Join our server on Discord

A small announcement to make.
Hiya everybody. You already know I suck at expressing myself directly so I won't paint anything pink and will just say what I have to.

During the course of the last two weeks you might have noticed that my responses started to go from slow to dull to near void of any sort of feeling. I'm about to restart college. Talks with my parents have made me realize a few number of things which I still have to convince myself about if I want to move forward. It has been a year and a half since I haven't been able to just be happy and smile honestly, and I want that to change. My friend's gone, my best and only friend in real life is gone to another city because he needs to catch up with his studies so I'll scarcely be able to see him anymore, and all my high-school classmates are distributed along the country, we hardly contact each other and the ones I have easy contact with I barely speak to. The lowdown about this is that I'm highly depressed and in anguish, I can't knock it off no matter what I do, and the only thing my parents have encouraged me to do is to make new friends, out of the computer.

I'm sorry if what I wrote above sounded like I was targetting anybody here, the truth is that I'm not, because I don't have a better place to escape from depression than here, where I have more than enough friends to have fun with.

This announcement is just to inform people that I'll cut my net hours to very low (Compared to the standard) ones. I'm going to start gym each Monday, Wednesday and Friday to see if I can get a bit healthier physically and maybe meet more people that way, and also, the rest of my free time will be occupied with 2-3 hours of daily study. College, house-keeping and sleep will take the rest, so anything I can fit in after that will be spent in the computer with my internet in my apartment in Mar del Plata.

In short, I'll be here around 1/2-2 hours daily from now on, I'm in emotional pain while I write this (aside from the depression and anguish) because there is a very harsh truth which I can't bring myself to accept, and that's that everyone in my MSN list and the people here are my life, and I'm spoiled enough not to want it to change one bit. But I have to, or this anguish will never leave, I want to be honestly happy, to not have to fake happiness anymore and say I'm fine while I can hardly breathe correctly.

I don't know if I'll be able to do this, I love playing games, writing and just chatting and RPing, I don't care about anything else, but my body and mind are no monotone machines which can repeat their cycles for the rest of eternity, I need to change, even if it scares me. I don't want to lose anyone or reach any point where I'll say I'll just dump internet, the thought alone makes my heart ache strongly but I realize if I want anything done it'll have to be by my hand alone...

I leave now for Mar del Plata, don't know when my internet will be stable, but I really hope everything will be okay for me in the future and I'll try not to ever leave this place. Thanks for reading guys, love you all.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh, I feel the same way in my case, except I have no intention of meeting new people. At the very least, I can understand how you feel. I hope things work out and you meet some real friends though, you're a great writer too. Maybe you should look in a poetry hotspot or something.
I don't know Magus, I'm not confident to join any poetry stuff or anything, I suck at it, and it bores me more than it entertains me to be honest.

Just dropped by to say hi, and thanks for posting Magus. I can hardly take anymore of my emosis at the moment, the stress is killing me, I need to do something, but it's freakin' sunday, everything's closed, I had luck to find this shop with a small net corner while I was looking for a credit card for my cell phone. I'm so alone... everything looks black wherever I look. I miss talking to Lily, can't chat without internet, I'm really, really going to lose it...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, part of me wants to say I know the pain of a similar situation, but yet my regards go out to you, DMX. If you want, I'll be on MSN if you need a set of ears to rant out or hear what you have to say. I'll be round and about, so... yeah. I really do hope things work out for you though dude.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Just do your best DMX! Things sound super sucky for you right now, but you can't do anything other than try your hardest.

It probably doesn't seem like it, but i bet things will get better, even if it takes a while.

It's not much, but i think most people here are rooting for you. ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

Same... DMX I hate to see a great person like you sad or stressed. If you ever need an ear, we an meet in the forum IM.
Thanks Kurtz.

Thanks Mian, but I can't try my hardest at something that's basically "doing nothing". I was just playing games all the afternoon, listening to music, watching movies, and recently before my breakdown I was ordering stuff for tomorrow when I'll start college again. I will try my hardest at it, I even worked out a way of organizing times for studying and gym after college, but now I can hardly take the loneliness...

If you want to send PMs, no problem, Magus.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i meant the forum chatroom.
I'm here*finally*, I'm very very sorry I haven't chat for you for days...I'm sorry you have to go through this...I know your going through hardships through life but please don't be sad. I miss you alot too...I know I have to deal with only chatting you with the internet, but I really love you<3.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Thank you cutie, I'm glad to know you're still there. I'll hopefully have internet next week so that means I still gotta bear having to waste money over cybercafes. As of now I'm reading a book from my sis' stash, so I guess I'm keeping myself a bit busy, that makes me glad. Today kinda blew, thought I was gonna course, but they told me Administration is off until next week, that leaves me with only Economy and Maths. Sigh, this week's gonna be long.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad