Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
OOC: I'm just letting you guys know that my posts are going to be far or none at all for a while. A few days ago, my father suffered a stroke and is in the hospital as we speak and I have been taking care of my brother during this time. I will see you guys after this has settled. Thank you everyone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Well I'll be the first to post in this attempt to restart Vira :P

IC:

"Jeez where did you learn to drag people like that?" Drake growled slightly as Marie finally let him go as the two made it to the center area of the town awaiting the event.

"Uhm well you see my brother is recluant and so I kind of learned on my own."

"I didn't mean for you to actually answer that." he blinked as the little girl giggled and smiled.

"Oh don't complian, it'll be fun. I promise."

The dog player sighed as he scanned the area of players. He didn't like being in the open especially if admins were around.

I think your admin will be here. Skeith muttered in his mind.
"Why do you sense him?"

Not at the moment, but this event stinks of admin arrangements.

"Great.....I'll just be on guard I guess."

Good doggie. Skeith said with a chuckle.

"Shut up."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hakatsu shoved his way through the crowd, whistling nonchalantly. People were becoming impatient, or rather anxious would be the term more properly used. Observing was an important part of the administrator's job, but he took pleasure in it nonetheless. He cared not for his power, but more for the pleasure in being able to assist players.

An instant message flashed into appearance on his screen. Everyone is almost here, sir. A few slackers linger about the Chaos Gate.

I'll give them a bit more time. I don't want them to miss the explanation. Hakatsu sent his reply. He wondered where his friends were...

Regardless, the event would have to start very soon.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: My post is still valid, yea! Just need to wait for Pearl and we'll walk up together, unless someone's received word that she won't be rejoining us.... at least at this time.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Jikun smiled tenderly to all the excited players gathered around her patting a few on the head as she finished passing out various items "Alright now little ones, I know this is the first event some of you have been in without me, and I do wish I could help you more, but you all must learn how to stand on your own without me." she explained, taking time to hug some of the younger PCs and kiss them on the forehead, much to the chagrin of the others "I wish you all the best of luck, and please...be safe." she finished, smiling once more as they scattered into their own little parties and began their final preparations for the event. Having made all her preparations before hand she was free to look around, noticing a PC that she easily recognized as an admin she quickly made her way through the crowed and tapped the green haired mans shoulder "Excuse me sir, but might you know how long it will be until this event begins?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The crowd continued to grow denser as the time of the start of the event grew nearer. Thanks to his dog character's height it allowed Drake to scan the crowd taking note of the other players. That's when he noticed the familar admin he had run into.

Told you he would arrive. Skeith said as Drake turned his face away to make sure he wouldn't be reconginized.

"Is something wrong?" Marie asked looking up at the dog player with large eyes.

"It's nothing....thought I saw someone I have met before."

He glanced once more to the admin and wondered if what he wrote in the email was true. Could he help him with his phases or was it a CCorp trick to lure hackers out? But for now that couldn't be bothered it would have to wait till after an event. He searched in his characters inventory and pulled out a armored helmet and placed it on his head. It covered his muzzle with a sleek black metallic light metal and finally a blue visor to cover his eyes.

Ooooo....going futuristic. Going to pull out a lightsabre next?

"Your really starting to become annoying." he responded in throught.

It's what I do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Sorry, Crim, but Matt Ishida will not be joining us. Use your awesome role playing skills to bale you out of your situation! XD

IC:

Hakatsu felt the tap upon his shoulder and was startled slightly, but smiled as he realized that it was just another player. "Oh. Well, I suppose I will start now," he replied cheerily. Hakatsu winked at her as he began to levitate into the air. All the eyes of the crowd were upon him. Who would ignore a floating person?

"Attention, Players of the World! I beseech thee!" he called out enthusiastically, his voice echoing abnormally about the area. "A challenge has been bestowed upon you now, one that will test you and push you to your ultimate limits! Status, strategy, and skill! All of these you will need to succeed! Remember: there can be only one winner! The area you are about to boldly travel to is extremely large, but when you get there, you will see why. Only part of it is because of the sheer amount of players attempting the challenge! So, be off with you now! To Δ Trying Surpassing Limitations! Let the event begin!!"

With a sudden murmur of excitement, followed by an immense burst of energy, the many players that had gathered rushed chaotically to the Chaos Gate. Hakatsu landed back on the ground firmly. "There we go. I hope you have fun," he said to the player that had approached him and smiled.

Do NOT get ENRAPTURED in THIS event, HAKATSU. You HAVE other THINGS to BE concerned ABOUT.

We'll keep that to the side until the time comes, Hakatsu thought.

The OCA
Drake folded his arm as he watched the admin come into view giving his speech about the event. Marie was enraptured to Hakatsu's words.

"Oh my he's so cute! His clothing his eyes and voice." she squeeled indelight.

He rolled his eyes, "Typical little girl."

This should be easy you know. All you have to do is.

"Not even thinking about it."

Aw come on.....just a little.

"No."

Pssh like you can stop me if I want to.

Drake wanted to respone to that, but Skeith was right. There have been times he barely could contain Skeith's powers when the phase pushed him. He dreaded if he couldn't hold him back.

As the Hakatsu finished his speech, a feeling spread through Drake catching him off guard. "Ah..."

Another one?!

Drake blinked and glanced to his shoulder seeing an imagine of Skeith peering over his shoulder. It was a good thing that only Drake could see him as his mencing apperance would have scared any player straight.
"What do you mean another?" he asked watching the avatar's crimson eyes.

....this one...

"Yeah?" Skeith turned his gaze to his host and vanished.
"Huh?"
Forget it, let's get this stupid quest done.

Drake wanted to say something, but he stopped and knew Skeith would talk especially when he went serious like that.

"Come on Drake! Let's get there first!" Marie yelled grasping his paw and pulling him towards the chaos gate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jikun bowed politely and smiled "Thank you kind sir I will." she said, excusing herself and heading to the Chaos Gate before gasping "Oh no! I forgot to form a party!" she panicked, looking around and asking any passing players "Excuse me does anyone need a third party member?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu bowed his head slightly to the gentle player. "Remember that I am willing to help you out at any time," he said and watched as she ran off.

Dealing WITH the PROBLEM later WILL only ALLOW it TIME to GROW, you KNOW?

Regardless, you know how skilled I am at improvisation, so you shouldn't worry. You know my potential. That's why you decided to lend your power to me, right? Hakatsu thought.

The voice said nothing. But then, WE trust YOU, so DO not LET us DOWN.

The admin smiled and gated out of the root town in order to make it to the designated area so that he could make sure that there were no last minute problems.

The OCA