Join our server on Discord

Teens
Yaaaay! Time for a new RPG!

It's about a group of teens living in an abandoned mansion. Everybody has their own reasons for being there, some kids were thrown out by their parents, or maybe they ran away, perhaps they don't have any parents at all...

But they all live together, along with a whole lot of drugs, sex and rock 'n' roll! Well, actually, i'm not so keen on rock 'n' roll, but there's plenty of gossip, drama and booze!

Okay, so, like, fill this out so you can play!

Name: (Durr.)
Orientation: (Gay/straight/whatever)
Appearance: (You can use a picture, if you're so inclined.)
Personality: (Make them cool, 'kay? Or a dick, whatever.)
History: (Reason for living in the mansion, background, y'know.)

You're gonna play, riiiiight?

Anyways, here are my characters!

Name: Miyuki Osaki
Orientation: Straight

Appearance: [Image: 81422544.png]

Personality: As the oldest in the house, Miyuki tends to mother the other kids a little. She's kind-hearted, but a little scatterbrained, although she has everyone's best interests at heart. At any rate, she can cook and clean, so everyone appreciates her! Well, she hopes so.

History: Miyuki left home a year earlier but gave up her place in university to do charity work. Soon after, she heard about this place and decided she'd be doing more good by living there with everyone than by handing out leaflets or working in charity shops. Her parents think she's a bit of an idiot, but she's just doing her best in the way she sees fit.

Name: Mian Barrett
Orientation: Gay

Appearance: [Image: rit.png]

Personality: An absent-minded, thoughtful boy. He's a bit spacey, but he has lots of enthusiasm and energy to make up for it. All he wants to do is live for the moment, so he's not concerned about where he's going to end up. He's affectionate to an almost annoying degree.

History: He was brought up by his mother, after his father left when he was born. However, two years earlier, his mother died, meaning he was to be taken into care. Instead of that, he chose to fend for himself, soon ending up at the mansion.

Name: Daisy Star
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: [Image: hdy.png]

Personality: A spoilt, bratty and loud girl, full of opinions. She does whatever she wants, and doesn't care too much about others. However, she's almost ridiculously cute, so she usually gets away with things. A girl with a huge amount of energy and spirit, she keeps everyone on their toes.

History: Ran away from home because she wasn't allowed to move in with her boyfriend. Said boyfriend left her after she ran away, so she became even more self-centered than before. Her pride wouldn't let her go back to her parents, so she lives here, under a made-up last name, refusing to acknowledge the existance of her family.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Name: Brandon Hayley
Orientation: Bi-Curious
Appearance: [Image: 1219690525nick300_wolf_001.jpg]

Personality: Cold, Jaded, and uncaring. He's been through a lot in his relatively short life. He's willing to work hard to care for the others, but snaps when they start complaining about how bad their life sucks.

History: His parents divorced when he was 13, and he got left with his highly abusive mother, prompting him to run away. He spent the next five years living under bridges and in back alleyways. He had to fight and steal for his meals, giving him his robust physique. He found the Mansion one day, and felt compelled to stay, deep down wanting to have a family unlike the broken home he came from. He acts as a big brother for the kids, believing in the use of "tough love".
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Dark Leonheart
Orientation: Gay
Appearance: [Image: m1196889879427masuraoshwy4.jpg]
Personality: the Rock and roller, friendly
History: Living on his own for 6 months before he found the mansion, his house burn down, killing his parents.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Livian and Gairunn*her purple wing*
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: [Image: LivianGairunncopy.jpg]
Personality: Her personality is rather mysterious, and somewhat quiet. She is rather very nice when she gets to know someone very well, however; even though Gairunn keeps her company he's touchy*he doesn't likes being petted or touched* and he is a biter.
History: She is currently a wanted person for killing people which she is falsely accused of, but her most common part is where people get hurt by her*from Gairunn bites*. Her parents decided to let Livian should live on her own by the age of 14 and then by the age of 16 she finally decides to live in the mansion.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(OOC: Yaaaay! Okay, anybody is welcome to join in, whenever they want, the mansion's doors are always open!)

'I'm staaaarving!' Came the voices of Mian and Daisy, both sitting at the well-scrubbed wooden table in the kitchen.

'Can't you cook any faster?!' Daisy cried, hey bright green eyes screwed up in annoyance.

'Oh, i'm working as fast as i can. You know, if you helped out around here, things would get done a lot faster!' Snapped Miyuki, thumping a large pot of stew onto the table.

'Dark! Brandon! Livian! Food's ready!' The 19-year old called, placing bowls at six places around the big table.

The three teenagers spooned stew into their bowls and began to eat.

'So, what are you guys gonna do this afternoon?' Miyuki asked, politely trying to make conversation with the two difficult children.

'Cause problems!' Daisy screeched, 'or maybe sing. I haven't decided.'

'I'm going to... do some stuff. Or something else.' Mian murmured, pushing a carrot around his bowl.

Miyuki sighed, trying to convince herself that these kids weren't completely hopeless.

'Hey, hurry up you three! Food's getting cold!' She shouted out of the room.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Livian closed up the book while she was in the living room, noticing the loud shouting calling for her to come in the kitchen table. "Coming!..." She exclaimed walking slowly to the table, pulling the seat and planted herself on it.

"..." She paused for a moment as she noticed there's only one bowl for her, and not another for Gairunn. Gairunn suddenly appearing and growled. "GAWWARRRrrrr!!!!" The wing dragon snarled hungrily looking rather angry that he doesn't have one for himself.

"Please calm down....Gairunn you can have mines..." She smiled at him and sweating just alittle as she passed her bowl of soap to his place.

"Garrrrrr....." He growled softly at her and greedily drank it.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Brandon stepped into the room, and sat down in front of the bowl of soup. He pulled a revolver out of the back of his pants, and set it down on the table.

"...god, I hate sitting on that thing." He muttered to himself, and looked down at the soup, "Hey Miyuki, you aint gotta cook for me. I'm grown up now, I can feed myself."

He chuckled, and grabbed his spoon, before pointing his revolver at Gairunn's direction, leaving it on the table.

"Bite me like last time and see what happens." He warned lowly, before he started eating.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Ryan
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Always where black. Dresses nice. (Like dress shirts and dress pants. Black as well) Has Dirty dishwater blond hair. Has gray eyes. Has muscles and is somewhat quiet. Where rectangular glasses. Has two pairs. Clear and Gradient tented. Smiles and frowns never is truly happy (Maybe)
Personality: Nice. Protective. Give up his life to save some one else. Hates bully's. Throws them in the dust.
History: Has had a bad rep going around. People burned his house down not to long ago. He decided to work and work to be able to get into a better school then the opportunity came when he received a letter inviting him. He is arriving just today with his bags (Saved and bought a bunch of new stuff *Closes mp3 player ect*)
I walked up quietly looking at the mansion. I sweat dropped.

"So I am staying here eh?" I said looking to a tall building that was a far distance down. "Well at least i can see my school from here." I walked up the steps and entered the front door.

"Hello? Anyone here?" I asked a bit loud.

OOC: Letter as in from a friend. Forgot to mention that
"Coming." Dark said as he started to walk to the kitchen, seeing Ryan walking in. "Hey guys, someone new is here!" Dark yelled into the kitchen. "My name is Dark, yours?" Dark said, putting his hand out for a handshake.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I heard someone say something then a Dragon walked up to me. I sweat dropped as he was a bit taller than me. He said his Name was Dark." I thought he was nice until he stuck his hand out. I grabbed his hand and picked him up and slammed him into the ground.

"Oh shit...Manners. Damn!" I sweat dropped more and picked him back up and stood him up dusting him off. "Uh its Ryan. Name is Ryan." I said nervously shaking his hand.