Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
Hakatsu smiled warmly. "Okay. But I must warn you--this area we're about to go to is a level 30 area, so be prepared." With that he hit the ENTER key on his keyboard warping the trio to Δ Myriad Destiny's Opportunity.

When the Chaos Gate finished doing it's job, the trio found themselves standing in an expansive grass field area, broken down into small islands connected by bridges. On an island not too far away was a temple. Waves of water lapped the shorelines of the islands peacefully, and the artificial sun shined its hardest down on the squares of grassy land. A few cumulus clouds floated by in the bright blue sky on a gentle breeze. Hakatsu could hardly believe that this was all just a game.

"Okay, new party members," Hakatsu said. "The goal of this area is to collect the three symbol fragments scattered across this area and use them to open the temple so that we can get the rare item at the Beast Statue."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
" Δ Myriad Destiny's Opportunity" he spoke to the chaos gate as a ring of light surrounded him, and instantiously he arrived on the field. He knew this area well. It had been one of the first areas his former master had taken him to strengthen his aiming. The level wasn't too high for as he was at 25. It would be a good chance for him to level further up. He rushed up the nearest hilltop in the area and scanned the horizon. It was of course populated with the usual monsters on the field, a little more then usual. "Probably collect the symbol fragments." he said to himself as he studied the first area that a symbol was located. However his eyes soon picked up a party running towards the symbol. "Hmmm guess I'm not the only one that knows this area." he said jumping down from the hilltop. He checked his equipment over once then made a run for the symbol fragment area.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She looked at it and exited out of the field, in town she looked at the directions. "... Mac Anu... there' s a lot of PKKers there..." she thought outloud and then switched over to Mac Anu. "Here I am..." she looked at the large crowd that seemed to excited. She then looked back at the directions, "I see..." she walked to her destination calmly.
Hakatsu scrutinized his fellow party members. "I'm assuming that you understand. You don't have to be so standoffish." He whirled around and saw a treasure chest on a nearby island.

"Well, my friends. I think we have our first symbol right ahead. Follow me." He broke off into a quick stroll, making himself not to appear too anxious. "Make sure you two watch my back, okay?" he called back at Pearl and Crimitheus.

As he was walking quickly to the chest, he received a short mail: Dol Dona has been completed. Please check by later.

'Excellent,' he thought. 'It's about time that something went right.'
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
As Hakatsu approached the treasure chest, the earth beneath him shook and rumbled. Soon a column of dirt and grass fired into the air unveiling a sleeping, but now angry wood golem. It's face nearly 2 inches away from Hakatsu as it roared in angry to his presence. He raised a massive arm and took aim at the player.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Bladen entered an odd building and
Don't you want to know? xD
She exited about 3 hours later. (Which I will wait for everyone to post)
Inside the odd building sat a lonely small creature who sat in the corner of the room on top of a barrel feverishly looking around the room with yellow eyes. He mindully dusted his ratty clothes off and then procedded to run a large digit into one of his nostrils and scoop a little from the crevus and ate it's content. A gross site indeed as most avoided this beast not even sure what he was. He gave a large yawn showing off his small but sharp teeth to any onlooker. However, the small creaute noticed Balden as she walked causing the little goblin to snort and take in her scent. The small of players was all over her. He instantly hopped down from his perch ontop the barrel and moved towards Balden. "I smell the blood of many on youuusss" he said with a slur as he jumped up and caught onto a hanging chain in the building.
"You are a Pker are you not?" he questioned bobbing his head as he waited for his answer. "Does such Pker want to find Pkkers to hunt?!" he suddenly shouted but then placed a small hand on his large mouth. "So sorrie, Garby tends to get anxious when he smells blood of many." he snorted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Drake, this was a part of the story that will remain hidden, thanks though for trying to RP with me, but I'm fine with just being by myself for awhile.
P.S. It's BLADEN. Where the heck didja get Balden?
(04-04-2009 08:15 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: OOC: Drake, this was a part of the story that will remain hidden, thanks though for trying to RP with me, but I'm fine with just being by myself for awhile.
P.S. It's BLADEN. Where the heck didja get Balden?
OOC: Sorry about the name mistake. I posted that during my coffee break so I had to hurry lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Who hasn't posted yet?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions