Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
OOC: I know. But drake said "other admin" and there's only crimson and Mas, where the other admin? I thought he thought you were in admin, and in such a case I was explaining why he couldn't target you.
OOC: Okay you two. Drake was taking aim at me. The end. X_X

IC:

Hakatsu laughed as he jumped easily out of the way. "Phew, that was a close one." He recovered quickly and rushed at Drake, his speed still twice as high. With the extra speed, he unleashed a blinding normal combo. I will have those Symbol Fragments, my friend, he thought.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: yikes I go away and a mini-fight breaks out o.o

Drake threw his arms up to try and block the combo, but the difference in level between him and his opponent only differ the damage slightly as the caine fell back from the damage. He groaned as he got to his feet, and felt a pulsating along his arm. He looked down to see the ill-fated ring of Skeith flash. No, I can't let him out... he thought as he used a Repth spell to cure himself. He drew his guns once more. "Dual trigger! Judgement!" he fired severaly shots at the admin aiming for the ground near his feet in an attempt to slow him down.

"You know you want me out. Take down this guy with one shot."
Drake grit his teeth as he heard the familar voice in his head.
"You know you want it....just do it!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hakatsu did a graceful backflip, landing gently on the ground and giving a bow to his opponent. However, he growled as he noticed that minimal damage had been taken. "My, my, Mr. Canine," he said despairingly. "You are quite strong. I'm afraid I haven't taken that much damage in a while." When he noticed the "minimal" damage, he noticed that his health bar had been reduced by a few centimeters.

Hakatsu scratched his head at the gunner. His opponent seemed to be distracted by something. Oh well. Time was tinkering away. "I'm afraid you have forced me into using one of my more powerful skills. Gamble with Death!" Time froze in the battle area and everything turned a shade of black and purple. Hakatsu leaped into the air and took out a small dice. He let it fall gently to the ground, but as it got closer to landing, it grew bigger and bigger. It landed on the ground with a crash. On the very top of the dice was a picture of a single skull with crossbones.

"My, my, it seems you aren't very lucky today," Hakatsu spoke mockingly. Shadows from the ground wrapped themselves around his opponent's neck, causing half of his life bar to be depleted instantly without interference from defense or magical defense. After the damage had been done, everything returned to normal.

The OCA
"You can't want a walk now, are you serious?" Dorian said to the Doberman whose head was in his lap. He was giving him the "So, you WANT me to pee on the couch again." look. Dorian rolled his eyes before looking back at the screen, "I guess I'm just running towards a treasure chest, and it doesn't take THAT long for you to go." He took the leash from his desk and latched it around Link's collar and the other end around his wrist. "Now to leave a mes-"

When Link has to go, he has to go, and when he gives the courtesy to warn you, you give him the same courtesy and take him... immediately. Needless to say, Crimitheus was still running along aside Hakatsu, and when he was attacked, kept running towards the chest, his last command, as Dorian walked to the hydrant.

Meanwhile, an error message popped on his screen, but not a regular one, a... cryptic one. Of course, unusual as it was, it still had the same effect. He was logged out and brought to his inbox. wherein which we return to-

"What the hell!" Dorian ran to the screen to find he was in his inbox and not the World. "Aw, crap." He didn't know how to take it, it seemed all signs said to leave the World, presumably to bed. 'I can at least write him to apologize and then I swear I'll go to bed.' Link seemed to bark at his thought, agreeing and demanding it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Hakatsu
Subject: Connection problems

I'm sorry. All signs around me say that I need to go to bed... you don't wanna know. Just wanted to apologize and hope this doesn't impede future treks in the World. I swear I'm more knowledgeable when not sleep deprived.

Link sat at the foot of the bed, waiting for his master to climb in. He always slept him him and couldn't without him, thus his enthusiasm to get him to bed. Dorian ran to the kitchen, rummaged thru the freezer for his eye serum, ran back to the room, putting on the serum patch, and leapt into bed. Link followed soon after. 'Got to stop these nights, my eyes will fall out soon.'

OOC: I apologize SO heavily for impeding the thread, I hope the fires are still hot, I just had a lot going on and every time I came back here what I had to reply to kept getting longer and longer. Finally had the time so I got it out of the way. I really hope to not have y'all waiting on me like that again. Forgiveness?
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
As Hakatsu finished his attack, he looked around to see how his other partner was coming along. He realized that he had taken the initiative in the fight without giving his partner much of a chance. He then realized that he was alone. That's when he got the email. He was right in the middle of battle but he was able to type quickly.

To: Crimitheus
Subject: Re: Connection problems

It's okay. There have been a lot of those going on today. I'll have to get the other admins to check it out. Don't worry--we'll quest again some other time. Just be prepared =3

The OCA
OOC: I will be static for now. x3 I will have to move Pearl out of Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground if I want her to interact with anyone x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Drake growled as his health was cut in half and his wrist started to emit the green ring that he dreaded so much. He quickly took a piece of cloth from his belt and wrapped up his wrist to hide the ring from his oppnenet.

"You know you want to my dear boy. Just let the power flow through you and I will deal with his pitiful admin."

"Shut up." he cussed to his other focusing on the admin. He spun his twin guns in his hands before drawing and set them to rapid fire mode. "Dual Trigger! Rapid fire!!" he cried out sending a rain of bullets towards his foe. The bullet casings blowing out from the slider on the guns and hitting the ground and mounting upward. (Yes totally rambo :P)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hakatsu evaded with his quick speed, although not all of the damage had been avoided. He was pleasantly surprised with the power of this other player. He had made him draw his weapon even. He smiled as the other player shot at him. Secretly, he was enjoying himself. This awesome battle is much better than administrative work, but someone's got to do it. I have to do something to get out of danger...

"I've got just the trick. Wicked Refrain!!" he shouted and burst into the sky, spinning his scythe rapidly. All of the remaining bullets were deflected, but that wasn't the end. Hakatsu was now falling from the air and directing himself to the other player's direction, his scythe spinning like a razor blade. "Hope I don't take your head off!" he called playfully to his opponent.

The OCA
Drake's eyes went wide as the scythe bore down on him that he bent back feeling the cold blade slide along him taking a few hairs off his mane. As the blade went passed he jumped back and was about to take aim when a pain flowed through his arm. The armband grew brighter. I want out Drakie!!! The caine grasped his wrist and looked at the admin for a moment as a shadow of Skeith loomed behind him. "No I won't let you out!" Drake quickly threw down a smoke bomb allowing him to disengage from the battle and logged out from the area leaving his symbol fragments behind to his opponent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)