Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
A smiled formed on Pearl's lips as she read the message. Once reading it, she quickly logs onto the World, more precisely to Mac Anu. "mhh let's see if my memory doesn't fail me, the central area is that way" she looked to her right and headed to the central area in Mac Anu to meet Hakatsu.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Helena sang happily as he skipped though Mac Anu, to anyone who saw her she would simply come off as a silly noob, "Time to play! Time to play! Who'll be my friend today?!" she chirped as she looked around from player to player, judging who would be her next victim "Who wants to play? Who wants to play? Won't you be mine today?" she continued, turning up her cuteness.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Never mentioned your server.
OOC: Fixed it.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu stretched as he entered the central area of Mac Anu. The area was full of business--guilds selling their own merchandise, and players buying that merchandise, hoping to strike a deal better than that offered by the NPCs. He marveled at how real everything was.

"This is my creation," he whispered to himself. "And I shall dedicate myself to make it even better."

In real life, Hakatsu's father was the CEO of CC Corp. That's how he got his position as top administrator at the age of 16. However, he wasn't just some spoiled rich kid--he truly wanted to improve The World, unlike his father, who hadn't played the game in a long while. How was he even supposed to know what was going on? It was all a wonder for Hakatsu. A PC on a steam bike zoomed by and he jumped lightly and gracefully out of the way. 'He must have been a guildmaster,' he thought. As he took in the view of the rustic root town, he silently and patiently waited for Pearl, and possibly, someone else.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The three newbies walked into the central marketplace looking at the many guilds. "Which one should we try out first?" The little wavemaster said to the others.
"I dunno sis." The heavy blade replied, "Why don't you pick?"
"Uhm we should get a lot of potions." the twin blader interuptted, "if we are going to challenge a high level area."
"Ooo yeah I should get a healing scroll to learn Repth shouldn't I?!" She squeeked.
"Lol but that cost money sis."
"Awwww no fair then how can we challenge the level?"

"I hope I am not rude but I couldn't help but overhear that your in need of a scroll?" The group turned behind them to see a female heavy blader look them over. Her arms folded over her ample bosom and her long finger nails running down her forearms slightly. The two boys were at first taken a back by the sight of the beauty, but was soon awaked by a swift kicked to the ankle by the little wavemaster. "Hey! Stop oogling!"
"Sorry." they both stumbled.

The odd heavy blader chuckled, "That always seems to happen when I'm around handsome boys." she smirked.
"Uhm anyways you said you had scrolls to sell?" the twin blader asked.
"Oh yes many for cheaper prices then these gulids offer." she said, "Half price for a Al Repth spell."
"Seriously!!!?" The wavemaster exclaimed."Show me, show me!!!"
"Sis clam down, sorry my sister gets jumpy when she sees a bargain."

The heavy blader chuckled once more, "I like her ethusiam, but I can't show them here. A few gulids would be angry to see someone selling these in the open. Follow me around back and we can do business." she said turning away from the group giving the guys a good look at her smooth bottom that was barely covered by her thong like armour. "Btw my name is Aleana." she said.
The boys were slacked jaw before the little wavemaster kicked them again causing a chorus of howls. "I'm Maria, and this is my brother Zack and his friend Alex." she pointed towards the others as they followed the heavy blader.

"Ah good to know." the woman smirked to herself as she looked to see her partner getting into position. "Too easy...." she thought to herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A few moments later and Pearl finally arrived at Central area in Mac Anu. She had to made her way through the crowd. Today that town surely was overpopulated. Once there she looks around, searching for her friend among the players. A smile played on her lips once she spotted Hakatsu. Quickly sneaking behind him, the girl couldn't help but giggle once she tapped him softly on his shoulder. "hello there. did you wait for too long?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu jumped. He hadn't seen his assistant sneak up on him. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" he asked and laughed. "You scared me half to death. Seriously. I think half of my HP is gone now." He laughed again.

"Oh well. I'm just glad to see that you made it," he said. "I plan on engaging the new event tomorrow and I've gotten approval from my father to allow you to participate. The weapon they're giving away for completing the event is amazing. I'd, uh, really like you to have it," he said and blushed.

"Now I'm rambling," he continued. "Shall we go to the Chaos Gate? I've got a great area for leveling up." He smiled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Dark sat down at a small cafe, drinking down a potion. "Player killers are getting stronger everyday, I need to level up quickly and fast to stay on top of them." Dark thought, thinking of good places to train. "New people look up to me, I can't let them down!" Dark thought, slamming his first onto the table.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: All alone, this sucks. Even the Player Killer Killer isn't in the same server as the player killer. xD This is saddening. xD Kidding, kidding.
IC:
She looked around the town with a faint scowl on her face. "So many noobs, so little time." she thought to herself and entered the gate. She typed in a few keywords usually never used together and appeared in a vast blakc land. "Cove of Assassins." she said, swiftly going through the level to loot powerful stat upgrading items and mowing down the enemies. "A noob." she said as she disappeared using her skills, then reappeared killing him in an instant. "Easy." she said as she picked up a series of unused attack spell based scrolls. "Excellent!" she quickly applied them and with a flack of the wrist annihilated an enemy. "Time to go to the next assassin area." she said smirking as the party traveling with the noob quickly ran into the caves. She teleported back to the town and looked around. "...I hate all these noobs, they must die."