisses all over it, especially the head & the slit of it.

"Mmmmm, oh but slut, if it's as tight as you say, shouldn't I lube you up first," he licks his lips as he asks as he stares at his pet's perfect ass.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Drake blushed as he almost forgot about that. If he did it would of hurt, "Yes master please do whatever you'd like" Drake said as he waits for Lucero to luBe him up.
The OCA
Lucero smile and pulls Drake's pants down followed by whatever undergarment he was wearing, then he got to his knees and began licking his hole while fondling his sac and stroking his cock.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
"Are you ready to ride it yet, slut?" he asked, seeing his people looking at Shinra with lust. "Take that cock like the slut you are, bitch. Tell your people how much you love it...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Drake moans as Lucero licks his hole. He moans louder as Lucero fondels his balls and strokes his cock, "Master that feels so good" Drake said as he moans louder and pants from the pleasure.
The OCA
"Yes, my lord, I'm ready," he blushes lightly, "unless you'd like to lube up my virgin tight bunny tailhole."

Lucero began to lick from his pet's sack to his hole then began suckling his sack and fingering his hole then he pressed his lips to Drake's hole & he began to slip his tongue in while fondling Drake's sack, stroking his pet's dick the whole time.
Drake moans louder as Luceros tongue starts to drive him crazy, "P-Please master I can't take it anymore. I need your cock in my slutty hole" Drake moaned out as his cock drips more pre-cum from all the pleasure he was feeling.
The OCA
"Hmm....How about you do that yourself? Cover your fingers in your saliva and push them into your own ass. I know you'd love doing that, whore," Alex said, with a knowing smile.