Join our server on Discord

Another school shooting
I take my rage out in a more logical way, however if I wasn't logical you'd probably be seeing my name somewhere along with "killed two children and shot self"
I'm so sick of humanity and the issue it creates.
I blame idiots. You see kids cause the shooting with the well fact of bullying of lack of attention or hell they just snapped. But you see people need to get out of this violent intentions. But *sigh* Oh well.
I blame all of humanity, each for taking one little step individually into fucking us over.
Heres an idea Magus.

Why not try coming up with something you can blame AND solve? because the only way to solve the people you're blaming is to essentially mimic the act we're discussing right now. what do you think?

I agree with Ryan's point about people being idiots, although their idiocy will just be sorted out by natural selection eventually. Solving this would need a better education system, maybe teaching kids that no other kid is superior to them, no matter how hard he clenches his muscles. Being resourceful isn't a sign of weakness, it can actually be your greatest strength; a lone soldier against a couple of tanks will be killed if he doesn't call in the reinforcements.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
....I want to kill them all! Rawr!
As I said in another thread, some people are only still alive because it is illegal to kill them.

...see? You can hate humanity AND abide by the law at the same time. Besides, I kinda don't wanna die until I get to have sex.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Stay on topic or the thread will be closed. School shooting: caused by school, shooting, and the people who participate in school and shooting.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'll take that as a compliment to prevent troubles.
Isn't it obvious? Assholes who alienate people without reason, or because they think it's funny.
Quote:Yes, access to guns was a problem, but it would be great if we knew what it is about society that causes people to do these sorts of things.

It's always emotions i think, society would just an environmental factor to spur them on. If it's not for revenge, it's for fun/envy and even the popular "You're a little bit different to us, we're allowed to hate you for it" mentality as i like to call it.
If the imagination of a human being can go to extreme levels, it can take hold of these emotions and can lead the person to believe it's real, a will of religious nature or "right"; this in turn leads to the killing. We've seen it in religion, antisemitism and even schizophrenics.
In fact, imagination at these levels may just be a trait of evolution; anomalous brain development might just be defected evolutions that have no place in a modern society. So what do we do with the people who have these evolutions? we put them all together in cages because we morally object to shooting them.

That's my theory anyway, you can all just say it's the fault of society if you like.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds