Join our server on Discord

A small announcement to make.
Awwwww! Poor DMX, you need to get a PSP! They are the best! *giggity goo*
(03-17-2009 06:34 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Awwwww! Poor DMX, you need to get a PSP! They are the best! *giggity goo*

No! Don't spend money on PSP you'll waste your money you'll be saving for me... ;_;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Best of luck to you mate and take care; may you one day become even more big and muscular so we can flex side to side while drinking beer one day.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I haven't been truly happy in even longer, so I know how you feel. You have to seek it out. I wish you luck.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Agreed.
I hate to see ya depressed, DMX. I know how you feel in regards to college and losing friends because of it, so I wish you luck in meeting some new people out there. I haven't been on MSN much lately, but if you ever want to talk, go ahead and PM me.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think I can honestly say that the gym will REALLY bust some barriers wide open, but only if you take it slow. You go too fast at once you'll either hurt yourself physically or emotionally by expecting too much of yourself and thinking you've backfired again.

(Here's to my wisdom making little to no sense...*rolls eyes*)
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Hey, DMX. I really feel for you man, 'cuz I know what you're going through... *sighs* ...All too well.

Without boring you too much (or anyone else) this is how my life is:

I work two jobs, one Mon-Fri about 7am-4pm, and one in the evening, from dusk 'til dawn, about 4 nights a week. I don't really have any time for any real life friends and the only "real" people that I interact with are my co-workers and my aunt, uncle and cousin; whom I live with.

So, I crave, yearn and cherish my online time, which I never seem to get enough of. In fact, I'm online more and post more at work than at home, for various, recurring, stupid and bothersome reasons. :s

I don't really have anyone telling me what to do, for the most part; but, since I have so many financial responsibilities, I really don't have much time for anything else in my life...free time, social life & sleep, included.

Like you, I'm often depressed (in fact, very much so. :-/ ) Thus, my online friends and acquaintances "are" my life. They help me keep my sanity, through all that I have to put up with, day to day, week to week, month to month... Even if I may never hear any of their voices or talk casually with them over the phone, (which I would just love to happen), I'd go crazy if I couldn't keep in touch with them electronically; chatting, Rp-ing, random posting...whatever!

So, if you ever need anyone to chat or talk with, or even just to listen, I'll be here. (you can PM, if you like, whenever!)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Thanks guys, it makes me feel better to know you're all here, also makes me feel wanted around the site. Today blew, I only had 45 minutes of class (While I should have had at least 180), which meant as soon as I went back home I just plumped down to read as much as I could. No depression, I restarted Apollo Justice in my DS and keep alternating between books. Went out for a walk in two ocassions (counting my two kilometer walk from college to home, only one way today though, I came back by bus).

Gym girl says I got go in for a dermathologic check up on Thursday or Friday, Thursday will be be best since unfortunately, that day will be completely free for me thanks to the lack of Administration's Principles.

Today wasn't so bad, didn't see many new faces, but I did see a good number (about 5 other than me) of people who were on my same shoes, not having passed any subject whatsoever last year. All I can say is that in the following week I'll start to study 3 hours a day everyday and alternate activities just not to get depressed easily. I might get internet back next week too, so it'll serve as a viable distraction since I'll be able to hook up back here. Makes me smile, really, and maybe I won't have to be so strict with my time outs in the PC, after all, if I'm done doing the study-time for the day, coursing shifts or gym schedules, then all's green for recreation. Right? I'll see how I can organize my resources, guys. Thanks again, everybody!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sounds like things weren't so bad! I hope things get better though...