Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
Drake remained still looking to see the chest was merely meters away from his position. He swiftly pulled out one of his guns and shot the lock on the chest causing the lid to snap open with a sudden movement. The symbol fragment popping out into plain view as he turned his attention to the others. "Guess I beat you two to the punch. Score is 2-1 for me." he said slightly amused that himself being a Pkker he was having a friendly race, but then again he wasn't impressed by this high level admin showing off his things to a newbie. How could someone learn from the world if they think everything is handed to them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A while after and Pearl walked towards Chaos Gate. Once there she typed the following keys

Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground

Pressing enter, Pearl was warped into the field she had selected. It was definately an isolated place, dark clouds ruled the sky. She appeared gently on a bridge. The scenary itself had nothing more than this bridge and the church ahead. No magic portal eithers, so not having monsters there, was good for her. she could have some peaceful time. She had to admit this seemed a scary place too and a lot had happened in here in the previous versions of the world but that didn't scare her. Stepping forward, she nears the huge door to the church, it wasn't locked so she stepped in with no problems. Once there she looked around and then forward. There was an empty spot up ahead. "Aura" she murmured a girl's name. "You are gone from this place" she talked to no one in particular.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu glared at the other player as he ran closer and closer. Damn it, I'm kinda in a hurry right now. I've got to get to Dol Dona, but I can't leave Crimitheus by himself.

Now, Hakatsu was getting angry. He drew his scythe and launched a technique at the other player. "Here we go! Terror Blossom!" Hakatsu disappeared. Suddenly, thick tree roots wrapped themselves around Drake's ankles. Hakatsu reappeared suddenly above Drake's head prepared to attack him with his scythe.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Drake cursed at his carelessness as he felt his ankles bind, and he blinked seeing the admin make a move with his scythe. He pulled his guns out "Judgement Dual trigger!" he blasted at the vines, and feeling his legs come loose he dashed to the side away from his attacker.

He brought his pistols at a ready aiming for his oppnent's head. "Thunder Spark!" he slammed the two pistols close together as a large ball of electricly formed and launched heading towards the other admin player.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: There is no other admin player, there's shadow and crimson, pearl "logged out".
OOC: mind you but who said I logged out? Pearl is in Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. she is online.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I meant logged out earlier, and thus is not in that area.
OOC: you mean as I logged out? Say Matt Ishida instead of Pearl. I thought you were talking about my char D:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I was, remember? You went away with Kurtz and Masquerade made up the story that Pearl logged out.
OOC: if you had read the posts. Pearl then sent a pm to Masquerade's char explaining that she was back online and since then I have been lurking around town before I decided to go to a field.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions