Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
Helena pouted as she stopped to rest "No one wants to play with me...they is soo me to me!" every player she had asked today was ether already in a party or didn't want to ply with an anoying kid "I'll get them..I'll make them pay!" she whispred quitely, her expression turning dark fo a second before she saw a potetial target sitting at a cafe and her cheery mask reformed "Yay! someone to pay with!" she squeele as she made her way to him hovering a bit with each skip "Hey hey! You wanna play?!" she sang as she took a seat by the twin blade.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aleana smirked as she stopped and turned around to face the group of players in one of the back alleys that was far from the central court of Mac Anu. "Sorry guys for taking you so far. Like I said a few mean guildmasters wouldn't like little old me if they saw me selling these things in the open at lower prices."

"Oh yeah completely understand." Zack said chuckling with a hand behind his head as he laughed cheerfully.
"So can we see it!Pleasssseeee!" Maria whined with an innocent smile.
"Sure little one, but before I do I would like you to meet a friend of mine."

"A friend?" Alex asked as a shadow soon loomed over his consuming it with it's greater size. He turned around and nearly jumped seeing the large round man chuckle at him.
"I would like you to meet Brutus." Aleana chuckled.

"Hehehe...so you guys are new?" Brutus chuckled causing Alex to jump slightly, and spill his answer. "Uhm yeah kind of we started a month ago."
"Well mind some little advice kid?"
"Uhm sure..."

Suddenly a long blade shot into Alex's chest causing his pupils to shrink and the others to gasp in shock.
Alex coughed as he looked into Brutus eyes, and the large man grinned as he spoke. "Don't trust strangers so easily.HAHA" he said pulling his sword as Alex fell to the ground.
"Alex! I'm coming I'm-" Zack stopped as he felt a sword come down on him giving him enough time to see it was Aleana with the sword.
"Brother!!!" Maria screamed running to him, but Zack put his hand up to stop her. "Run Maria! Get away AHhh!" he cried out once more as Brutus finished her brother up. The little wavemaster turned and ran for the exit of the alley, but she was too slow as Brutus stood in her way. "Now where do you think your going little wavemaster?" Aleana chuckled as smirked with her devious eyes.

"Wh-Why do this?! We didn't do anything to you!" Maria cried as she couldn't hold the tears away.
"Why?Because it's fun!" The two PKers laughed hysterically. "Watching you newbies just squirm and cry as they are cut down is so much of a thrill to do it, and you were so easy to get to." The heavy blader pressed her sword to the Wavemaster's chest. "I almost feel sorry for you, being so pitiful to fall into our simple trap, but if it's any consolation. Your not the only one." She raised her sword and smiled. "Bye bye little Maria."

Suddenly the sound of a gunshot rang out causing Aleana to stop and look around her. "What was that?" Brutus didn't say anything, and the blader blinked. "Brutus?" The large brute slumped and fell to the ground hard as Aleana gasped to see a large wound in the chest of her fellow PKer. She frantically looked around the alley. Where had the shot come from? How could someone avoid her attention she was sure she checked. "Show yourself! Face me, you dam coward!" she yelled angrily.

The shape of a large caine appeared on the roof of one of the buildings, and jumped down to the street below doing a backflip as he landed onto the cobble stones, and right between Maria and the PKer. His blue eyes focused onto Aleana as he drew his guns from there holsters. "Funny how you call me a coward you scum." Drake growled showing his pearly whites to her.
Maria couldn't stop shaking as she looked over Drake marveling at his bluish tinted black fur as it shimmered in the dim sunlight. The cainine glanced to her. "Go and hide, I'll deal with her."

Maria nodded and with all her strength ran behind some crates.

"Haha do you honestly think you can beat me?" Aleana laughed, "You know how many other sorry ass PKKers I have killed that tried to take me on? I'm the Midnight Mistress!"

Drake cocked his pistols and aimed them up at Aleana. "To be quite honest, I don't give a shit. Let's do this."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Pearl blinked surprised. "I can participate in the event?" she thought quietly for a while before twitching ears cutely. "well if I can, then I'll give it a try" she winked cutely at him and smiled. "and sure, lead the way to that levelling area you found for us"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She entered in some more keywords, taking her to a single area. Within it is a cave that leads to a large opening. Within it stood a figure wearing a black cloak, a red runic eye on the hood, and two glowing black eyes. It stood slumped with two katanas viper style. "So, I hear you're the best assassin?" her words echoed throughout the cave and the figure stood upright. "Bladen-EX" it said in a somewhat demonic voice. "It is your time to die" the eyes glowed a piercing black now. and quickly they both disappeared, with invisible sword clashes all about.
"Oh, yes, I almost forgot," Hakatsu said, regaining his composure. "Let's go. Luckily, it's right on this server. You know that the Theta and Sigma servers aren't working yet. I went to Breg Epona just a little while ago and the workers are slacking off. People just don't care anymore..." He began walking back towards the gate area.

He received a short mail: PKing has been sighted in Mac Anu. What should we do?

He wanted to ignore it, but he typed back: Just let the problem resolve itself. I'm busy at the moment.

He kept on walking as if nothing happened. "Step lively, Pearl. We're in for quite a challenge at this level."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Vak Drive!" Aleana yelled as she slammed her sword into the ground causing a wall of flame to rush towards Drake who quickly side step barely avoiding the blast as he started to lay down fire onto the Pker. She dodged behind a small box for some coverage as the bullets riccoheted off the wall and surrounding area. "Damm it, I had to have a day like this." she growled as she jumped out from behind crate and charged the black cainine gunner.

"I got you now!" The sound of a clash of steel on metal echoed down the alley way as Drake formed his two guns into an X catching the sword in time. He growled and kicked Aleana in the stomach before taking aim again. "Dual Trigger!" The two barrels of his guns blasted away at the heavy blader throwing her through the crates and into the main streets crashing into a vendor stall and a NPC character.
He followed through and noticed a admin guard watching from the corner. "Pssh....useless guards." he said to himself as he approached Aleana as she slowly got to her feet.

"Ah....ok ok....I give." she said looking up at him angerily, "You win...what do you want."

His gun cocked and pressed against her forehead.
"Wow wait wait! I gave up your not going to shoot me like this are you?! I'll give you anything you want."

Drake rested his finger on the trigger. His blue eyes squarely focused on her as he spoke his next few words. "Not interested." he said coldly as he pulled the trigger and sending a final blast into her head, and a final echo of gun fire throughout Mac Anu.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The blades clashed suddenly, both of them the deadliest of blade styles. They closed in on eachother and saw the other's eyes.
"You're-!"
she tried to explain but she was pushed back and rushed.
She parried the blow and came in with a sweeping right, this was dodged by ducking and he tried for an uppercut. This too was blocked and then they each stated the same martial dance. Their very blades intercepted at the VERY same points. Each blow as if mirrored by the other. They backed off of eachother spinning their blades for protection against projectiles and looked at their rival intently.
"If you want, we could be-"
"No." she interrupted.
"This battle is my best in a long time, I'd never give up on a challenge like this" she boldly explained.
"As always..." he muttered
quickly they began their martial dances, one after the other, in perfect unison.
Pearl blinked surprised. "Theta and Sigma servers aren't working yet?" The twin blade put her fingers to her lip in a cute way. "you know there are players who tend to level fast. I hope they finish those servers soon" she murmured softly to her partner.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
They each got a hit on the other, slashing each others' legs. Both of them kneeled down, about 10 feet apart.
"Zak..." she said in a whisper. "Why are you here?"
He looked down, as if in shame.
"I have something to accomplish." he whispered back, then stood with his blade in it's normal position.
"I'll win." she said then she rushed him. Soon everything turned too black to see, the shadow dance has begun.
Dark look at Helena, smiling. "Yeah, I will play with you." Dark said. "I'm Dark and you are?" Dark said standing up.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds