Join our server on Discord

Slave House
"Then put the ring on, and prepare for a hot, passionate honeymoon," he smiled, standing up and snapping his fingers. Many of the sissies began to throw flowers and rice into the air in celebration as Alex handed Shinra the ring and kissed him again, their cocks rubbing against each other's.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shinra moaned deeply into the kiss as he slipped the ring on the appropriate finger & wrapped his arms around Alex's neck.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Drake moaned as he enjoys his treatment. Drake looks down as Lucero on zips his pants waiting for more pleasure
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Alex suddenly pushed Shinra back and into the arms of a couple of sissy boys, both dressed up as bridemaids. They held up a white, wedding dress for him and told him to dress up. Alex also ordered Shinra to open a portal to his world again, so his people see the wedding.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shinra changed and opened a portal, taking Alex's arm "Ready, my love?"

Lucero looked at Drake after undoing his pant "well? undo mine too."
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
"Of course," Alex smiled, changing his outer appearance so it looked like a tuxedo. "Lead the way, slut."
Shinra nods and walks through the portal at Alex's side, right where he belongs.
Drake blushes as he leans forward and pulls down Lucero's zipper with his teeth. Drake pulls down Lucero's pants and underwear and looks at Lucero's cock, "Master you look so big" Drake said as he licks Lucero's cock enjoying the taste.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
"Mmmm" Lucero moans deeply as he begins to lick your cock, enjoying it.
The two reappeared before the Espada and Alex said, "Go and fetch as many people as you can! Your King and Queen want them to see this." Once all the people were brought before the two, he continued. "As you know, your once proud leader has been turned into my slut. Well, now he will also become my wife." He then looked at Shinra, his hand on 'her' ass. "Go on. Tell them how slutty and proud you are to be my wife."