Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
Username:Xeon
PC:Honor-bound PKKer
Race:Human
Physical Description:Almost 6ft, is a pretty pale skin color, and appears physically weak. Wears white with black-trimmed clothing/armor, has black hair with white streaks going down some parts of it.
Personality:A little depressing, but is happy when around friends. Has great loyalty to allies and friends. Prefers to not to get into any PK conflicts, as he finds them childish and stupid.
Guild:Not in one.
Guild Level:N/A
Level:17
Job:Flick Reaper
Weapon:Crescent Moon (Lv.10, grows with user until lv 20)
Customization:Shifting Waves (#2)
-A passive ability that shifts the user's tolerances between physical and magic attacks.
Armor:Twilit Gear (Lv.17)
Customization:Dark Light (#2)
-Depending on what spell the user is attacked by, switches defenses between light and darkness. Increases evasion rate and defense stats slightly.
Accessory:Ring of Balance (Lv. 13)
Customization:Elemental Savior (#3)
-Increases all elemental defenses. Adds to evasion rate, and slightly ups attack stats, and magic resistance.
Skills:Black Wave, Cleansing Burst, Tranquil Silence.
Awakening:Divine
-----------
Xeon logs into the Mac Anu root town, and looks around with great interest. "Mac Anu's still as beautiful as I remember it.", he then refreshes his memory of the town by touring it for half an hour, before finally sitting down on a bench. "I guess the best I can do now is wait for someone, cuz playing alone sucks."
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Helena squeeled in delight as she grabbed Darks hand and began shaking it way too energeticly "Weee! Thank you! Thank you! I'm Helena Fiana! Nice to meet you big brother Dark!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu frowned. "I know what you mean." The Chaos Gate soon came into view, many players using it to warp to other areas. "If the workers would get to work every once in a while--I mean, it's not really a hard job. Plus, they get free access to the game. All I want is for the servers to be finished, but they refuse. Luckily, the Theta Server is almost complete. By the end of the day, it better be, or the unemployment rate is going to increase by a little bit."

When they arrived at the Chaos Gate, Hakatsu typed in the keywords:

Δ Myriad Destiny's Opportunity

Before hitting the ENTER key, he turned to Pearl. "So, are you ready?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Username: Zak
PC:
BOSS- Suggests this character acts as a boss would, testing other players limits.
Race: Lei Tribe
Physical Description: A large black cloak, he wields a giant blade and a small buckler on his left wrist. He has red eyes and white fur, he has a yellow stripe down the middle.
Personality: Used to be friendly, had many people a friends and tended to fight in large groups. Now he is very seclusive and operates the tests for new assassins.
Guild: The Assassin's Guild. Only assassins may join.
Guild Level: 5
Level: 20
Job: Assassin- This character can kill a target in a single blow, can only acquire this title by defeating one using ninja styles. Uses only cloaks and katanas. Uses the strongest of skills, however has low HP, Defense, and high evasion.
Weapon: Shadow Hawk. (Level: 20)
Customization: 3 slots
Arock Suun: Can cause instant death (5%). Raises critical hit rate to 75%. (2 slots)
Infinity: Raises speed by 25%
Armor: Assassin's Cloak (Level 10)
Customization: 2 slots (1 slot remaining)
Shadow State: When standing still the wearer is practically invisible, only a well-trained assassin can detect someone in this state.
Accessory: Black Heart, a small black heart pendant.
Customization: 1 slot.
Seeker: Allows user to see in the dark. However, Zak is already able to do this due to training.
Skills:
Assassin's Heart: Slices through the enemy at speeds far faster than the eye can register, hits the foe in a vital point. Causes instant death, or 6x damage to bosses. Pushes a large amount of stress on both body and mind. (L20)
Dark Blade: Halves own HP and kills enemy. Deals x6 damage on bosses instead. (L15)
Seal: Seals the enemy in stone until damaged. (L5)
Shroud: Hides self, cannot be attacked and deals double damage when out of the darkness. (L10)
Awakening:
Nightingale: Uses an Assassin's Heart to get behind the enemy, then does a beautiful sword dance so fast the winds themselves cut their foe. Then ends in the infamous Infinity Night. Normally only usable by level 100 assassins.
(03-31-2009 02:16 AM)Masquerade Wrote: When they arrived at the Chaos Gate, Hakatsu typed in the keywords:

Δ Myriad Destiny's Opportunity

Before hitting the ENTER key, he turned to Pearl. "So, are you ready?"

(02-20-2009 12:30 AM)Masquerade Wrote: Username: Crimitheus
PC: Epitaph User (Innus)
Race: Lei Tribe Lion (something tells me I'll need the speed to make up for the lack of magical strengths)
Physical Description: about 6'6". He has a past the shoulder length black mane with brown fur with black roots and brown eyes. [Image: Ashes.jpg]
Basically, just distribute the colors and add the armor/weapon and whatnot.
Personality: Proud, bold, audacious, seemingly aloof, occasionally playful, but not afraid to tear someone's head off, observes things before interacting; Spiteful at some times and subtly evil; Can be vampirically charming, if the prize is worth it.

Level: 15
Job: Lord Partizan
Weapon: Golden Spear (Lv. 15)
Customization: Body Grasp (1 slot)
-Absorb 25% of regular attack damage as HP.
Armor: Steam Plate (Lv. 15)
Customization: None; Anti-Fire Anti-Water
Accessory: Simple Steam Ring (Lv. 15)
Customization: Arts Knowledge (1 slot)
-Decrease arts SP consumption by 10%.
Increase all other skill SP consumption by 5%.
Skills: Air Raid (Target: Unit, Aerial, SP: 15, Weapon Lv. 1)
Thorn Dance (Target: Unit, Piercing, SP: 18, Weapon Lv. 5)
Piercing Heaven (Target: Unit, Aerial, SP: 32, Weapon Lv. 11)
Scarlet Thrust (Target: Area, Piercing, SP: 38, Weapon Lv. 15)
Awakening: Beast

"Wait!" Crimitheus had been leaning on a random wall, really lazing away, until he could spot an opportunity. He burst into a run, easily speeding into them due to his race selection, "Your party isn't complete, wouldn't want to get overwhelmed out there, would you?" The bulky lion took his stance, unimpeding by his Long Arm, and bowed before the two, hoping his entrance wasn't too... newbish.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Both blades piercing eachother's torso, right between the breasts.
"Looks like you pass...." he said with a grin, bleeding heavily.
"But I... did't kill you. she rebuked, almost annoyed the battle is ending.
"No one said you had to" he said confidently, laying a small piece of paper on the floor. "Take this and follow the instructions." he added, then disappeared.
"I'm finally... an assassin..." she muttered. *Profile Updated*
Hakatsu smirked and then burst out laughing. "Are you joking?" He couldn't continue his comment because of his laughter. It drew a couple of odd looks from the other players. However, he eventually calmed down.

"What an entrance that was," Hakatsu commented and smiled. "We need more characters like you around--very distinctive." He paused for a few seconds. "As for us getting overwhelmed, I don't think so, but I'd like for you to see that for yourself. I would be happy to allow you into the party." He held his hand out for Crimitheus to shake. "I'm Hakatsu."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The female twin blade blinked surprised before looking up at Crimitheus. "And I am Pearl" she murmured softly and smiled gently nonetheless. She was surprised by his entrance, but yet she was eager to see his performance in their party.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorian closed his eyes and placed the cold wet towel over them, as he did many late nights like this. He open them and reread what just happened. '"Lvl 50?" Are you serious?!' he thought, facepalming himself, 'Maybe I ought to go down instead.' And he wouldn't have, but then the Human Reaper stopped laughing.

"I'm Crimitheus," he announced in the game, taking Hakatsu's hand and waving at Pearl with the other, resisting the urge to purr. "It's been a late late night, I must apologize for that oversight. To make up for it, I'll gladly accompany you."

OOC: I expect many embarrassing and life threatening stumbles.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Drake holstered his two pistols and watched as his prey slowly disentraged. In real life he would never seen her again, but give it time she would be back somewhere in the world.

"Mister?" Maria spoke as she slowly came out from her hiding spot.
"Yes?" he answered looking down on the little wavemaster as he appeared massive to Maria with his slender, but strong frame.

"Thank you, for helping me. Is there anything I can-"
"There is no need to thank me little one." he interjected, "Just don't be so trusting, there are far more Pkers like her out there." He started to walk passed her, but she got in front of him.
"Mister! I'm not done!" she yelled but soon blushed from her shouting, "I mean I want to say thank you."

"Like I said you don't have to-"
"No!" she spoke out, "You risked your character to save my own, and I am very grateful for it."
Drake sweatdropped a little. The little girl was indeed an odd one. "Well your welcome now if you excuse me..."
"What's your name?" she asked suddenly
"Why do you want to know that?"
"Because I want to." she smiled innocently.
"Well I'm Maria, thank you so much Drake."
Suddenly Drake's list popped up as he had gained Maria's member address. he thought.

"Sorry I have to go and check on my brother and his friend see ya!" she vanished in a golden ring leaving the cainine gunner alone.

"What an odd wavemaster." he added before resuming his walk through Mac Anu.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)