Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
OOC: HEY EVERYONE!!! DON'T FORGET THAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS PLEASE!! XD Thank you. =3

Hakatsu walked over to where the player was and picked up the Symbol Fragments. They all combined to form the symbol. However, he was still worried about that other player, and he knew what the problem was.

"Damn, I was hoping that Gorre was the only one that had awakened, but it seems that others are starting to awaken as well," he said solemnly as he ran for the temple on a nearby island. He looked down the stone steps and saw the door that would lead to his prize, but he knew things had to be done urgently--there was a new event tomorrow after all. He ran down and opened the stone door slowly when he got to it. Without hesitation, he rushed to the chest in front of the Beast Statue and opened it. Hayabusa Spirit appeared in his inventory. They were a Lv. 25 weapon for Twin Blades.

"Well, it seemed my plan had failed," Hakatsu sighed. "But I'm still curious about these errors." He warped out back to Mac Anu.

When he got there, he worked on several emails.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Watashi Inagawa
Subject: Errors

Hello, Father. I have some concerns I need to raise. The construction of the root towns is going well, but there seem to be a few connection areas that need to be addressed. I've scanned the system several times, but I have found nothing. I was wondering if you knew about anything. Respond immediately. Thank you.

To: Pearl
Subject: Don't Worry

Hey, I'm taking care of those errors, by the way. Don't worry about Dol Dona for now--we'll check it out later. Just be ready for the event tomorrow. I will not be online until then. Farewell.

To: Crimitheus
Subject: Prepare Yourself

I must sincerely apologize for those errors that we've been having. So, I have decided to give you the exclusive information that there is a new event tomorrow. The official email should be sent tomorrow. Keep an eye out.

To: Drake
Subject: I Have Found You

Well, it took me a while, but I finally found out who you were. Don't be surprised now. =3 That was an excellent battle we were having and I would like to discuss why you left in such a rush. Meet me at the root town of Dual City Breg Epona on the Sigma server after the event tomorrow. The link to this root town has been temporarily added for only your use at the Chaos Gate. You can only come alone. If anyone is in your party, it will not work. I shall see you there.

As he finished the last of his emails, he thought about the day's events. Things are turning out not as good as I had planned them, especially if more of the Phases are awakening. It took me a ton of effort to master Gorre, so I have to get a handle on things immediately.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The caine warped to another area that he knew of being Delta, Forbidden holy graveyard. He clinched his chest as Skeith pushed on him to be released. The entinty was angry that the caine had held him back. He took a few steps and lashed back in a cry as Skeith appeared tearing the area apart. The data stream in the area being trashed and unstable. The pain coursing through Drake was bad as even in the real world he felt it. He tried to pull his visors off but it held him not unlocking from his head. With a final roar the area blew as shards of objects and data riddled the area in a massive crater leaving Drake in the center gasping.

If you had let me out that wouldn't have hurt so much. Skeith said causing Drake to growl. "Shut up, you would have killed the player with that attack."
So?

Drake huffed and stood up looking at the green bracelet. "Your a monster you know that."
I am just only aiming to protect my host and have some fun too hehe

"I'm logging out...." he said

Fine....

As Drake logged out he viewed his messages. "Hmmmm guess he was an admin." he muttered as he stored the message and logged off for the night.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
To: Hakatsu
Subject: re:Don't Worry

You sure you don't need my help with the errors? I wouldn't mind helping if I can

After sending that message, Pearl sighed. "Will towns be ready soon or not?" she asked to no-one in particular and then just looked one more time to the place where Aura's statue once was before she warped back to Mac Anu.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I do believe this is good cause for a time warp. *PokeNod*
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
The next day, Drake returned home from work, and started to wash his hands from another dirty time at the shop. However all day he thought about the admins message. "What would be the point to meeting him?" he wondered as he washed his face and looked in the mirror. "What could he do about Skeith." He wiped his face clean and went into his lonely computer room. He glanced around the familar site of his stacks of cd's and two monitors that he used to play the world. He may work with his hands outside the com, but he was a decent hacker that allowed him to find and be hidden from others.

He sat down in his chair and placed the visors over his eyes.

**********Mac Anu

The chaos gate ring faded over the caine as he looked around his surroundings. No one seemed to be eyeing him, which was always a good thing as for now he wanted some time to himself.

I see your back Drakie
"So much for time alone...." he grumbled trying to ignore his other. "Just leave me alone, I need to think."
What's to think? Go see him and if he can't be a service to us we get him, bang your done.

"Just be quiet for a bit okay?" he muttered to himself as he went into the central marketplace to browse at a few things for sale. Maybe he would find a bounty he could pursue during the time till he would go see the admin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hakatsu sighed as he logged on to "The World". Today was going to be the first event that he has ever planned. The pressure was on and he hoped that everything went all right.

To: Hakatsu
Subject: Re: Errors

I must apologize for the errors, son. I just got done creating a new virus blocking system and I went and loaded it into the system. Those errors will be nothing compared to the caliber of protection this program will provide. Plus, the errors should end in a couple of days. I'm glad to see you performing your administrative duties well.

To: Pearl
Subject: Re: Don't Worry

Nah, it turns out that the errors are actually already taken care of, so don't worry about them. I look forward to seeing you at the event today. See ya!! =3

To: All Players of The World
Subject: New Event

Attention all Players below Lv. 50:

There is an event that is soon to be in progress. This event will push all of you to your limitations and force yourselves to overcome the impossible. To those who think level determines how strong your character is, then this event will prove you dead wrong. The goal is to hunt down a monster known as the Confidence Enforcer. This monster is Level 50 and we didn't pull any punches in creating it. This is most certainly a challenge, especially for weaker PCs. Whoever can defeat this monster will acquire a new weapon based on their class and will be customized to fit the level of the winner. The area is:

Δ Trying Surpassing Limitations

HOWEVER, it is imperative that you all meet in the central area of Mac Anu before undertaking this event. The area mentioned above will be locked until then.

Good luck everyone! Administrators will be present to correct any problems that may arise.

Hakatsu's character appeared at the Chaos Gate of Mac Anu. It was pretty early in the morning, but there were still plenty of characters around--most of which who didn't get any sleep last night. He began to stroll out of the Chaos Gate area in order to reach the central area of the rustic root town.

The OCA
The message beeped on his desktop causing Drake to pause and read it. He wasn't much for these in house events as they was other things to be done, but then again a lvl 50 monster. It could be a breeding ground for high level Pkers that will want to enter the game.

"Hey you!" a famialr voice spoke behind the caine causing him to winch from the sound.
"Oh you again." he said looking down at the small wavemaster.
"Yup! You remember my name riggggghhht?" she grinned.
"Uhmm...Marie correct?"
"Hey you got it I'm so happy!" she said hopping around the caine.
"Hey sis I told you not to jump up to strangers like that. It's rude." a twin blader said as he made his way up to Marie. He recongized the player from the day before. One of the other ones that was killed.
"But brother this is the doggie that saved me."
"Can you please not call me a doggie." Drake grumbled. True he was a cainie species character but the way she said it made it sound so....cutesy which he hated.

The young man looked upwards to Drake's eyes. "Oh hey thanks for saving my sister. I owe you one." he said holding a hand out to him.
"You don't owe me anything. I was just hunting the Pkker." Drake snorted turning away from the two.

"Hey Drake want to join the event with us?"

The dog gunner smirked, "The event has a level 50 monster little one. I doubt you could even get close to it."
"Well that's why I asked you." she smiled innocently.
"Sis he's not going to join so we better.....what mom?" Tim said loudly a indication someone was calling him in the real world.
"Awww darn it. Maria, I can't go. Mom wants me to go shopping."

"But brother! You promised!" she whined grabbing Tim's hand and pulling it.

"I'm sorry sis, but you know how mom will be pissed if I don't come. Will go later."

"But the event will be over then!"

"I'm sorry sis I'll make up for it promise." The blader soon faded as he logged out leaving Maria and Drake alone.

"So unfair!" she cried sobbing softly as he wiped her eyes with her long sleeves on her robe. Drake didn't know how to take this as he wondered what to say.

"Your brother and sister and your seperated?"

"Parents are divorced." she said sniffing.

The gunner sighed, "What a way to put a boot in your mouth dummy." he thought as he knelt down to be face to face with the wavemaster. "I'm sorry to hear that...I wish I could do something-"
"So you'll go with me then?!" she shouted grabbing his snout and pulling him into her in a hug.
"Aw your so nice Drake, I'm sure will win."
"I mhmmmfmmp." he mumbled as he tried to say he didn't say yes, but no sooner he found his paw being pulled by Maria towards the central square.
"Damm it! Hey Skeith!" he yelled hoping for even his dam phase would do something, but all the dog could hear was...

HAHAHAHAHAHA the poor doggie!!! haha!!

"Some phase you are!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Pearl had been in the World for a while now when she got Hakatsu's message. Pausing the game for a bit, she took her time to read the message. "oh yeah I had forgotten about the even already" she slapped her own forehead softly and then warped off the field she was currently in, and appeared back in Mac Anu to then head towards the Central Area.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Does anyone know what happened to Dark and Salem? Hmm, I'll have to angrily PM them, then =3

IC:

Hakatsu once again found himself in the bustling central area of Mac Anu. Many players were there for shopping, but a greater number of them were there for the new event. A lot of exciting chatter was being spread throughout the crowd. For now, Hakatsu decided to stand amongst them and listen. From what he heard, he was proud of himself, for he was expecting that the event would make people excited. Leveling up is great and so is hanging out with friends, but the events are the things that really shake the foundations of The World. He gazed throughout the crowd for any trace of his partner, Pearl.

The OCA
Dorian would have enjoyed waking up with the sun's rays in his face, but his late nights and nocturnal habits die hard. Though, it wasn't completely necessary, Link knew how to arouse the man. He sidled up to the man and began to lick his ear, digging deep into the canal, as if lubricating it for his next act. He leaned in, ever so craftily, and barked bloody murder! The sound bounced in, and his hand bounced out across Link's muzzle, a common occurrence. "I hate it when you do that."

'You know you love it, you always seem to thank me for it,' Link "said," tail wagging in knowledge as Dorian turned his computer on in passing on the way to the bathroom. tinkle-tinkle-tinkle-tinkle-You've got private messages. tinkle-tinkle "Really?" he washed his hands and made his way to his console to find the word "NEW" emblazoned on 3 messages. "Let's try oldest to newest, shall me." click-click

Subject: Re: Connection problems

It's okay. There have been a lot of those going on today. I'll have to get the other admins to check it out. Don't worry--we'll quest again some other time. Just be prepared =3

If you can envision a 2D scroller sprite jumping up and down in rhythm to the FF Victory music, then you know what might have happened if it weren't so early. "Next!" click-click "'Prepare yourself' A fellow wordsmith, it seems. Everything ties together."

Subject: Prepare Yourself

I must sincerely apologize for those errors that we've been having. So, I have decided to give you the exclusive information that there is a new event tomorrow. The official email should be sent tomorrow. Keep an eye out.

Remember that jumping sprite? He's now face vaulted. "'Tomorrow' as in 'TODAY!!??!'" He rolled his eyes and sighed, "So much for my edge, let's read about it shall we." click-click

To: All Players of The World
Subject: New Event

Attention all Players below Lv. 50:

There is an event that is soon to be in progress. This event will push all of you to your limitations and force yourselves to overcome the impossible. To those who think level determines how strong your character is, then this event will prove you dead wrong. The goal is to hunt down a monster known as the Confidence Enforcer. This monster is Level 50 and we didn't pull any punches in creating it. This is most certainly a challenge, especially for weaker PCs. Whoever can defeat this monster will acquire a new weapon based on their class and will be customized to fit the level of the winner. The area is:

Δ Trying Surpassing Limitations

HOWEVER, it is imperative that you all meet in the central area of Mac Anu before undertaking this event. The area mentioned above will be locked until then.

Good luck everyone! Administrators will be present to correct any problems that may arise.

Remember the face vaulting sprite, he's now slowly recovering with flames growing behind him and a heavy twitch in his face. "Lvl.....FIFTY! How the HELL am I going to handle a lvl FIFTY!??!?" He took this time to spin around in his office chair to distract him from the mountainous task ahead... and then he screeched to a halt in front of his monitor, looking at his ring finger, "There IS that new item... I always get an aura... a surge of strength when thinking about it. It might contain something special... but, I could just be fooling myself. Hell, we'll soon find out, this time on 'FOX Presents... Violent Digital Maulings'"

click-click-You are logging in.-random chord

Crimitheus appeared from the rings of light, and looked over to see Pearl, from the other day, doing the same. "Uh, hi!" The avatar waved demurely, in case it was the wrong person... or it was the right one, but she couldn't remember him.

OOC: I've been trying to get this out for DAYS, I swear, again sorry. At least my time warp worked.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA