Join our server on Discord

Teens
"Gwarrrrrrrr....." the purple wing dragon growled at him before having his mouth covered by Livian.

"Gairunn...please be nice..." She calmed him rubbing his cheek to stop his anger.

"Grrrrr...." Gairunn continued to growl before resuming back to drink his soup; which he completely slurp it until it is empty. "Growaaaalllll...." He licked his lips and resume to his purple wing form.

Livian's stomach growled slightly, knowing she's hungry but, she didn't want to be selfish or bother Miyuki about getting another soup from her. "Sorry Brandon..." she apologized to the werewolf.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Brandon, you know i like cooking. And besides, you look skinnier everyday, and i worry that if i stopped feeding you, you'd waste away! Hey! Gairunn! Did you eat all Livian's food again?! Here's another bowl Livi, so eat as much as you want, okay?' Miyuki said, running a hand through her hair.

'M'yuki! There's a straaaaanger here! He just attacked Dark! You want me to kill him?' Daisy shouted, swinging on her chair.

Miyuki stood up from her food and entered the hallway.

'Oh... you must be Ryan. I'm glad we could give you a place to stay, so i hope you get on with everyone here. Oh, and if i were you i wouldn't attack anyone else. Attack Livi and Gairunn will bite your head off, and if you attack Daisy, she'll bite your head off too. Brandon would probably shoot your brains out, but Mian might not notice. Dark was a pretty safe choice, actually.' Miyuki joked, smiling at the newcomer.

'Dark, food's almost cold, so move it. There's enough for you too Ryan, please sit down!' And Miyuki returned to the kitchen, when Mian had placed a small bag full of pills on the table.

'Looky! I can't remember what they're called... or what they do... but who wants to take 'em?' He said, peering dreamily into the small, dusty bag.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Brandon smirked up at her, "that's all fat burning off. I'd rather be skinny than a fat blob."

His ears swung towards the kitchen door, as he ate his soup.

"A newcomer, eh?" he snorted, "better hope he doesn't bitch at me. Y'all don't know jack squat when it comes to hardship."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Thank you..." Smiled Livian dranking the soup politely. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble..." she apologized to her. "Next time...I should ask, because Gairunn needs one too."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Like wise." I said nodding. "Can you show me to a room that i could have? I need to set my stuff down." I raised my duffle bag up. "Not that heavy but i just don't like carrying this thing." I said laughing a bit. I shook my hand. "also no thank you. I dont eat to much. Plus i had a sandwich on the way."
'Take whatever room you like, most of them are empty upstairs.' Miyuki said, her attention on Mian's pills.

'Hai hai!' Daisy said, tipping the bag onto the table and popping a pill into her mouth.

'I hope they've got some kinda kick, i'm freaking boooored!' The green-haired girl moaned, as Mian took one of the pills himself.

'Brandon? Livi? Dark? Nobody want any? They're foreign, you know...' Mian said, frowning as he swallowed.

'Oh, i wish you wouldn't do pills in here. They're really... oh... well, fuck it.' Miyuki said decidedly, taking a pill for herself.

'You only live once, right?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Brandon picked up a pill and eyed it cautiously.

"...why would I want to take something when I don't even know what it is?" he said, and tossed the pill back down, "next time get some weed. At least with that stuff you know you won't overdose."

He decided to stay sober for a few reasons. Other than the fear of overdosing and dying, he also was in desperate need of sex. He looked over at Miyuki, the one he noticed as the most attractive, and watched her take the pill. If it went bad, he'd take them to the hospital. If it went good, he'd try to have some fun with her.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I'm sorry...I'm not interested..." Livian backed a little feeling there's something awfully strange from those pills they have taken.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No thanks. Anyway ill pick a room" I said walking towards the stairs then i went up them. After climbing the stairs i found the door on the left open. I looked in and it was empty. I walked in then threw my stuff onto the ground making a very loud thud.

"It was heavier than i thought it was. Oh well." * i said sighing a bit. "How did i get in this situation"
Name: Rellia Fraust
Orientation: Unknown
Appearance: Human/Neko Halfbreed- wears a black cloak with a 5ft sword underneath. She has red eyes and blonde hair, albino skin and she is somewhat short for her age. She always wears a mean look. She has ears like a cat and a tail like a cat.
Personality: Keeps to herself, never talks to anyone. Also, if she is surprised she draws her blade and instantly reacts.
History: She was thrown out by her mother, she did nothing about it because in a way she wanted to leave her behind. She and her sister was adopted by foster parents, not much after that is known.
--
"Is this the mansion I heard word of?"