Join our server on Discord

Slave House
"Oh...He's good," Hunter taunted as he looked at the two. "I bet he sucked a lot of cocks when you weren't looking," he said to Ryo's fiance. "Keep sucking, slut. I'll cum in your mouth, and then you can show it off to your mom and ex fiance," he said, loving the power and sadistic nature of it all. "Doesn't he look cute like this?" he asked Ryo's mom and fiance as he moved his hand to finger the wolf's asshole.
Ryo nodded slightly and deepthroat Hunter's cock as the dragon fingering his tailhole, making him moaning cutely, sucking and licking Hunter's cock like a lollipop. A few drips of cum leaked out from his own cock.

Without ignoring hunter's statement, Ryo's fiance and mother just nodded and smiles a little bit. "..W-well, at least...he loves being...with you..." Ryo's fiance said.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hunter smiled and humped Ryo's mouth a bit before shooting his cum into the wolf's mouth, and enjoyed the feeling before pulling out. "Don't swallow just yet. Turn to them, and open your mouth. Show off the cum in your mouth, and then swallow it...Then tell them how good it tastes," he ordered.
Ryo murred in mouth once Hunter's cum filled his mouth until it drools down to his muzzle. "...Yes, my King..." He speaks telepathically as turned around and facing his fiance and mother, and showing his mouth fill with the dragon's cum. Then, he slowly gulp it down before lifting a slight smile, murring deeply. "...It taste good...I like salty, warm and sticky things in my throat..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You like being my slut, don't you? My whore of a Queen," Hunter grinned, rubbing his cock against Ryo's ass once more. "Beg for me to fuck you! Beg before all your people!"
"Mnnrrhh...Please...Your beloved Queen...wants your cock more..." Ryo pleaded, lifting his tail higher to give a better view of his butt. "Fuck your queen more...my King..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heh...I think that's enough for this video, slave," the dragon laughed as the holograms disappeared. "We can get back to this little role play later. Up," he ordered. Hunter then stretched a bit and walked over to Ryo. "Good acting, slave, very good. Now would you like to do some more videos or something else?"
Ryo take a rest a little bit, gasping some air before stood up, his member still harden with some of his own and Hunter's cum sticking on it. "...T-thank you..." He replied softly, gently tidying up his long hair. "I guess..I need to take a rest for a while...Is that okay with you...?" He asked, looking to Hunter.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Go ahead. I need to make a call anyways," Hunter responded, and gook out his phone. "Hello? Hey honey! Yeah, I got the new slut. Its a he, but might as well be a she! Yeah. Uh huh. Thanks baby," the dragon said as he talked on the phone. "Tell me when you're ready, slut!" he said back to Ryo.
After for about 15 minutes of rest, the feminine wolf stood up and looking to the dragon. "I'm ready for next session..." He said.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds