Join our server on Discord

Teens
OOC: No not really Karma. More like got stabbed in the hand. And caught a bug a little bit ago. Sorry MK Your not worth "Karma"
OOC: Who said I was? You're an all around bad person.
Rellia laid her tail down in the same fashion as before, lightly touching the floor. "I promise... I'll play as many games as you want tomorrow." she whispered to her apologetically and slowly started to melt into a sleep.
OOC: Its just me. I love it that way. *grins*
OOC: Okay, let's stop this. This is no medium for chatting, make something in the let's take it outside thread and we can exchange stuff like this there.
OOC:Nothing to take outside though. I am waiting for the poster to post.
(OOC: Heeeeey! Stop sniping at each other in an RP! How rude! ^^)

Daisy nodded silently, shocked and a little surprised by the girl's behaviour. She crawled into the other bed in the room, thinking that she would sort things out tomorrow. She wasn't used to people treating her badly, which set her apart from the other people living here.

Mian nodded, crawling over to the laptop.

'Clean your room quickly, okay mister?' He said.

'Hey, hey, hey, how do i get solitaire on this?

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Sorry.
IC:
Rellia turned over in the bed and looked at her again, then closed her eyes and finally went to sleep. (The alarm will wake me up...) she thought as she touched her ear slightly.
OOC: I was just sayin! :P

IC:
"Go to the Desktop. There is a folder named "Game" You will find it in there. Though there is a lot of games in that thing." I said finishing putting clothes away now i was working on hooking up things. "There is some fps games. I think some RPG. I aint to sure."
Mian yawned, clicking randomly through the games.

'Are you almost finished? I'm still kinda bored.'

Daisy snuggled deeper into the covers of her bed, soon fast asleep.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I finished hooking up the electronics and looked around. "Holy hell. I can actually see the floor" I said chuckling a bit. "Yeah i am ready to go if you are....Where exactly do you want to go anyway?" I said stretching a bit.