Join our server on Discord

You guys have a forum. Huh.
I like to think so. I tend to do my best work at 3AM in the morning- very... feely. In any case, thanks for such a warm welcome, and I'll see about getting some work here. I've had an idea for a somewhat lengthy digimon fic that's been drifting back and forth now for a couple years, and maybe I should get to work on it, ne?

Other then that, I'll probably spend a bit of time exploring the site. Here, there, finding out just what each place is. That being said, I might take a while to migrate into the RP section- while I'm sure it'll invariably happen, I am sort of spread thin- 4 seems to be my operational limit, and even that's stretching. But we'll see what happens for some of those, and for my writing flair. Always need to write new posts, new dreams, and new plans, it seems.

I've noticed you have an IRC channel, so I'll probably be in there in a bit. Other then that, I'm glad to be part of the community. I'm incalculably sure that it'll be a fabulous ride. I just hope I can live up to the most peculiar self that I am at 3AM without actually spending all my time at 3AM- but then, that's a process that's been slowly occuring- the normalizing of my self and ur-self for several years now. It happens in bits and pieces.

And now, I think I need to draw up a new fic timeline- I'm sure I can tap the little wellspring of inspiration that pools around me, but I'd still like to have all my facts straight. Moreover, I think that, perhaps, time and hindsight allow the muses a better look at what's to come. My early drafts for this thing were... kind of bad. *Smiles* Afterall, it's easy enough to know what you want, but getting there.... that I'm a little waffly on.

Perhaps... I should make a thread. Yessss.
We craft our wings from the ashes of our deeds, each feather a dream...
Quote:My name is Kerrus. Kerrus Magrus, a wandering warrior of the divine sun. My name is Hope, hope for the future of untold and countless lives. My word is Truth, for I speak with the wings of a thousand angels. But most of all, my soul is open, a feather on the wind.

Hello Kerrus, the reason why I decided to look at this specifically is because of the fact of the poetry in your words.

Welcome to the place where breathe meets the pleasant air that passes through the spectrum of this oasis. May it bring you to a plateau of fun, knowledge and enjoyment.

This is Gabu, its a pleasure.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(03-18-2009 04:24 PM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:
Quote:My name is Kerrus. Kerrus Magrus, a wandering warrior of the divine sun. My name is Hope, hope for the future of untold and countless lives. My word is Truth, for I speak with the wings of a thousand angels. But most of all, my soul is open, a feather on the wind.

Hello Kerrus, the reason why I decided to look at this specifically is because of the fact of the poetry in your words.

Welcome to the place where breathe meets the pleasant air that passes through the spectrum of this oasis. May it bring you to a plateau of fun, knowledge and enjoyment.

This is Gabu, its a pleasure.

New one. Trust this guy! He is cool. (I dont talk to him much anymore for my own reasons. Im an ass like that so dont mind me much.) But this Gabu is a friendly one. :P
Ryaaan, don't leave out that you're an amazing graphics artist!
(03-20-2009 11:08 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Ryaaan, don't leave out that you're an amazing graphics artist!

No one cares if i am.
hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(03-20-2009 01:03 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(03-20-2009 11:08 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Ryaaan, don't leave out that you're an amazing graphics artist!

No one cares if i am.
You're the best graphics artist here! You should start giving yourself props.
Hello come join the family, *Hugs* Welcome to here. I hope you have fun i had fun here. I'm here if you want someone to talk to ^_^ my messenger info is on this site and if you want to talk to someone i'm almost always available..
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Oh. My. GOD that's an epic intro post! WELCOME ABOARD YE BOARDS YE- YE- *sighs* I've been gone too long. *bear-hugs forum*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hello person. Hope you have a good time here.