Join our server on Discord

Slave House
Alex smiled and watched Shinra dance, seeing him moving his hips and ass for the crowd of men, who all cheered in amazement and lust at the sight. Alex made another hand motion, asking for more dancing and maybe pole dancing too from his little slut, loving to watch his body move.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Drake Blushed and moaned softly, "Y-yes master Lucero" Drake stuttered trying not to moan and covers his growing cock.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Shinra nods to his master and begins pole dancing from a streetlight drawing a large crowd, every guy in the crowd rock harder and jerking off.

Lucero smiles and moved him pet's hand "I didn't tell you to cover your hard dick up now did I?" He then begins to nuzzle his pet's groin.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
The many men began shooting their on the ground, staring in lust at the beautiful woman. Alex smiled and walked over to Shinra and pulled him into his arms, passionatly kissing his lips. "Blow a kiss goodbye to them and let's go, slut," he ordered, spanking his ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmmm" Shinra passionately kissed back and then blew the guys a kiss goodbye "See ya around, boys," he said in his feminine voice.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
The boys all howled with lust as he and Shinra walked off, and Alex smiled. "That was amazing. I love it when you act slutty." After a while of walking, the two came to a club with the words TRAPS on it, in bright neon letters. They stepped in and found many beautiful sissy boys like Shinra dancing and serving masters, like Alex. They were all dressed in girl clothes, like bunnygirl waitress outfits, maid uniforms, bikinis, and more. "This is my Club, Shinra. A place where faggots like you are dominated by real men. What do you think of it?"
Shinra smiled happily "I think this place is nice, but I only see one real man in here & my arms are around him. Hell I could out dom those posers."
Drake moaned as Lelucero nuzzled his hard cock, "M-master Lucero" Drake moans. Drake then reaches in-between Luceros legs and starts to rub his clothed cock.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
"Oh, I'm sure you could," Alex smiled, before kissing Shinra again. "But there's something else I wanted to do...." He suddenly crouched down and reached into his pocket, pulling out a ring with a pink jewel on it, and the words GAY SLUTTY COCK LOVER engraved on it. "Shinra...Will you marry me?"
Shinra kissed back and then blushed hearing his master's words "Of course I would, it'd be my honor."

Lucero moaned lightly as his pet rubbed his cock and began to undo Drake's pants with his teeth.