Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
OOC: You.
OOC: Dark needs to post. I also think that my party members deserted me. I think Matt Ishida is traveling now or something, but Crim...I don't know what's up with him. I'll PM everyone as soon as I'm done here.

IC:

Hakatsu merely stopped in his tracks as the monster appeared in front of him. He didn't even flinch. He also didn't draw his weapon. He simply backstepped to evade the golem's attack. He yawned as he landed gracefully on the ground. He looked back at his teammates.

"Hey, you guys! This training is supposed to be for you!" he called out. "This is really nothing for me!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: Yes, Ishida is gone for awhile.
(04-02-2009 04:25 AM)Crim Wrote: OOC: I expect many embarrassing and life threatening stumbles.

"No he didn't. Know he didn't," Crimitheus stood, armed and cracking his neck, resisting the urge to log out (as if he would), "With my luck, I'll fall off a bridge. How's THAT for 'standoffish'?" He broke into a run, chuckling at the bad play on words as the golem burst forth in front of the Admin. 'Is that usually what happens in Wood element fields... or was that summoned?'

Crimitheus charged forward and began to thrust as soon as his spear would allow. "Sorry, for the idlin-" He couldn't finish the sentence as the last syllyble was knocked from his mouth, along with a huge chunk of health.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To: All Players of "The World"
Subject: Illegal

Greetings fellow players of The World. This is a reminder that player killing is NOT allowed in the root towns and punishment will be dealt immediately and justly to anyone who breaks this rule and is caught.

The only places where player killing is allowed is in areas and in the Lumina Cloth arena.

Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hakatsu gracefully leaped out of the way as the wood golem attacked him with another arm. He then laughed softly as he watched his friend take damage.

"You can't just rush in like that, my friend," Hakatsu commented. "That's a great way to get hit." He created a lot of distance between himself and the wood golem. "Pha Repth!" Hakatsu's spell instantly restored Crimitheus's HP to full.

"Try to watch yourself next time!" he called as he slowly strolled closer to the monster.

From his computer screen, Hakatsu found out that there was another player in the area. "Hmmm, seems like we are not alone," he said out loud. As he controlled his character in the game, he also typed up an important email.

The OCA
Crimitheus, refreshed from the healing, charged in with new vigor. "I suspected that. I was hoping this wasn't someone's summoning. I've a weapon for PKers."

He roared as his thrusts were doing more damage this time around and he became a bit more self sustaining thanks to his weapon customization. "I was also hoping this mid range thing wouldn't backfire."

The OCA
Dark smiles. "I'm going to train, want to come with me?" Dark said, looking at Helena.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Hakatsu looked at his friend curiously. "The only way that this could actually be summoned is if I decided to do it, which I didn't, by the way."

He leaped in to attack giving the golem a devastating kick. He dodged easily to the right and punched the golem in the arm dealing less than normal damage thanks to him not using his weapon. But then, what would be the point of that? Going hand to hand is more of a challenge.

"I think we've almost got this thing beat, my friend," Hakatsu said as he leapt back several feet. "I'll let you do the honors and finish this one off."

The OCA
She went down to the gate and thought for awhile. "What area to visit..?" she pondered this for some time.
Crimitheus mewed his understanding and stood still, but not before giving in to the urge to cock his head to the side at the sight of Hakatsu fighting without arms.

An aura surrounded the ground on which he stood and slowly turned into a lusty shade of red which traveled into his Golden Spear and gave it a glow. Crimitheus ran towards the golem, crying, "Scarlet THRUST!" The spear immediately exiting out of the other side of the being's torso and began to disentegrate as Battle Mode disengaged.

"Thanks, my first time in a Wood element. New being causes me to ask questions... But it's not as if foul play doesn't exist, you know that," he said, turning back to where Pearl should have been standing, but it seemed she'd logged out.

Dorian looked at his screen to confirm to exit and also saw the other blip of another user looming in the distance.

The OCA