Join our server on Discord

Teens
"I'm sorry..." Livian stuttered. "I have nothing much to talk about." she continued reading her book which is called 'Love Letters' titled on it, "Well...after finishing reading it I'm going to send a letter to my parents to let them know that I'm okay." Livian smiled at Mian. "But...thank you for your concern..."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She looked across the room and then looked at her hyperactive friend. (Life always seems to find new ways to fuck me over...)
OOC: yes, I'm here. Been a rough couple of days, but I'm here.

IC:

Brandon grinned, his muzzle hidden within Miyuki's cleavage. He could smell many things with his sensitive nose, but her scent was numbing his brain.

"I think I can hear the ocean." He joked, as he slid his paw up the back of her legs, groping her ass roughly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Guys, is no one going to continue posting!?
(OOC: Chaaa! Here i am, so don't worry your pretty little head about it. ^^)

'Just do your best Livian, we're all here for you!' Mian smiled, giving the girl a thumbs up before rushing upstairs, having hear the clunking of furniture.

'Ryaaaaaan! Where'd you get all this stuff?! D'you nick it? D'you get me anything?' He shouted, barging into the boy's room and staring at all the new things.

'Huh? The ocean?' Miyuki frowned, 'We're miles from the ocean, but- oooh!' She murmured, distracted by the paws on her butt.

She slid her hands down to Brandon's waist and pushed his shirt up and over his head, revealing his furry six-pack.

'Mmm... Looks pretty tasty.' The purple-headed girl said, sliding further down the wolf's legs and planting a kiss just below his belly-button.

'Whatcha wanna do now? Hey, tell me your name, please? I won't tell anyone else, i promise!' Daisy shouted, jumping up and down on one of the beds.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I want to sleep..." she said as she took off her cloak under the bed sheets, she was wearing nothing under that. "We can talk tomorrow." she said yawning. Her tail tiredly fell down to the floor.
I looked at the one that just barged in my room.

"Ya know you can knock? Anyway i bought it. I have extra cash from time to time." I said putting the last peice together on the night stand. "Finished." I lifter it and put it by my bed I reached and grabbed my laptop and put it on the nightstand.

"Good still room." I looked at the one who barged in my door (Dont remember names XD) "Do you need anything.
'Sleep?!' Daisy shrieked, jumping off of her bed and onto the neko girl's. She crawled up the bed, the peered into the face of the other girl.

'Can't we play a game? Or talk about secrets? Or smoke? Or dance? C'mooooon!' Daisy whined.

'Yeah! I need something! I'm really bored!' Mian shouted, wandering into the other boy's room.

'Let's do something!' He said, sitting down on Ryan's bed.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I raised an eyebrow. "Like what? I dont got much to do..." I said looking at the mess of a room. "Let alone if i dont get this place in tip top shape i will go OCD Very fast." I started to think "How bout this. You play on the laptop. When i get my room finished cleaning...I dunno wanna go to an arcade or to a music store?" I said picking up a stack of clothes and started folding them.

OOC: Sorry if i am not posting fast enough. I am sick. *Groans*
OOC: Karma.
She pinned Daisy against the wall saying very quietly and seriously, emphasizing every word, "We will talk tomorrow, leave me alone!" she picked up Daisy rather easily and dropped her on the floor, then pulled the covers over her.