Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
Okay!! The is now .hack// fans!! ^^ Let's get this role play up and going, shall we?

Several years following the AIDA attack on The World: R2....

*News Capture*

GOOD NEWS FOR ONLINE JUNKIES
4/19/2021

Many people remember the hit online game, The World, from a couple of years ago. Even more people remember The World: R2 that was so quickly shut down after a serious viral attack. However, there is good news now for all of the online junkies that used to spend all of their time playing this wonderful online game. CC Corp has decided that the third time is a charm and plans to launch The World: Revision 3 this very afternoon. All copies have been snuck into stores so get out there and buy them quickly!!

We have been informed that most of the game will be based off of the concept of The World: R2, such as the battle system, classes, awakenings, guilds, etc. But CC Corp is also glad to add a few new features to their game:

~ The Home: Asides from having your guild's @HOME, you can now purchase your very own house in the root towns!! With enough GP, you could even own a mansion!! The purpose of having the home could be playing minigames, resting, storing even more items that you don't have room for at the @HOME, and anything else that the very talented people at CC Corp has come up with.

~ Cooking: Many people have been talking about food being added, so now it has!! All root towns now have grocery stores managed by NPCs so that you can buy and then cook. The goal to cooking is to gather recipes that are in different areas or obtain them from cooking challenge events. By successfully making meals, you can raise your cooking rate allowing you to make better food. Cooked food is used for healing on the field, or maybe even for social gatherings.

~ Romance: In this highly technological world that we have, many people are now finding love over the Internet. In order to encourage this and allow for lovers to interact, CC Corp has now added numerous extra actions you can take with your lover!! Heart Whether it be hugging, kissing, or something a little more intimate, you will now be able to do it with the one you love the most, even if they live halfway across the world.

Along with the new features, CC Corp has announced that the top administrator for the company has been replaced with none other than a 16 year old junior in high school. He already has the game and has made a character. The higher ups in the CC Corp have complete trust in him mainly because of his very high intelligence. He has already planned a whole campaign of special events and quests and can't wait to get The World: R3 started.

That takes care of things for right now, but there's no telling what other changes CC Corp might make in the near future. All we can do for now is to hope that The World: R3 is even better and more successful than its two precedents.

~END

The date is May 16, 2021. It has been about a month since The World: R3 has been released, and everything seems to be doing great...for now. But there is an evil shadow brewing in the depths of The World, one far worse than both AIDA and Cubia combined. Prepare yourself players. The game may be fun now, but things are about to get a lot worse.........

OKAY!! Time to get those profiles in!! =3 Here's what you need:

Username:
PC:
Race:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Guild:
Guild Level:
Level:
Job:
Weapon: (Lv.)
Customization: (# of slots)
-Explaination of customization
Armor: (Lv.)
Accessory: (Lv.)
Skills:
Awakening:

Yes, it is indeed a lot. For those who have never played .hack// before, no, everyone planning on joining this role play HAVE to view the .hack//RP thread on this site under the "R-What?" section. Post #7 should explain each of the fields quite well, so if you're looking at this and are freaking out, then just follow my directions, okay??

Here's my profile so that you have an example to follow:

Username: Hakatsu
PC: Administrator, Sage Palace Emperor, Epitaph User (Gorre), Guildmaster
Race: Human
Physical Description: Fairly tall, about 5'10" and very slim. He has shoulder length light green hair and sky blue eyes. He wears white pants with a pale green stripe on the left leg and a white overcoat with golden buttons--a symbol of power as an administrator. Underneath the overcoat, he wears a plain white button-up shirt and a blue ascot. He also wears elegant, white boots with no laces visible.
Personality: Although he is bestowed with a lot of power as head administrator at CC Corp, he doesn't really abuse it. He prefers to spend his time experimenting with the system in order to make "The World R:3" even better. He is kind of insane, but very humorous and very outgoing--a person who is easy to get along with.
Guild: VEGA
Guild Level: 10
Level: 50
Job: Flick Reaper
Weapon: Anomalous Scythe (Lv. 50)
Customization: Data Upset (3 slots)
-Has a chance to paralyze the enemy; Has a chance to prevent the enemy from using items, healing spells, attack spells, and arts.
Armor: Noise Protection (Lv. 50)
Customization: System Fragmentation (3 slots)
-Has a 10% to absorb damage taken as both HP and SP; Increases evasion rate.
Accessory: Geomancer's Ring (Lv. 50)
Customization: Area Carving (3 slots)
-Allows the wearer to change the landscape of an area (can only be used outside of battle)
Skills: Terror Blossom, Lotus Flower, Gamble with Death, Heavenly Wheel, Preservation of Authority, Pha Repth, Rip Maen
Awakening: Avatar

Well, there you have it folks!! If there's something wrong with your profiles, I will notify you immediately via PM, so don't worry if you mess up. If you have a question, feel free to PM me because I would be more than happy to help you. =3 For the people that have already had their profiles approved, go ahead and post 'em. You know that they are correct, so have no worries ^^ If anyone else is worried about their profiles being incorrect, also feel free to PM them to me so I can check them. If you're confident in your profile, well, then go ahead and post it. Once we get a significant number of people joined up, we'll go ahead and start this thing!! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Username: Pearl
PC: Holy Palace Empress, Epitaph User (Macha), assistant administrator at CC Corp
Race: Lei Tribe (anthropomorphic cat)
Physical Description: she is 1m and 70cm tall. She has long silver hair, crystal blue eyes, white cat ears. She wears light tight-fitting purple armor as well as a white cap lavishly decorated with roses.
Personality: A sweet girl, sometimes shy. She doesn’t mind making new friends and tagging along in new adventures. She easily gets along with most everyone though she hates PK’ers.
Guild: VEGA guild (not at the start of the rp. Maybe later x3)
Guild Level: 10
Level: 15
Job: Twin Blades
Weapon: Shirogane(lv15)
Customization: None
Armor: Loose Guard (lv10)
Customization: None
Accessory: Simple Wind Idol, Custom Geomancer's Ring (Lv. 15)
Customization: Area Carver (3 slots)
-Allows the wearer to change the landscape of an area (can only be used outside of battle)
Skills: Staccatto, Thunder Coil, Justification (When killed by another player, causes a forced gate out for all players in the Battle Area (this skill is to prevent other players from getting there hands on the rare items like the Custom Geomancer's Ring)
Awakening: Avatar
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Username: Dark
PC: Player Killer Killer
Physical Description: About 6 ft even, has blood red eyes, most of the time wearing black chest armor with black gloves, black boots, and a black helmet with a blade on it, has blood red hair
Personality: Quite, hates PK most of the lower level players look up to him
Guild: Independent
Guild Level: 0
Level: 20
Job: Twin Blades
Weapon: Heaven and Hell (lv. 10)
Customization: Power down (1 slot)
-has a chance of stoping the enemy
Armor: Dark Abyss (Lv. 10)
Customization: Last Haste (1 slot)
-when low hp, haste is auto cast Haste on Dark
Accessory: Necklace (Lv. 10)
Customization: Auto protect (1 slot)
-Cast Protect when hp drops below 50%
Skills: Demon Fang, Moonlight demon, Sword Rain, Flacon's crest and Brillent overlord
Awakening: Demon
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
A few more things to know, folks!!

The World:R3 not only exists as an online game, but also involves a person's desktop, which means that players can send emails to each other inviting them to different places to talk or trade, or anything else you can think of. If you decide to send or reply to any emails, make sure you do it BEFORE you type your action post. In The World: R3, the game can be paused and emails can be sent at any point in the game, even when battling or during a special event, so don't worry about it. Here's how an email should look:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Pearl
Subject: The New Event

Hey, Pearl. I just wanted to let you know that there was a new event that is about to be started. Let's meet up at Σ Plotting Mastermind’s Evil Scheme to talk about it and level up.

That's a very simple example and that's really all you need.

The next thing is called a News Capture. News Captures will always be in my posts, so pay attention to learn what's going on in the real world. They will be seen like this *News Capture* just like in the first post.

That's all for now, and more people need to sign up. Come on now, you KNOW it'll be exciting!! XD

*NEW*-- One more new piece of info for you and it's about NPCs. Anyone can control NPCs, just make sure that they don't do any crazy, like something that affects the plotline in any way. Also, when trading with an NPC, please know that they drive hard bargains ALL the time, and most of the time, they REALLY rip you off. That's why it is advised that you go to areas or use the shops to buy or obtain weapons, armor, etc.

The OCA
Username: Drake
PC: PKK, Epitaph User (Skeith)
Race: Canine
Job: Dual Gunner
Weapon: D-6 (Mid-grade pistols lv 20)
Description: Standing about 7 ft tall with blue eyes, and a muscular black/blueish fur frame. He usually wears black baggy pants with a simple vest over his chest. He carries duel pistols as he is a gunner, but has yet to fully master the weaponary of this new class.
Level: 25
Guild: Independent
Guild Level: None
Skills:Thunder Spark (Lv 14) Pectra bullet (Lv 13) Dust bullet (lv 21) Dual Trigger (lv 21) Al Repth, Rip Maen
Armour:Armadillo Vest (Lv 20) (-Pyschical damage -25%)
Awakening: Skeith. However Drake rarely uses it as it can cause him to lose control.
Accessory: None
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Username: Salem "Crimson Panther"
PC: Player Killer Killer.
Race: Human.
Physical Description: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273...amma03.jpg Only with bronze skin, and his coat, armor, and eyes are red, has a black butterfly on the back of his coat.
Personality: A bit random at times, he thinks of himself as a hero and always fights for what he thinks is right, even if others don't.
Guild: Lilith's Alliance.(Currently it's only member)
Guild Level: 3.
Level: 33.
Job: Blade Master. (Received use of this class as a reward from CC corp.)
Weapon: Lilith's Love http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273...hikara.jpg (The purple one) (Lv.31)
Customization: Finite Revival.(#3)
-Automatically revives any party member upon death, only works 3 times per battle.
Armor: Lilah's Protecton.(Lv.31)
Customization: Night proof.(#3)
-Nullifies damage from dark based attacks/spells.
Accessory: Ring of the Dead.(Lv.3)
Customization: Dusk Boost.(#3)
-Increases dark type attacks/spells.
Skills: Serpent, Screech Owl, Crossroad, Night Spirit, Dark Moon.
Awakening: Beast.

Username: Jikun Kenbo
PC: Guiding Mother. (Helps noobs)
Race: Human.
Physical Description: http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273...els/02.jpg but the hair is red and with out the wings, has larger breasts and has a black butterfly tattoo on her right bicep.
Personality: Kind and gentle, she always takes time to help what he calls 'child players', she is considered to be a motherly figure by many.
Guild: None.
Guild Level: 0.
Level: 30
Job: Long arm. (Received as a gift for beta testing the new version of the world)
Weapon: Ama-no-Nuboko http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273...aKaien.jpg (Lv.27)
Customization: Tide of creation.(#3)
-Boost water based attacks/spells.
Armor: Izanami's robes.(Lv.27)
Customization: shared protection(#3)
-Boosts the special defense of allies.
Accessory: Izanagi's jewels(Lv.27)
Customization: shared defense(#3)
-boosts the physical defense of allies.
Skills: Rip Tide, Blue Crush, Frozen Dragon, Giga Splash, Ola Repth
Awakening: Divine.

Username: Helena Fianna.
PC: Chaotic Player Killer, Epitaph User (Tarvos)
Physical Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/angel...e.jpg?o=76 as well as a black butterfly on a necklace and a small pair of angel wings that let her levitate for a few seconds, they are a hacked item item.
Personality: She often acts innocent, sweet, and naive but this is just a mask, she is non of these and uses her charm to lure innocent players to their demise.
Guild: None.
Guild Level: 0
Level: 31
Job: Flick Reaper.
Weapon: Faust's Scythe http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee223...ull/15.jpg (Lv.29)
Customization: (#3)
-Drains Enemy HP and MP and increase Physical Attack and Special Attack.
Armor: Mephisto's Armor(Lv.29)
Customization: Hell's Protection(#3)
-Nullifies Fire based attacks/spells
Accessory: Lucifer's Contract(Lv.29)
Customization: Prolonged Life(#3)
-Increases HP and MP.
Skills: Angel Slayer, Hell Raiser, Sin Bringer, Shade, Flaming Jupiter.
Awakening: Avatar.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Username- Bladen-EX

PC-
Player Killer: Suggests that you kill other players for fun, paritcularly noobs.
Epitaph User: Corbenik
Mercenary: Suggests that you are paid to fight.

Race- Lei Tribe
Physical Description: Neko. Has orange fur with white stripes. She has red eyes and large claws.
Personality: Loner, only fights with others when paid.

Guild- Assassin's Guild
Level- 16

Jobs- What job you perform in the game.
Assassin- This character can kill a target in a single blow, can only acquire this title by defeating one using ninja styles. Uses only cloaks and katanas. Uses the strongest of skills and has the highest evasion, however has low HP and Defense/

Weapon- Zanbato (Level: Adapts, Minimum 30), she has this in her inventory but never uses it. It grows with the wielder, starts with one slot and gains one more every 50 levels.
Customization: Adaption.
Masamune (Level: 15), this is a 6ft katana she wields backhanded with her right hand, once she comes of level she will use the weapon her only friend gave her before signing off. He never did return. xD

Armor- Shadow Cloak (Level: 5), Just a black cloak.
Customization: +40% Speed.

Accessory- Zanbato Sheathe (Level: Adapts, Minimum 30), It grows with the wielder.
Customization: Increases attack by same percentage as level divided by 2. Adaption.
Skills-
Arts:
Dark Blade: Halves own HP and kills enemy. Deals x6 damage on bosses instead. (L15)
Seal: Seals the enemy in stone until damaged. (L5)
Shroud: Hides self, cannot be attacked and deals double damage when out of the darkness. (L10)
Scrolls:
Cutlass Winds: Slices the enemy with four weak wind blades.
Earthen Rapier: Lunges into the enemy with a somewhat weak earth blade.
Burning Blade: Slices the enemy with a hot blade of fire, not hot enough to melt steel.
Ice Sword: Summons a GIANT 10ft ice sword as strong as iron to bludgeon the foe.

Awakenings- Special attacks that can be executed in critical situations.
Beast: Increases the power and speed of all party members and prevents the enemy from counterattacking for a limited amount of time.
--
Avatar: Uses the power of your party members to execute a Data Drain attack on all enemies.
All right, guys =3 Let's go ahead and get started shall we? One thing though. As you begin the game, the only root towns that are accessible to you are Mac Anu on the Δ (Delta) Server and Lumina Cloth on the Ω (Omega) Server, which houses the Arena. As for keywords, just make them up. They can be anything you want, just don't make them completely inappropriate. Now, let's get it rolling! XD

IC:

To: Pearl
Subject: It is Ready

The new event I'm preparing is now complete. It is sure to be a challenge to all of the players. It is sad that you will not be able to participate due to your assisant administrative status, but I'll try to get that worked out because I think it would be a great opportunity for you.

I've got an idea. How about we meet up and go level up together? I haven't really been fighting that much and I'm out of practice. Meet me in the central area of Mac Anu. You already have my member address, so just invite me. If there's someone else you want to bring, that's fine. The more the merrier, I always say! =3
To: All Players of The World: R3
Subject: Lumina Cloth

Dear Players of The World,

It is my pleasure to inform you that the Ω Server's Chaos Gate is now able to take you to areas, as it had not been able to before. The areas have the same level range as the Δ Server (which is 1-50, for those who don't know), but there are different and slightly more powerful items and monsters on the Ω Server, so help yourself.

Thank you for your time and patronage to The World.

As Hakatsu finished up his last email, he logged into The World.

His character arrived at what appeared to be a half-constructed city. It was very futuristic, but the buildings were only half-finished. The roads were a mess of computer graphics and actual data, and none of the shops had been completed yet.

"Well, it seems they have not completed the Dual City Breg Epona yet," he muttered to himself as he sent a short mail to another admin. It read: Get the city done as soon as possible. If it is not finished by the week's end, you're finished.

He sighed. "No wonder the past two versions were unsuccessful. They didn't have anyone who really knew what they were doing behind the wheel." He turned around and approached the Chaos Gate. "Now, for some fun," he said and smiled as he warped to the root town of Mac Anu on the Δ Server.

As he warped in front of the Mac Anu Chaos Gate, he was greeted by two grateful players. They thanked him over and over again for making The World: R3 such a great game. He smiled at them and edged his way out of the warp room onto the main bridge of the town.

As always, Mac Anu was steeped in a beautiful sunset, the water below as sparkling and beautiful as ever. Hakatsu walked leasurely down the bridge, admiring its stonework. All around him, players were having fun, running up and down the bridge, trading, chatting--just enjoying themselves. And that, made Hakatsu smile more than anything else in The World.

The OCA
As the sun continued to glow in it's sunset or dawn position, in anyones opinion, over Mac Anu a lone cainine player sat at a table that was placed near the small inner river of the root town. The 7 foot black furred cainine eyed everyone that was walking. Some noobs, who were in awe to the sight and sounds of the World looking forward to the wonders it awaits for them, and others being veterns seemingly to look for other party members to go on a big quest. Drake sipped his tea that he ordered from the NPC cafe that sat stood near the edge of the river, a new thing added into the world. True the tea wasn't real, and in true fashion Drake already had a cup on his computer desk at home just to mimic his true self in a bit of a world that mimiced reality. During another glance of the central court he took notice of a group of players that were walking away from the chaos gate. He took notice of the cleric's staff and the twin blader's weapons being of a lv 3 nature. Not brand new players but more likely newbies all the same. As they passed a crossway between the buildings, Drake noticed another individual who seemed to be watching them intently. It seemed to be a heavy blader, one that was a high level for the area, perhaps lv 20ish by his judgement, and as soon as the player moved another body showed itself of being a steam gunner who conversed with his partner. Drake groaned, "PKers...." he groaned as he watched the two vanish behind the buildings making their way to the group. The large caine sipped the last bit of his fake tea and adjusted his holster where his dual guns ressided. It seemed today the day was going to get hairy very soon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The girl behind the computer typed in Arena, and was instantly taken to Lumina Cloth. "Good..." she smiled. Her avatar looked around and saw many characters already gathering around to gather the amazing new items.