Join our server on Discord

Teens
Daisy began giggling.

'Braaaaandon! Got any smokes?' She drawled, grinning at her friend.

'Daisy, you shouldn't smoke!' Miyuki said, although she too smiled.

'Brandon, don't worry about it,' the purple haired girl murmured, throwing her arms around his furry neck, 'it's not like we could overdo it with just one, you know?' Then she nuzzled her head into his neck, and whispered in his ear;

'but if you do have any smokes, i think you should give me one, because i'm a responsible adult.' Miyuki giggled.

Mian had gotten up and put his arm around Livian.

'Little Livi... you're so responsible! Oh! Dooooor!' He wandered away in the direction of the front door, and stood slumped against the wall, eying up the small, somewhat scary looking blonde.

'Yes yes yes, this is a mansion. Are you a saaaaaleslady? I would like to buy your cloak, pretty pleeeaase?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"..." Livian was silent feeling the strange atmosphere between those two pair, Brandon and Miyuki. She stood up thinking those two should be alone although knewing Miyuki is acting rather strange for most case. "I'll be going back reading my book..." said Livian going to the living room picking up where she had left off.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Brandon pulled the pack of Winstons out of his pocket, and handed one to each of the girls that asked. He grinned at Miyuki, before he hung one from his muzzle, and lit it up. Her straightforwardness at the hands of the strange drug had given him a noticeable tent in his jeans.

"Well, maybe we should find a more private setting," he grinned, "as responsible adults."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
She looked at him oddly. "I hear the eldest is the one who organizes?" she put her hand on the butt of her sword handle, which is hidden by the cloak. "Where is the eldest?"
Miyuki pulled out her own lighter and lit up the cigarette, taking a draw and then planting a kiss on Brandon's cheek.

She then paused at hearing the newcomer.

'I am the eldest. My name's M-ee-u-kee! But, i'm afraid, as a responsible adult, i have to go responsify the situation upstairs. With Brandon. Right away.' Miyuki said seriously, before grabbing the wolf's arm and proceeding upstairs.

'Heeeey! New girl! What's your name? I'm Daisy, and i'm a vampire.' Daisy said, crawling over to the newcomer, cigarette hanging out of her mouth.

'Livi, you gotta introduce yourself!' Daisy shouted over to the girl, now reading her book.

Mian meanwhile had raced upstairs after the two 'grown-ups' but had gone into Ryan's room instead.

'You're Ryan, right? I wanted to welcome you to our mansion. My name's Mian!' He grinned.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"How nice... should I sleep on the floor?" she looked at everyone with dull eyes. "I feel like things won't go well here."
Livian closed the book, putting her book on the table and going to the front door. She saw newcomer and then bowed politely at her. "The name is Livian...nice to meet you..." Showing full view of her rear end of her purple thong at the back. But she doesn't seem to noticed it.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hello... I'd rather be alone." she brushed past everyone and sat in a random corner looking down, taking her sword out of her cloak. "...So many people..."
Brandon followed obediantly, thinking with his little head for the time being.

"So, your room or mine?" he grinned, tail wagging slowly.

He playfully grabbed at her backside, the part of her that was eye level to him as they climbed the stairs.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I set all my stuff up and put my clothes away and set my mp3 player on the bed. "I should get some furniture...Or at least a table. Night stand i guess..." I was talking to my self. I observed the room carefully. "John john john. You gave me the tip and i took it. Now what am i up for now?" I said sighing. I walked out my room and went down the stairs. I started heading for the front door.

"Ill be back. Taking a walk. Get the feel for the land ya know?" I said walking out the door. "Not really" I said laughing a bit walking off of the property. "Is there any shops near by...?"