Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
"Sure! I wanna go, I wanna go!" The angelic girl squeeled, clinging happily to Dark's arm as they went to the chaos gate.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
She heard the email ring so she opened it up...
Admin Wrote:Subject: Illegal

Greetings fellow players of The World. This is a reminder that player killing is NOT allowed in the root towns and punishment will be dealt immediately and justly to anyone who breaks this rule and is caught.

The only places where player killing is allowed is in areas and in the Lumina Cloth arena.

Thank you.
"I should go to that arena... but first I should train at..." she thought and gave a sigh about the next words. She typed in Myriad Destiny's Reminiscent. "The most humanoid area around..." she said as she soon teleported there. "It's killin' time!" she said now with very much excitement overlaying her voice.
The golem roared again as it entered it's deathblow and vanished from the field.

Meanwhile Drake looked at the two from the other symbol fragment area swith a set of binoculars. A simple item in the real world, but in "The World" it allowed the users to see across the plain of the area a player was in. A handy device Drake found when he was on bounty hunter missions.

"Hmmm that one player is an odd fighter." he said to himself as the monsters behind him disentraged from his battle that he had mere moments before. His email beeped causing the cainie ears to flick and check it. "Psssh....almost 45 mins late since the battle. Those guards are getting sloppy." he muttered as he studied the one casting the repth spell. "Definitely higher then a lvl 30 player...." he squinted his eyes slightly studying the clothing on him. "Not everyday clothing..." he said to himself as he thought it reseambled the admin guards, but then again those guards stayed in the root towns it was rare to see them in areas especially a high level one. His ears twitched once more as an another thought came to him. "Unless....this one is a high level admin staffer or a admin himself." With his tail the gunner opened the chest and claimed a symbol fragement. "Well I have one time to see who gets the last one." he put his bincoluars away and dashed off to the other area.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
To: Hakatsu
Subject: Connection problems

I apologize that I suddenly went offline. I was having problems with my internet connection and was forced to loggout from the World. I wasn't any able of contacting you earlier then this, I'm sorry.

----------------

Pearl sent the message to her friend and sighed once she rested against a wall near the chaos gate in Mac Anu. She had been problems lately and this was one of the times she had prefered she wouldn't leave the World and forget what is reality in this true shape.

OOC: oh yesh phear me. Me ish able of making a quick post. x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Pearl
Subject: Re: Connection problems

Hey, don't worry about it. You just can't help when things like that happen. Me and Crimitheus have things under control. I'm kinda busy right now, but we'll connect up later, 'kay? =3 The Theta server has finally been completed. You and me can go to the root town later to check things out. See ya!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hakatsu smiled as the monster vanished. "Phew, that was pretty tough," he said as truthfully as he could. "You really took him out there, my friend."

He strolled over to the nearby treasure chest to receive a Symbol Fragment. "Excellent! Let's see...Where would another one be?" He looked around. "Oh! I know! Hey, Crimitheus. Do you wanna see something cool?"

Without waiting for an answer, the ring on Hakatsu's finger began to glow. Static and noise filled the area, and suddenly, the island to the north of the area they were at floated into the air. It traveled across the entire area, guided by Hakatsu's arm. Then, it finally stopped, and another island with a chest on it rose into the air. The first island dropped into that spot and the other island hovered and landed where the first island used to be. In the end, the chest with the Symbol Fragment was now on the island in front of them. The ring stopped glowing and the noise and static ended.

"There we go," he said happily. "Seems like we got lucky today. All the Symbol Fragments want us."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Pearl sighed in relief once she read Hakatsu's message. "well I guess I'll need to find something to keep me busy while I wait for him" she murmured to herself and then she headed deep into the town, looking around the shops. "Maybe I can get something nice out of this, let's check"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Drake dashed to the next chest the ground seemed odd. "What the?Wow-" the canine fell to the ground as the piece of land shift up into the air. He slowly got up and soon his eyes came over the two players. "Definiately not just a guard, probabaly an admin." he said to himself as he stood up and dusted his vest off as looked at the two. "Not very fair thinking."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hakatsu saw the other player near the treasure chest. "Oh no! Hey! Get away from that chest!" he called out. He took out two scrolls and used them both. After the scrolls took affect, he broke into a run, heading right for the chest. However, his feet were barely visible because he was running so fast. They were speed scrolls.

"Try to keep up, Crimitheus!" he called back to his friend. "We've got to stop that guy from getting the Symbol Fragment!!" As he got closer and closer to the other player, he still didn't draw his weapon.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Dorian on the outside, couldn't see anything move, just a sudden treasure chest appear ahead, but Crimitheus, on the other hand showed complete surprise at the transition, almost twitching.

"Lucky. Right. That stripe down your coat and ring on your finger had NOTHING to do with it."

OOC: Longer duration or compound speed, I'll only need one. Lei ftw!

He rolled his eyes and took out only one of the same scroll and continued on his trail. He was soon beside the Admin, "'Try to keep up,' you insult me." The glint of his spear was set in sharp contrast to the lack of preparation Hakatsu was flaunting.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
She wiped the sweat from her brow and looked at the enemy disappearing before her. "This is so easy." she turned who back and looked to 10 bandit-like enemies surrounding her. Each one took a second, each one slaughtered in a brutal way. "This tournament won't take much longer... hopefully." she said as she walked on, pocketing the swords she finds.