Join our server on Discord

Teens
She looked at the man leaving and stared at the door, as if a gate from another dimension opened up. "I wonder when they plan on telling me where I sleep... I'm far to sleepy for just sitting around..." she yawned and continued staring at her sword.
'HEY! That's so rude!' Mian shouted, as the Ryan boy left, ignoring him in the doorway.

Daisy crawled over to the strange girl with the sword.

'You tired already? What's your name? Why are you so moody? Are you always like this? Why do you have a sword? Do you know where Dark went? Don't you think Livi's cute?' Daisy asked, rolling around in front of the girl.

Miyuki giggled as she felt Brandon's paw on her butt.

'Mine's is closer, Mr Pervert!' She laughed, stumbling a little as they reached the top of the stairs, then she opened the first door they came to and fell inside, tumbling straight onto the bed, laughing hysterically.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"You're quite the curious soul, alright I'll answer your questions." she looked at her a little and went back to her blade. "Well...
Yes, I am very tired, I haven't slept on more than concrete in several months.
My name is not important.
I'm not moody, I keep to the same mood as always, so yes I am always like this.
I have a sword because being homeless is very dangerous, and I must keep vigilant in my practices.
I don't know who Dark is, so no.
Neither do I know who 'Livi' is.
Now here is my question, why are you interested in me?"
Daisy spun around then lay flat on her back.

'Whoaaaaaa...' She said, eyes wide open.

'Okay! C'mon, i'll take you to bed! And also... i'm interested in you... because... of course... you're cuuuuuuute!' Daisy said gleefully, grabbing the girl's arm and trying to make her stand up.

She stood up slowly and looked at her. "...Alright, lead the way." she said somewhat sarcastically "Am I to take it I'll be your room mate?"
Brandon followed, grinning, and sat down on her bed. A noticeable tent formed in his jeans, as he watched her laughing on the bed.

"Having fun, are we?" he grinned, ignoring the fact he was about to take advantage of her.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I was walking on the side walk looking at buildings passing by. "Music....Games....Grocery store? what the fuck..." I said to myself stopping. I shrug off my thoughts for a minute and started walking into the grocery store. As i entered the store the blast of air condition threw onto my skin. But this wasnt just a Grocery store. It looked like one on the outside. But it was a super center. "Fucking Wal-Mart wannabees." I said going through the sections. I looked at the signs. "Hmm....Soda? Sure that will be first....Then A table for my room....and a nightstand at least...Alarm clock....I should be good to go after all this." I said chuckling a bit.
I walked to the soda section first. "Ohhh fucking sweet!" I was in heaven. They had a lot more than an average store would get. I picked up two 2 lt of mountain dew. I carried those with me to the electronics section. This was split up into numerous of ways. Games,Movies,CD's,Batteries,Cameras,and alarm clock's. I walked to the Alarm clocks and picked up the basic one. Tells time and had a radio. "Cool" I said walking to the next on my list. I looked at the signs and saw the Furniture one. I walked into that section. Baisc nightstand. "All i need." I set my stuff down and picked up the box that had a nightstand in peices that needed to be put together. "Shit i forgot lamps!" I set the stuff in a stack. I quickly ran back to the front of the store and got a kart. I cam back and my 2 lters where gone. "Shit!"
***********Running back and forth later*****************************8
"Okay lets see! Lamp,Alarm clock,Nightstand,2 lter's. Thats it!" I said walking up to the cashier. It was a nice lady. Looked about in her 20's.

"Hello! Can i help you?" She asked smiling a bit.

"Uh yes please. I would like this all rung up." She started scanning the items and as the subtotal came up it was $120. I pulled out my wallet and handed her $200. She gave me $80 total back. She bagged up the alarm clock and soda. So it made it easier carrying. I put the kart back and carried the stuff back to the mansion. "Hard to believe all of this is in walking distance." I said chuckling walking back the way i came.
'Roommate?' Daisy repeated spacily, twirling in circles as she led the way up the stairs.

'I've never had a roommate... is it fun? Yeaaah! I want you to be my roommate! You can live in my room!' The green-haired girl grinned, prancing happily, if a little unsteadily, up the stairs.

Miyuki didn't answer straight away, instead she rolled towards the wolf and straddled him, almost falling off at one point.

'I'm having a lot of fun... Looks like you are too, Mr Sexy Wolfy!' She giggled, running her hands down Brandon's chest and pressing her own chest gently against his face.

'Livi?' Mian asked, settling himself on the couch.

'You doing okaaay? Sometimes, you seem a little awkward, you know?'

"O...kay..." she said, now feeling like she was about to plunge into the depths of hell. "Is this the room?"
I finally got back to the house. I was standing on the door step. I put the back in my hand that was carrying the somewhat heavy box. I opened the door and walked in. I closed it behind me. As i turned around i didn't see as many people as i did before. I saw the guy named Dark standing there frozen in time. I sweat dropped a bit. I saw someone new there but didn't take much notice to any of it. I shrugged a bit. I started walking up the stairs.

"Guys ill be in my room if you need me." I said walking up more and more until i finally reached my room. I opened the door and walked in closing it behind me I set my stuff down gently on the floor. "Okay now to set up my general area." I said to myself sitting on my bed. I opened up my duffel bag. I took out a laptop and a charger. Mp3 player. USB cord. And a lot of clothes. Four sticks of deodorant. 2 bottles of shampoo and body wash. Tooth brush and tooth paste. Basic necessitates. After i got all that on the bed i sat on the floor and opened the box that was the nightstand. "Big enough to hold my alarm clock and laptop." I said chuckling a bit. I took out the instructions and started reading them. I then dumped the box over letting the parts to it land on the floor.
"Okay lets get this started!"