Join our server on Discord

.hack//VIRA
Drake's ears twitched as he heard the calls from another player. The id on his screen read Jikun, an odd name he noted.

"Hey we need a third member!" Marie shouted waving her hand so the player could see her.

Drake cursed, "Great more babies to babysit." he thought as he watched his so called partner run over to the player.

"You can be in our party. I'm Marie and over there is Drake."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jikun smiled brightly to the girl and her partner "Oh thank you! I am Jikun Kenbo, Guiding Mother. I am honored to be in your party and hope that I can be of great use." she said, bowing deeply as she introduced herself and followed her new partners.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Δ Trying Surpassing Limitations

Hakatsu's character landed on a soft patch of grass. Looking around, he noticed that the area had been designed into an island of sorts as he had asked. The area was barren of trees except along the coastline which was dotted with palm trees, all of them bearing brown, fuzzy coconuts. The blazing sun bared down on the island, hovering authoritatively in the azure sky which was also inhabited by puffy, white cumulus clouds drifting lazily on a warm, ocean breeze. The shore of the island was composed of golden sand, each individual granule glinting in the sunlight making the sands sparkle as the stars do on the darkest of nights. The ocean also glittered as the waves gently lapped the coast. The middle of the island consisted of soft, light green grass that danced as the wind egged it on--an elegant dance that manifested the carefree spirit of nature.

Hakatsu sighed as he viewed the tranquil scene that was soon to become a fierce battlefield. Players were beginning to gate in. Soon, they are to face one of the toughest challenges in The World. I just hope they are ready..., Hakatsu thought.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Drake soon found himself along with Marie and Jikun in new area. The sun bearing down on them was somewhat blinding but the scenery was pleasent to the eyes. A calm scene before the firece storm of battle.

"So what kind of skills do you have Jikun? Hmm?" Marie asked as she jumped around in excitment. "I know we are so going to win!"

Drake ignored her and walked passed Jikun without a word. He soon noticed other players gating in. It wouldn't be long still the party started. He looked down and checked his pistols making sure they were armed. He would hate to have a misfire at the worst possible moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-01-2009 05:08 PM)Crim Wrote: click-click-You are logging in.-random chord

Crimitheus appeared from the rings of light, and looked over to see Pearl, from the other day, doing the same. "Uh, hi!" The avatar waved demurely, in case it was the wrong person... or it was the right one, but she couldn't remember him.

It wasn't her, needless to say. And the person levitating in the distance wasn't out of the ordinary enough to keep Dorian at the computer screen from a kitchen run.

And, thanks to his luck, he would soon return to a near deserted area, "That... must have been the announcement. Random floating... must have been an admin. Gr-eat. Now what?"

The Chaos Gate was freshly aglow from all the recent activity, and the keywords seemed to be stuck on Δ Trying Surpassing Limitations

"Press my luck?"
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Jikun smiled at the excited girl as she answered "Well my skills are Rip Tide, Blue Crush, Frozen Dragon, Giga Splash, and Ola Repth. Oh! my armor and accessory boosts the physical and special defenses of my allies. and my awakening is Divine." she recited, as if from a textbook, before taking the girls hand and following Drake "What of you two?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions