Join our server on Discord

You guys have a forum. Huh.
I never really noticed. Or if I did it was way the hell back when I was way below the age limit. Heh.

My name's Kerrus, though I've cycled through a lot of nicks to get from there to here. I'm a fan of Digimon, particularly series 1, 2, 3, and 5. And X Evolution, which was smexy as all hell.

I'm sexually ambiguous, though in practice that manifests as enjoying materiel from nearly every side of the spectrum.

I like dragons, foxes- but particularly Renamon and Lucario. I've been on and off the main site since forever, though only recently did I rediscover it when I realized that I, as a fan of this material, had stagnated. I'd been relying on fchan and the associated boards to find all my material, and my mind was thirsting with an unquenchable thirst the likes of which the gods can only dream of for some honest, down to earth, written material.

I like bunnies and puppies and kittehs- oh, the kittehs. I'm a fan of Yaoi, Yuri, and straight old fashioned smex. I like lengthy romances, and honest straight old smut. I'm a fan of Takeru who was, from the singular begining, my favourite character. I like young love, old flames, and the crossing of the divide. I enjoy unconventional romances, and strange possibilities.

Moreover, I like to write, though I haven't written any honest to goodness fanfic in a long time- I mostly write RPG universe material on assorted boards.

I'm not afraid of my association with all that is evil, and all that is so longingly smexy- I use this usernick nearly everyplace but one, a relic* of the past.

I transcend boundries, moving from tightly knit communities like DLP, to broad open killing fields of SB, to the hive intellects of TFF. Some of you, nay most of you probably even know what I'm talking about.

I like webcomics that can make me laugh, though probably only actually follow one with a real story. I like fantasy and science fiction, Star Trek and Dresden Files. I'm an enigma to some, and a righteous bastion of divine might to others.

Sometimes I argue with trolls, what some might think an excersize in futility. But sometimes, oh those sometimes, I've won. I take each victory as it happens, and move forward into life.

I'm a dirty scad of guy sometimes, yet strange and softspoken others. It doesn't matter your race, your creed, your identity, or even your state of sanity, I'll be open with you given half the chance. I've known people far more saner then I, and people crazier then you'll ever hope to be.

I'm a wayward disciple of the War Against Reality, with all the connotations that it brings- and though I understand Fiss is adjusting to family life- has been, I wish he'd finish up the next segment of The Story.

I'm a fanfiction enthusiast, I love it in all sorts. Though my time with certain faculties has enhanced my keen eye, it merely enables me to filter through what is, and can be, great, and what has not a hope nor desire to improve.

My name is Kerrus. Kerrus Magrus, a wandering warrior of the divine sun. My name is Hope, hope for the future of untold and countless lives. My word is Truth, for I speak with the wings of a thousand angels. But most of all, my soul is open, a feather on the wind.

We craft our wings from the ashes of our deeds, each feather a dream...
We craft our wings from the ashes of our deeds, each feather a dream...
Welcome to the DaD. Glad to hear you like kittehs because, huh? Where'd Katt, Kitt, and Slash go? Oh well sure they'll turn up. Enjoy the peace while it lasts because this crazy group of possibly escaped mental patients called Shadow Dragon Pack tends to show up and cause all sorts of mischief.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, Kerrus! How a ya doing?

It sounds like you'll fit right it, perfectly, at our fabulous site.

For example...

Me. I love most furries, scalies and avians, most Digimon & Pokemon, sci-fi & fantasy stuff, Rp-ing, writing, drawing, fiction, romance, horror, all sorts of sex-type stuff, and so on...and so forth...

So, just take a look around a bit and I'm sure you find plenty here that'll interest you, and hopefully...you'll become a regular and recurring participant.

See ya 'round! :D
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I am Cowboy, Demon halfbreed and Warrior for a forgotten god....

*coughs*

In short, that means I like to blow stuff up in RPs. I write a little, and a doodle sometimes. But the RPs here are what keep me from leaving.

Have fun. Play a game. Meet the locals. And be sure to worship Renamon. Peace.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Welcome to the DaD!! I'm Masquerade. By the way you so beautifully typed your intro post, I must say that you most definitely have a talent for writing, one that was fated to be tied to you by unbreakable bonds no matter how hard you tried. It sounds as though you were born to write. If you do decide to put any written material onto this site, know that this guy right here will be reading it as often as possible, for I am a great patron of written works along with art. Although your personality contradicts itself, it seems to possess a certain omniscience about you and your mind seems to be stable (unlike that of the people around here, but I love 'em that way XD) No matter what you're like, me and everyone here welcomes you with open arms. I hope you have fun on this site (as if that isn't easy ^^) and that you post like crazy because there are plenty of places to do it. Have fun!! =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Enjoy your stay. Nuff said
Way too much f*cking info. Have fun at the forums and watch what goes on. By the way, if you have any questions, just ask. I love answering questions for people who are new to these boards, have a fun day.
Mreow!~
Hi there, I'm so glad you joined. I was just looking for my next recipe's ingredient. Turns out you need wandering warriors for the Wandering Warrior's Arcanum, oh the folly! Mind volunteering or shall we commence innard extraction without proper sedation? I do hope you choose the later for I am in a rather joyful mood.

Shadowknight Wrote:Enjoy the peace while it lasts because this crazy group of possibly escaped mental patients called Shadow Dragon Pack tends to show up and cause all sorts of mischief.

Ergo.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-18-2009 10:26 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Hi there, I'm so glad you joined. I was just looking for my next recipe's ingredient. Turns out you need wandering warriors for the Wandering Warrior's Arcanum, oh the folly! Mind volunteering or shall we commence innard extraction without proper sedation? I do hope you choose the later for I am in a rather joyful mood.

Shadowknight Wrote:Enjoy the peace while it lasts because this crazy group of possibly escaped mental patients called Shadow Dragon Pack tends to show up and cause all sorts of mischief.

Ergo.
I second that.
(03-18-2009 10:32 AM)MagusKnight Wrote:
(03-18-2009 10:26 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Ergo.
I second that.

Hmm. The quota seems to be familiar... those no-good infamous- oh wait a minute. Nevermind.

Well, nice to meet you Kerrus! Hope you enjoy yourself here and take time to enjoy what we have to offer here. I'll be round and about, so if you want to talk, I'll be available :P

By the way, personal note. Your writing is neato! xD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds